剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
-是钱吗 因为我能试着筹点给你 -伙计
- Is it money? Cos I can, you know, try and sort you... - Oh, mate.
听着 你威胁说要杀了我妻子
Look you...you threatened to kill my wife.
-我有麻烦了 兄弟 -我不在乎
- I'm in the shit, lad. - I don't care!
-她把我的其他两单毒品也抢了 -谁
- She did a runner on the other two dopes. - Who?
凯茜 她还拿走了我的货
Casey. She's still got me gear.
我需要你 伙计 我知道你能找到她
I need you, mate. I know you can find her.
我会付你双倍价钱
I'll double whatever I pay you.
好吧 这样吧 伙计 去他的凯茜
OK. How about this, mate. Fuck Casey.
去你的毒品 去你♥妈♥的♥ 卡尔
Fuck your drugs, and fuck you, Carl.
拜托 伙计 我没撒谎
Come on, mate, I'm not messing.
你要是不帮我 我死定了
If you don't help me, I'm a dead man.
我也有家人 好吗
I've got family too, you know?
你现在有家人了吗 好吧
Oh, you've got family now? Right.
我向上帝发誓 如果你不理我
I swear to God. If you knob me off,
-会让我老婆成为单亲妈妈 -不 是寡妇
- you will be making me bird a single mother. - No. A widow.
我会让她成为寡妇 伙计
I'll be making her a widow, mate.
现在快滚
Now, fucking do one.
失物招领
所有将交还的现金及药物
均需登记并存放于3号♥或4号♥保险箱中
-你好 -你好 伙计
- All right. - All right, mate.
我的天啊 你要登记很久吗
Fucking hell. You going to be long?
还有三小时 这破工作真不值得
Another three hours. Fucking job, it's not worth it.
-克里斯 -3万块
- Chris? - 30K.
3万 我哪里去搞这么多钱
30K? Where the fuck am I going to get that?
我不管 好吗 拿来就行
I don't care, right, just get it.
紧急响应
第三集
你确定是受贿吗
Are you sure it's corruption?
如果真有这样的事
I mean, if it is, obviously I'm on board
我肯定会配合 但是
if it's something like that, but
我听说他有其他问题
I have heard about him having other issues.
如果他被腐化 一定会竭力掩饰
If he's bent, he's going to be struggling to cope.
但一开始是受贿
But the corruption came first,
这点我很肯定
I can absolutely say that for certain.
我不知道
I'm not sure.
作为警♥察♥ 我们应该寻找事实真♥相♥
What we are supposed to do as police officers is find the truth.
如果他受贿了 我们就找出事实证明
If he's corrupt, we find that truth.
如果他没受贿 只是精神不太稳定
If he's not corrupt and he's just a bit unstable,
我们也去找出那个真♥相♥
we'll find that truth.
你只是帮我寻找事实真♥相♥
You're just helping me find the truth.
-我只想做正确的事 -很好
- I just want to do what's right. - Brilliant.
快点
Come on.
-喂 你不会想干掉我吧 -什么
- Hey. Not going to have me whacked, are you? - What?
老实说 凯茜 我当时没得选
I had no choice, Casey, honest.
你说"干掉"是什么意思
What you on about "whacked"?
前几天晚上我看了独♥立♥电视四台的《盗亦有道》
I watched Goodfellas on ITV4 the other night.
-黑帮电影 -黑帮电影
- Boss film. - Boss film.
我去拿我的包
I'll just get me bag.
他本打算给我一千块
Well, he was going to give me a grand, you know.
一千块吗
A grand?
我给你带了根能量棒
I got you a Wham bar.
你给我带了根能量棒吗
You bought me a Wham bar?
是我抢的 但是...
Well, I robbed it, like, but...
我本打算分你一半钱
I was going to give you half the dough.
你本打算分我500块
So you was going to give me 500 quids,
但你却把我灌醉 并给我抢了根能量棒吗
but instead you got me battered and robbed me a Wham bar?
他没给我钱
He didn't pay me.
但有根能量棒吗
A Wham bar, though?
你好呀 快看 蒂丽 是爸爸
Hello, hello, hello. Look, Tilly, it's your dad.
-我们今天画画了 -是吗
- We did painting today. - Did ya?
真聪明 画得好
Very clever. Nice one.
我通常看到凯特来
I normally see Kate here.
心理咨♥询♥怎么样
How's the counselling?
你说什么 过来 蒂丽
You what? Come here, Tilly.
