剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
好 我们来...
All right, we will...
我们来试试别的方式
We'll try something different.
我想谈
I want to talk.
当然
Of course.
但我...我做不到
Yeah, well, I ca-... I can't.
因为我...我脑子一团乱
Cos I'm wra-... I'm wrapped up in here, you know.
听着 我想说出来
Look, I want to speak.
我想说出来 老天
I want to speak. Christ.
我想相信你 相信你能帮我
I want to believe in you. That you can help me.
但我还有一周夜班
But I've got another week of nights
等着我去攻克
stretching out in front of me.
我能感觉到
And I can feel it.
我要崩溃了
I'm going to crack.
那让我来帮你
Then let me help you, then.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want from this?
我想当个好警♥察♥
I want to be a good bobby.
我想做...好事
I want to do good...things.
是吗
Yeah?
我想做个正常人
I want to be normal.
应急响应
第一集
D巡逻车 你能去趟派克街吗
Delta Patrol, are you able take a look at
有人报♥警♥称有帮年轻人
a report of youths causing rather a lot of annoyance
在那闹事
on Park Street, please?
有人能回应刚才最后那通呼叫吗
Anyone available to respond to that last shout, please?
警♥察♥
这人应该是穿衣服了
And this guy appears to be dressed.
至少上半身穿了
At least from the waist up.
有人能接下那个应急响应的任务吗
Do we have anyone available for a call marked IRIR, please?
回应一下 D队
Anyone at all, Delta?
立刻回复
Instant response,
很抱歉地说又是斯特灵大道24B
I'm sorry to say it's 24B Stirling Avenue again.
天啊 你吃的还挺快
God, you've polished off some of that!
你把吃的都囤哪了 你个小花栗鼠
Where are you storing all that food? Little chipmunk cheeks?
又是香肠和土豆泥吗
Sausage and mash again?
-对 她爱吃 -她昨晚就吃的这些
- Yeah, she likes it. - She had it last night.
昨晚吃的豆子 今晚吃豌豆
Beans last night, peas tonight.
今晚吃豌豆
Peas tonight.
她要变成根香肠了
She's going to turn into a sausage.
-我才没有呢 -你就是
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
她抢到了
She got it.
-差一点 -她抢到了
- Close. - She got it.
我抢到了
I got that.
工作
Work.
吃饭
Eat.
楼上的门怎么了
The door, upstairs?
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's OK.
嘿哈吼哈
"Fee-fi-fo-fum,"
巨人边追杰克边叫道
said the giant as he hunted for Jack.
-谁给你买♥♥的这书 -奶奶
- Who bought you this? - Nanny.
-你喜欢吗 -还行吧
- Do you like it? - It's OK.
-但比不上皮克斯动画 对吧 -嗯
- It's not Pixar though, is it? - No.
挺无聊的
It's boring.
-你就读给我听吧 -写得太烂了
- Read it though, please? - Oh, it's rubbish.
我知道 但我喜欢你读给我听
I know, but I like you reading it.
-好吧 读到哪了 -到嘿哈那里了
- Right. Where were we? - The fee-fi bit.
嘿哈那里 好的
The fee-fi bit. OK.
-那么 听好了 -嗯
- So, listen. - Yeah?
巨人追着杰克
The giant is running after Jack
要踢爆他的头
and he's going to kick his head in.
他喊着嘿哈吼...我要揍你 你个小...
He's going, "Fee-fi-fo... I'm going to batter you, you little..."
而说实话 杰克是个胆小鬼
So Jack was a little bit of a coward, if the truth be told.
他跑了
He does a runner.
他从豆茎上滑下来
He slides down the beanstalk
速度太快 连屁♥股♥都被烧着了
so fast he gets a burn right on his bum.
对吧 就像在学校里滑绳下来时那样
Right? You know like when you go down a rope at school?
第一晚
你根本管不住它
You've got no control over it!
它没完没了的叫唤
It barks and it barks and it barks!
我都听不见电视的声音了
I can't hear the TV!
天天晚上我在卧室客厅总听见它叫唤
I hear it in the bedroom, in the living room. It's every night!
我对天发誓 总有一天我会把那破狗...
I swear to God, one of these days I'm going to take that dog...
