剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
别笑...行吧 你随便吧 我不在乎
Don't fucking laugh... Right, do what you like. I don't care.
听着 这事一个字都不准说 行吗
Listen, not a word about this, OK?
你在说屁话...
You're talking bollocks...!
你应该和我走
You should come with me.
卡尔不会罢休的 你也知道
Carl's not just going to stop, you know.
他能干吗 我是个警♥察♥
What's he going to do? I'm a bizzie.
你是吗
Are you?
该死
Fuck...
卡尔
12个未接来电
他妈的...
Fucking hell...
DR47
Delta Romeo 4-7?
DR47
Delta Romeo 4-7.
请讲
Go ahead.
此项为应急响应任务
Job marked instant response.
很抱歉 又是斯特灵大道24B
Sorry to say, it's 24B Stirling Avenue again.
-天啊... -听到尖叫声 据说有人持刀
- Jesus Christ... - Sounds of screaming and reports of a knife.
我都准备下班了 D队
I was just about to clock off, Delta.
抱歉伙计 需要应急响应
Apologies, mate. Eh, instant response.
卡尔来电
我的老天爷...
Christ almighty...
别烦我了
Leave me alone!
他说他要杀了特里克茜
He says he's going to kill Trixie!
他有把刀
He's got a knife!
你看到刀了吗
Did you see a knife?
它还那么小...
She's just a little thing...!
-玛丽 他拿刀了是吧 -他要杀了它...
- Did he have a knife, Mary? - He's going to kill her...!
他拿没拿刀啊
Does he have a knife?!
回去 回你屋里 呆在那里
Get in there. Get in your flat. Stay there.
天啊
Christ.
特雷弗
Trevor?
拜托 哥们 我受够了
Come on, mate. I'm sick of this.
开门 好吗
Open the door, will ya?
回你屋里去 我没开玩笑 玛丽
Get back in to that flat! I'm not joking, Mary!
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
特雷弗
Trevor!
该死的 卡尔
Fucking hell, Carl!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
-他说他要杀了特里克茜 -天啊
- He said he's going to kill Trixie! - Jesus Christ.
好了 你要是再出来
Right, if you come out again,
你晚上就进监狱吧
you're going to spend the night in a cell.
在里面呆着
Stay in there!
好了 特雷弗
Right. Trevor.
谁啊
Who is it?
操 你知道我是谁
Fuck...! You know who the fuck it is!
开门 你个蠢货
Open the door, you fucking nonce!
你要是不开门 我就破门了
If you don't open this door, I'm coming through it,
然后我就杀了你
and then I'm going to come through you.
我数三下 一 二...
I'm going to count to three. One, two...
好吧
All right.
我正把门锁...
I'm putting the chain on...
妈的 你有没有拿刀
Fucking hell! Have you got a knife?!
狗在哪
Where's the dog?!
她...她说他...
She...she...she said he, uh....
...说他拿了把刀
...He had a knife, you know.
刀呢
Where?
你得收拾这烂摊子 好吧
You need to sort this shit out, yeah?
明白
Got you.
抱歉 他先动手的 我才放倒他
Sorry about that. He kicked off, so I had to drop him.
那为什么不逮捕他
Why isn't he under arrest, then?
要是他袭♥警♥
If he assaulted him,
-就该被逮捕 不是吗 -听着
- he should be under arrest, shouldn't he? - Look...
他没动手
He didn't kick off.
老兄 你看到他拿着...
Mate, you saw the way he was holding...
没有 我们什么也没看见
No, we didn't see anything.
我们都要回警局 准备回家了 对吧
We're already back at the nick, getting ready to go home, yeah?
你知道 他动手了
Well, you know, he kicked off.
他真是混♥蛋♥
He's a mess.
-谁问你了 -你该有个警♥察♥的样子
- Who asked you? - You're supposed to be a police officer.
是吗
Is that right?
好了 哥们
Come on, lad.
伙计 你自己冷静一下
You need to sort yourself out, mate.
该死
Fuck me.
你肋骨断了吗
You broke your ribs?
没断
No.
我摔在垃圾筒上了
I landed on the recycling.
该死 我该怎么办
Fuck, what am I going to do here?
抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry for causing you trouble.
别再说抱歉了
Stop saying you're sorry.
-那我不说话了 -你可以畅所欲言
- I won't say anything. - Well, you can say what you want.
就是别说抱歉了
Just don't say sorry.
你要是不逮捕我 我就不说你打了我
I won't say you hit me if you don't arrest me.
我不该打你的
I shouldn't have hit you.
她说我拿了把刀
She said I had a knife.
我确实是这么跟她说的
I did tell her I had a knife.
我也确实有把刀
I suppose I did have a knife.
但那是切豆子用的
But it was for me beans.
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel now?
克里斯
Chris?
我还是感觉...
I still get it...
还是在这
It's...it's still there.
什么还在那
What's still there?
试着说说
Try.
你刚才阻止我继续说下去
You just shut me down.
就那样 不让我说话
Just like that, you shut me down.
我在这没有发言权吗
I don't have a voice here?
-场合不对 -是吗
- Time and place. - Really?
这就是你要说的吗
That's what you're saying?
你是想让他丢了工作吗
Do you want him to lose his job?
他就不该当警♥察♥ 菲尔 看看他的状态
He shouldn't be in the job, Phil. Look at the state of him.
他压力太大了
He's under a lot of pressure.
你还指责他 毫无根据地猜测...
And you kicking off at him, or making unfounded...
毫无根据
Unfounded?
我们看到了那人倒在地上 捂着脸
We saw the man on the floor, holding his face.
你甚至都说他不守规矩
You even said he was out of order.
-我知道我说了什么 -我就不知道吗
- I know what I'm talking about. - And I don't?
你不知道
No.
你要是对同事有意见
If you've got a problem with a fellow officer,
回警局再说
save it till you're back at the nick.
你应该教我如何做好工作
You're supposed to be teaching me how to do the job properly.
-我教了啊 -没有
- And I am. - No.
说真的 菲尔 你没有教我
Honestly, Phil, you're really not.
来吧 儿子
Come on, mate.
好吧 一会见 去吧
All right, see you later, yeah? Go on.
亚当
Adam!
亚当 等等 儿子
Adam, wait there, mate.
好了 听好 你今天会度过愉快的一天
All right, listen, you have a smashing day, yeah?
乖乖的 好吗
You be a good boy, yeah?
好 去吧
OK, let's go.
一会见 儿子
See you later, son.
再见 儿子
See you, mate.
再见 谢谢你
Bye. Thanks so much.
你在晚饭时给我发短♥信♥干吗
What the hell are you doing texting me at teatime?
对不起
I...I'm sorry.
我就是...
I just....
我就是想聊天
I just wanted to chat.
所以你就在克里斯坐在我对面时
So, you just text me out of the blue
突然给我发短♥信♥吗
while Chris is sitting opposite me?
我没想到
I didn't think.
我就是有点厌烦了 然后...
I was just a bit fed up and...
...觉得你可能也想聊聊天
..I thought you might want to talk, too.
我不知道
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表