蒂丽 过来 亲爱的 把这个背上
Tilly, come here, darling. Put this on.
凯特怎么样 她还好吗
How is Kate? Is she OK?
我向上帝发誓 伙计 再说一句
I swear to God, mate, one more,
再说一句我揍死你 你个卑鄙小人
one more, lad, you're a snake.
-你就是个卑鄙小人 -是吗
- You're a snake. - Yeah?
你心知肚明
And you know you are.
-听着 给我... -你有什么毛病
- Hey, listen, give me... - What's wrong with you?
给我个不揍你的理由
Give me a reason not to?
注意你的言辞 克里斯
Language, Chris.
你需要冷静下来 警官
You need to calm down, officer.
要么滚 要么闭嘴
Make your move or shut up.
-滚吧 兄弟 -在孩子们面前吗
- Make your move, lad. - In front of the kids?
-我现在就能揍你 -真的吗
- I'm ready for you. - Really?
爸爸 我们走吧 求你了
Daddy, let's go. Please.
对 照你女儿说的做
Yeah. Do as you're told.
求你了
Please.
好的 亲爱的
All right, darling.
我只是在胡闹 胡闹而已
I'm only messing, just messing.
保重 亚当
Take care, Adam.
-好的 伙计 -再见
- All right, mate. - Bye.
代我向你妈妈问好 蒂丽
Say hello to your mum, Tilly.
如果你俩能借我3万块 我就能搞定这事
If yous two can sub me 30 grand, I can sort this.
-3万 -对 那个警♥察♥说可以把货给我
- 30 grand? - Yeah. The copper says he can get me the gear,
但我们得给他3万块
but we've got to give him 30K.
兄弟 你不该直接给他钱
Lad, you shouldn't be paying him,
应该跟他讲讲价
you should be knocking him down.
我怎么跟他讲价
How the fuck do I knock him down?
狠揍他一顿 小菜一碟 兄弟
Kick the shit out of him. Piece of piss, lad.
别担心 我和巴兹会去的
Me and Baz'll go round there, no sweat.
你们不能 兄弟 他是警♥察♥
You can't, lad. He's a bizzie.
-他是你兄弟 -你说什么
- He's your mate. - What?
你的脸都丢光了 兄弟
There's no respect for you any more, lad.
你以为你在跟谁说话 你个放肆的混♥蛋♥
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, you cheeky twat?
我马上就到 让你知道什么叫尊重
I'll come round there and show you fuckin' respect.
你还好吗 爸爸
You OK, Daddy?
是的 宝贝 我很好
Yeah, babe, I'm fine, yeah.
我只是在跟巴里和伊恩叔叔聊天
I'm just talking to Uncle Barry and Uncle Ian.
-我一会就上楼 -好的
- I'll be up in a second. - OK.
晚安 巴里叔叔 晚安 伊恩叔叔
Goodnight, Uncle Barry. Goodnight, Uncle Ian.
晚安 上帝保佑你 宝贝
Goodnight, God bless, love.
晚安 亲爱的
Night-night, darlin'.
快回去睡觉 晚安 宝贝
Go on, off you go to bed. Night, babe.
你俩白♥痴♥一点忙都没帮上我
You two shitheads have done nothing for me.
问题在于 兄弟
Thing is, lad,
你手里已经没有筹码了
what you've got left is tin legs you can't stand up on.
我今晚必须出来
I needed to come out tonight.
现在真的...
It's really, you know...
家里气氛很紧张
...so intense at the moment.
我不该对你说这些
You don't need to hear this.
不 说吧 我是你最好的朋友
No, go on. I'm your best mate.
-你是我唯一的朋友 -不 不是那样的
- You're my only friend. - No, that's not true.
这些天 只有跟你在一起时我才笑得出来
I only laugh when I'm with you these days...
现在我把一切都搞砸了
...and now I've gone and spoiled it.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
我要怎么办
What am I going to do?
我们过得不好
It isn't good.
埃莉
Ellie...
家里一团乱
Home, it's all over the place and...
但我想支持他
...I want to be there for him.
我能做的只有这些
There's only so much I can do.
我得为蒂丽着想
Got to think of Tilly.
是的 但是...
I mean, you do, but...
听着 拖着不会有任何好结果
Look, nothing good comes from just limping about, you know.
也许是时候你们中有人来做决定了 我不知...
Maybe it's time for one of yous to make the decision? I don't...
是的
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
有三个人在酒吧闹事
Three lads basically just causing trouble in the pub.
边威胁边乱扔东西
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表