剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
Leave it. OK, leave it. Get to fuck. You're not getting it back.
-你拿不回去了 -把包给我
- You're not getting it back. - Give me my fucking bag, mate.
-退后 -把包还我
- Stay back. - Give me my fucking bag.
你敢拿我的...
Don't you dare take my fucking...
老妹 到这来
Hey, girl. Hey. Come here.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
没事
It's all right.
都结束了 没事
It's over. It's all right.
-这不公平 -我知道
- It's not fair. - I know.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道这不公平
I know it's not fair.
但对卡尔来说也不公平 对吧
But what happened to Carl's not fair, is it?
我才懒得管他
I don't give a fuckin' shit about him.
行了
All right.
他没什么损失 我也没有
He's no loss and neither am I.
我一点都不重要
I don't matter.
谁说的
Who said that?
所有人
Everyone.
不包括我
Not me.
你当然重要
Course you matter.
凯茜 听我说
Casey, listen to me.
你要离得远远的 好吗
You're going to walk away, right.
你要和他一起沿着那条路走下去
You're going to walk down that road, with him.
这些事由我处理
Leave these to me, yeah.
-快走 茜 -一分钟
- Come 'ed, Case. - One minute.
好吗
All right?
知道了吗
Ok? Ok?
-你要走下去 -好的
- You'll walk down there. - Yeah.
-你非常重要 别再说那些话 -好的
- Hey, you do fucking matter. Don't say that again. - OK.
好小子
Good lad.
走吧 茜 我们先走
Come on, Case. Let's do one.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You all right, yeah? -Yeah.
-他们没事吧 -没事的
- They all right? - Yeah, they're fine.
包里装了什么
What's in the bag?
没什么 别担心
Nothing. Don't worry about it.
-你能牵着我吗 -可以
- Can you hold my hand? - Yeah.
它不过就是个衣架
It was just a fucking coat hanger.
是的 但把你困住的并不是衣架 对吧
Yeah, but it wasn't a coat hanger keeping you in, was it?
那是你的公♥寓♥ 你心知肚明
It's your flat. You know that.
是你的生活 我真的很气
It's your life. Pisses me off.
别让他从你这夺走这些东西
Don't let him take that away from you.
我原本以为你是个大笨蛋
I thought you were a right dickhead.
我知道 我看过你的手♥机♥
I know, I saw your phone.
我之前为了雷·穆伦监视你
I spied on you for Ray Mullen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
雷
Ray?
我告诉他你手♥机♥上的号♥码
I gave him the number from the mobile you bought
就是那晚你从加油站买♥♥的那部手♥机♥
from the petrol station the other night.
-对不起 克里斯 -天啊
- I'm sorry, Chris. - Jesus Christ.
对不起 我没有信任你
I'm sorry for not trusting you.
他跟我说他是纪检部门的 然后我就...
He told me that he was C and D and I just...
-什么 他是纪检部门的 -我知道...
- What, he's C and D? - I know...
-瑞秋 他是纪律投诉部门吗 -他骗了我
- Rachel. Is he Complaints and Discipline? - He lied to me.
他是教小孩子骑自行车的
He teaches kids how to ride bikes.
他跟我说你很可疑
Mate, he told me you were dodgy.
而且说实话 你确实很可疑 对吧
And let's be honest, you're not great, are you?
我只是想干好这份工作
I just try and make the job work,
而且你知道吗 我♥干♥得很好
and do you know something? I fucking do.
交出卡森 你就可以走了
Give me Carson and you walk away.
谁
Who?
卡森 把你知道的告诉我 就可以走了
Carson. Tell me what you know and walk away.
你是哪位
Who are you?
雷·穆伦警长
Detective Sergeant Ray Mullen,
我现在非常烦躁 最好别惹我
and I have got a fuckin' cob on, so don't mess me about.
我知道你是谁 你是做什么的
I know who you are, I know what you are,
如果你不老实交代
and I know if you don't cough up with
你和克里斯·卡森之间的勾当
what you are doing with Chris Carson,
我现在就把你拷起来
I'm locking you up right now.
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who you are talking about,
而且很讨厌你的态度
and I don't like your attitude.
你是哪个警局的
Where are you based?
很好 很好
Ok. Ok. Ok.
我知道你认识他
I know you know him.
你会后悔的 肯定会
You'll be sorry, you will.
你肯定会非常后悔
You'll be fucking sorry.
我很担心克里斯
I'm worried about Chris.
这周我见过他
I saw him this week and...
他看起来很糟糕
..Well, he looked like shit.
他有很多事要处理
He's got a lot going on.
他...他跟你说过他妈妈吗
Did he, um, did he tell you about his mum?
嗯 她没多少时间了
Yeah. She's not got long.
希望你不介意我这样打听
I hope you don't mind me prying.
身为老板 同时也是朋友 我关心他
I've got a duty of care to him as a boss and as a mate.
当然不会
Of course.
这样挺尴尬的
This is awkward.
你不需要回答
You don't have to answer this.
-谢谢 -问吧
- Thank you. - Ask me.
是作为朋友问的 不是作为他上司
It's a mate question, not a boss question.
他有好转吗 还是越来越糟了
Is he getting better, or is he getting worse?
他一直去公♥司♥心理医生那看病
He's been seeing the job counsellor.
他们给他做了几次心理辅♥导♥
They gave him a few sessions.
他脑子里装着这辈子所有的破事
He's got a lifetime of shit in his head
几次辅♥导♥没法缓解
and a few sessions won't sort that.
-确实不行 -对
- No. - No.
-他自己的医生呢 -拉希德吗 他挺不错
- What about his own doctor? - Rashid? He's great.
他尽力了
He tries, you know?
虽然全科医生很忙 但他很用心
He's a busy GP, but he does care.
克里斯提过一位加拉格尔医生吗
Chris mentioned a Doctor Gallagher?
他很不错
He's brilliant.
-帮了很大忙 -克里斯说是个女医生
- Really helpful. - Chris said it was a she?
-对 -你刚刚说他
- That's right. - You said he?
是吗
Did I?
是的
Yeah.
她是谁
Who is she?
他的另一个医生
His other doctor.
另一个
Other?
私人医生 克里斯专用
It's private - for Chris, you know?
克里斯最近还经常见卡尔·斯威尼吗
Has Chris seen much of Carl Sweeney lately?
我以为你是作为朋友来这的
I thought you said you were here as a mate?
我想帮克里斯
I am trying to help Chris.
我真的想
I really am.
我也是
So am I.
抱歉
Sorry.
未知来电
-接吧 -不用 谁也不是
- Answer it. - No. It's nobody.
我做不到
I can't do it.
不行 这只会让事情更糟糕
No, it's just going to make things worse.
怎么 还能比被关在柜子里更糟糕吗
What, worse than being locked in a cupboard?
可能吧
Maybe.
见鬼了
Fuckin' hell, lad.
你是不是得去别的地方
If you've somewhere else to be?
我有大把时间
All the time in the world.
真的
Seriously.
你是我的朋友
You're my mate.
祝你好运
Good luck.
消防救援训练中心
史蒂夫
Steve.
你没事吧 怎么了
You all right? What's going on?
这些是你的破烂
Here's your shit.
滚回你妈妈家
Go back to your mum's
再也不要来我家 清楚了吗
and don't ever come back to mine, all right?
什么意思 你在说什么
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表