剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
他应该被辞退
He should've been sacked.
现在他还在这跟新搭档工作 好像无事发生
Now here he is with a new partner like nothing ever happened.
那也不是你该担心的事 不是吗
That's not really your concern, though, is it?
奥帕尔水果糖
Opal Fruits.
*可以让你口中生津*
*Made to make your mouth water!*
你需要来一个吗 女士
Can I interest madam?
不 不用了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
*午夜星光灿烂 而你...*
*Midnight and the stars and you...*
很招人喜欢 对吧 戴维
Charmer, aren't you, Davey?
*午夜和约会*
*Midnight and the rendezvous!*
去拿证词本
Go get the statement book.
对了 戴维
Here, Davey.
过去几天你见过凯茜吗
Have you seen Casey the last few days?
是谁...想打听
Who wants...to know?
眼睛眨眨
Winky, winky.
她有没有给过你一个包 或者
Has she given you a bag or,
让你藏什么东西
you know, something to hide?
她有大♥麻♥烦了 对吗
She's in the shit, right?
我们可以帮她 只要你告诉我...
And we can get her out if you tell me...
能帮我个忙吗
Do me a favour?
帮戴维挠挠后背 然后...
Scratch Davey's back? And, erm...
凯茜的事 我们可以聊聊
Casey, we can discusseth.
斯迪沃在哪
Where's Stevo?
宾果场旁边的地铁站
Subway by the bingo hall.
看着一屋子的混♥蛋♥们
Eyes down for a full house of bastards!
不用管证词了 上车
Forget the statement. Get in.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
需要对一场失控派对进行进一步报告
Further reports of a party that has got out of hand
-在艾格博斯一座废弃犹太教堂里 -不
- at the disused synagogue in Egberth. - No.
先别喝咖啡了
Don't touch your coffee.
真不明白你为什么这么讨厌他
Just don't understand why you hate him so much.
我已经开始讨厌你了
I'm starting to hate you.
只需要几个小时
Just another couple of hours.
我受够了 把我送到我的车那里
I'm done. Drop me back at me car.
我今晚就到这了
I'm finished for the night.
关闭执法记录仪
Bodycam off.
你们好啊 伙计们
All right, lads?
看看我们这有什么
What've we got 'ere?
这看起来非常不乖
Hello, that looks very naughty, that.
你这人 有什么毛病吗
Yar, lad! What's your problem, lad?
我们只是坐在这里而已
We're just sittin' off, aren't we?
他是个坏警♥察♥
Bad bizzie, him, la.
脑子也有问题
He's off his head.
你为什么烧戴维的床
Why did you set fire to Davey's bed?
戴维吗 他是个疯子
Davey, lad? Mad, him.
你为什么要烧戴维的床
Why did you set fire to Davey's bed?
没人烧他的床
No-one set fire to nothin', lad,
让他自己再做一张去 那个肮脏的东西
so tell him to do one, the dirty rat of a man.
你烧了他的床
You burned his bed.
他本来就没什么财产 你还烧了他的床
He's got fuck all, and you burnt his bed.
他就是个流浪汉而已
He's just a tramp, lad.
可能刚抽过大♥麻♥什么的
He's probably dropped a biffta or something.
全新的啊 你看她
Brand-new, her, lad.
看看 她靴子死亮死亮的
Look, her boots are dead shiny.
瞧瞧 装得像个硬汉似的
Look at that, lad! Actin' all hard and that.
不过很舒服吧
Fit, though.
我打赌你肯定开心呢 对吧
Bet you're happy, aren't yer, lad,
整夜和那尤物待在车里
all night in the danny with that?
你觉得合适吗
Do you think that's appropriate?
-你是曼城人吗 -不是
- Are you a Manc? - No.
-她是曼城人 -曼城的坏警♥察♥
- She's a Manc. - Bad Manc bizzie that, lad.
行了 我是瓦令顿人
Right, I'm from Warrington.
好家伙
Wool, lad!
你为什么不来欺负我
Why don't you bully me?
你敢欺负戴维 怎么不敢来欺负我 为什么呢
You bully Davey, but you don't bully me? Why is that?
-是不是因为你是个烂人呢 -克里斯...
- Is it cos you're a shithouse? - Chris...
-还是因为他不会还手 -注意言行
- Cos he won't fight back? - Behave.
你这个烂人
You're a shithouse.
起来
Get up.
你有种吗
Have you got the balls?
你到底有没有种
Have you got the fucking balls?
你就喜欢挑衅别人吗
You fancy having a go at someone?
想挑衅我吗
Fancy havin' a go wi' me?
再敢找人挑衅
Have a go with someone who will.
听着 你小子
Come on, mate.
我就弄死你
I'll kill yer.
你敢再碰戴维一次 我就弄死你
You touch Davey again, I will kill yer.
你们任何一个人再敢靠近戴维 就死定了
Any of yous go near Davey, yous just go down.
不许废话 也不许瞎闹
No bollocks, no messing about,
直接完蛋 明白了吗
you go straight down, all right?
-说"是 长官" -是 长官
- Say "Yes, sir". - Yes, sir.
现在赶紧滚
Now fuck off.
刚才那是怎么回事
What was that?
继续给我往前走
Keep fucking walking!
在这等着
Wait there.
好了 搞定
All right, it's done.
戴维...凯茜的事呢
Davey... Casey?
该死...
Oh, f...
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a bastard.
不 不
No, no.
不 不 不是
Hey, no, no. No, no.
我从来没说我知道 我就是...
I-I never said I knew. I just...
她情况极糟 而你还在耍我吗
She's in the shit and you're playing games?
不 伙计 这样不对
Nah, mate. No.
我还能怎么办
What else do I do?
否则你还会帮我吗
Would you have helped me otherwise?
我还会什么
Would I have what?
我当然会帮你
Of course I would.
不会的
Nah.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a copper.
我也想帮她
I'm trying to help her.
凯茜是谁
Who's Casey?
克里斯 谁是凯茜
Chris, who's Casey?
孩子 情况只会更糟
Girl, it's only going to get worse.
他都还没开始
He hasn't even started yet.
这么硬扛对你没什么好处
Waste of time making it hard for yourself.
毫无意义
No point in it at all.
凯茜
Casey?
有人在和你说话
The man is speaking to you.
凯茜
Casey?
凯茜 孩子 看着我
Casey, girl, look at me.
给你
'Ere you are.
史密基
Smiggy.
那派对男孩吗
Party Boy?
如果是史密基 他肯定会说
Smiggy would have told us.
史密基并不知情 蠢货
Smiggy doesn't know, dickhead.
马可 如果凯茜不告诉我货在哪
Marco, if Casey doesn't tell me where the gear is,
我就帮不了她了
I can't help her.
她在哪
Where is she?
我需要你赶快回电♥话♥ 知道吗
I need you to call me, yeah?
就...回电♥话♥
Just...call me.
我要的是橙汁
I wanted orange.
-他们没有橙汁 -他们没橙汁吗
- They didn't have any. - They had no orange?
没有 克里斯 他们没橙汁
No, Chris. They didn't have any orange.
所以给你买♥♥了苹果汁
So I got you apple, all right?
我不知道该在报告里怎么写
I don't know what to put in my notebook.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
刚刚那些小子们
Those lads.
-什么也别写 -那样我会有麻烦的
- Don't put anything. - I could get into trouble.
你不会有任何麻烦的
You're not going to get into trouble.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表