它还到处拉屎
He poo'd all over the landing.
我吃个晚餐都能尝出狗屎味
I could taste it while I was having me supper.
-还晚餐 你以为你谁啊 -好了 听着
- Supper? Who do you think you are? - Right. Listen. Listen.
-特雷弗 老兄 你消消气 -他威胁我
- Trevor, take it down, mate. - He threatened me.
我谁也没威胁 那狗...我还想吃晚饭呢
I threatened nobody. That dog... I'm trying to have me dinner!
我要投诉他
I'll make a complaint about him.
谁也别投诉谁 好吗
Nobody's making a complaint, all right?
-他是个恋童癖 -我不是
- He's a paedophile. - I'm not a paedophile.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
-他整天坐在电脑前 打飞机 -我没有
- He sits there all day on his computer, wanking. - I do not.
我不在乎他有没有那么干
I don't care if he does.
天知道他在看什么
God knows what he's looking at.
-我没有打飞机 -别动手 行吗
- I'm not wanking. - Fucking hands down, right?
拿着卷纸 内♥裤♥褪到脚踝
With his bog roll and his underpants round his ankles.
然后就打飞机
Wank, wank, wank.
玛丽 你小点声 抱着狗回屋去
Mary, keep your fucking voice down and get the dog in the flat
别等我把它扔下去
before I throw it over the fucking side.
-她成天把狗放外头 -我知道她干了什么
- All day, she leaves it out here. - I know, I know what she does.
因你昨天就跟我说了一遍
Cos you told me last night, didn't you?
上周还说了三次
And three times last week.
-我受不了了... -你为什么这么对我
- I can't take much more... - Why are you doing this to me?
-什么 -回答我 特雷弗
- What? - Answer the question, Trevor.
我...我不知道你说什么
I... I don't know what.
因为我刚上班五分钟 就又回到这了
Cos I've only been on duty five minutes, and here I am again.
-但那狗屎 -你以为我喜欢管这破事吗
- But the poo! - Do you think I enjoy it?
-不 -可算知道了
- No. - Finally!
得了 哥们
Come on, mate.
听着 和她讲道理
Look, I'd get more sense out of that dog
还不如和狗讲道理 对吧
than I would with her, right?
但你 你也算是个正常人了
But you, you are just this side of normal.
我他妈...烦死这破事了 哥们
I'm fucking... I'm fucking struggling here, mate.
-你懂我意思吗 -但那狗屎
- Do you understand me? - But the poo!
好吧 你要是再把我叫回来一次
Right. If you do this one more time,
我就杀了你
I'm going to fucking kill you.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
行了吗 好了 好兄弟
All right? All right, good man.
现在进屋吧 进屋 特雷 好兄弟
Go inside now. Get inside, Trev. Good lad.
我是来这治病的 对吧
I came here to get fixed. Right.
你我都知道我没好
And we both know I'm not fixed.
如果你能照顾自己 为自己打气
If you take care for yourself and you support yourself
最重要的
and most of all,
能善待自己...
you be kind to yourself...
...就会有所帮助
...That will help.
明白 但是现在
I know. But at the moment
我感觉像是你把我丢半路 自己开车走了
it feels like you're just dropping me off and driving away.
-我已经告诉你方法了 -有吗
- I've given you the tools. - Have you?
我不是那个意思 对 我知道你告诉我了
I don't mean that. Yeah, I know you have.
你说了 谢谢
You have. Thanks.
但我不能总这样把负面情绪带回家
But I can't keep going home to them, right, like this.
我就是具行尸走肉 这工作毁了我
I'm a fucking shell. The job has ruined me.
每晚我脸上都有口水 靴子上沾着血
Every night there's spit on me face, there's blood on me boots.
永无休止
And it never stops.
-但是工作很重要 -是吗
- It's such important work. - Is it?
我不这么觉得 我觉得就像是打地鼠
I don't think it is. I think it's whack-a-mole.
只不过这些地鼠穿运动服
Except the moles wear trackies.
但你要想想你做的那些好事
But you need to focus on the good that you do.
我不记得我上次做好事是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I did some good.
我觉得并非如此
I don't think that's true.
就是如此
It is.
-喂 -你看见她了吗
- Yeah? - Have you seen her?
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表