剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
或许你该给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should bell her.
-也许她会让你回去 -她不该让我回去
- Maybe she'll have you back. - She shouldn't have me back.
总比睡在海滩强
Better than the beach.
你并不像你想象的那么混♥蛋♥ 克里斯
You're not as much of a twat as you think you are, Chris.
我去倒茶
I'll go make the tea.
-别忘了加牛奶 -什么
- Don't forget the milk. - What?
你之前说的
You, before.
加牛奶吗
Milk?
-天啊 -你好
- Oh, gosh! - Hello...
我不知道
I didn't know what...
我不知道该说什么 我感觉像个混♥蛋♥
I didn't know what to say. I felt a proper arse.
没事 你干得没错
No, that's all right. You did good.
好吧
Ok.
-我晚点去局里 -好
- I'll be in. - Yeah, yeah.
输入车牌号♥
车辆跟踪记录结果
罗齐尔大街 东
钱伯斯大街 东北
麦迪逊大街 东北
克里斯·卡森
罗齐尔大街 东
钱伯斯大街 东北
麦迪逊大街 东北
打印
-注意安全 队长 -你也是 小黛
- Mind how you go, Skip. - Yeah, you too, Debs.
他妻子说了什么
Hey, um, what did the wife say?
她丈夫很可疑 但她什么也没有透露
The husband's shady, but she's not giving anything away.
她很得心应手了
She's been around too long for that.
我猜他不是马失前蹄了
My guess is he's either topped himself after getting para on gravel,
就是惹到了一些不该惹的人
or he's been ended for pissing on someone's chips.
挺可怜的 他还有孩子
It's a shame, with the kid and all that,
但他玩的就是危险游戏
but it's the game he was playing.
确实
Yeah.
你该睡会觉了 克里斯 你气色很不好
You get to bed, Chris. You look like shit.
没错 你也是
Cheers. You too.
-我买♥♥了茶 -你撒谎
- I got you a tea. - You lied to me.
-我没有 -威利·旺卡
- No, I never. - Willy Wonka?
-他不干净 我有证据 -你利用我 我会丢了饭碗
- He's bent. I've got proof. - You used me! I could lose my job.
我以为你与众不同 可你就是个蠢货
I thought you had something about you but you're just a stupid...
我讨厌被欺骗
I am fucking sick of being lied to!
你有问题
There is something wrong with you.
你这个骗子
You're a liar!
你想过你丢了工作会怎么样吗
You can't see past what happened when you lost your job.
你♥妈♥的♥威利·旺卡
Willy fucking Wonka?!
如果我再听见你胡言乱语
If I ever hear off you again,
我保证你会被开除 听懂了吗
I will make sure you get sacked, all right?
怎么样
All right?
你欠我两片吐司 老兄
You owe me two pieces of toast, lad.
克里斯托弗
Christopher?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是有意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
牵着我的手
Take my hand.
别说话
Shush now.
都会好起来的 坚强点
It's going to be OK. Come on.
我那么努力地
God, I try so hard...
想把一切藏在心里 我还是做不到
..Having to keep it all in. I just can't do it.
别说话
Shush now.
一切会好起来的 坚强点
It's going to be all right. Come on.
妈妈
Mum.
我和凯特
Me and Kate, right.
我很抱歉 但被我毁了
I'm sorry, but I've ruined it.
还有蒂丽 都没了
Tilly...it's all gone.
抱抱我
Hold me.
-求你了 -好的
- Please. - Yeah.
-这样行吗 -嗯
- OK? - Yeah.
卡尔他死了
Carl, he's dead.
卡尔·斯威尼吗
Carl Sweeney?
而这可能是我的错 妈
And it might be my fault, Mum.
我可能会进监狱
I...I could go to prison.
卡尔曾是我朋友 妈 但他是个坏人 对吗
Carl was me mate, Mum, but he wasn't a good guy, right,
他牵扯进了一些事
he was mixed up in stuff.
卡尔吗
Carl?
我也是
And...and so am I.
什么
What?
克里斯托弗
Christopher?
搂着我 搂着我 就这样
Put your arm round me. Put your arm round me. All right.
坚持住 这不是你
Come on now, this isn't you.
你可以挺过去的
You're better than this.
告诉我该做什么
Tell me what to do.
你应该抗争
You fight, that's what you do.
斗争下去
You fight.
坚持抗争 你就会立于不败之地
You keep fighting and then you can't be beaten.
史蒂夫
Steve?
开下门好吗
Can you open the door, please?
这是我的家 你不能把我锁在外面
It's my flat. You can't lock me out.
把门开开
Can you open the door, please?
早知道把你抓起来了
I could have you arrested!
给你
There you go.
-克里斯 -凯特 你和蒂丽还好吗 你们在哪
- Chris? - Kate, you and Tilly OK? Where are you?
什么
What?
我们在家 怎么了
We're at home. What's going on?
我爱你 就这样
I love you, that's all.
我爱你
I love you.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Right, I'm going to go.
克里斯
Chris?
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
监控的功劳 伙计
CCTV, lad.
三十多岁 黑人白人混血
30 years old, black and white shite.
有人想见你
Someone wants to meet with you.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表