剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
对不起 孩子
Hey, I'm sorry, kid.
那是谁
Who's that?
是我朋友 瑞秋 瑞秋 这是蒂丽
This is my friend, Rachel. Rachel, this is Tilly.
你好 瑞秋
Hi, Rachel.
你好 蒂丽
Hi, Tilly.
她很好 对吗
She's all right, isn't she?
好孩子 你要去睡觉吗
Good girl. Are you going to go to sleep?
-好 -好吧 我很爱你
- Yeah. - All right. I love you, so much.
做个好梦 我一会就上楼
Sweet dreams. I'll be up in a bit.
抱歉 埃莉给我打电♥话♥ 我得...
Sorry. Ellie rang and I had to...
没事
It's ok.
她一会就回来
She'll be back in a minute.
今晚还开心吗
Good night?
嗯
Yeah.
我想你
I miss you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
-真的 -你不能这么说
- I do. - You can't say that.
-我知道你也想我 -没有
- I know you miss me too. - No.
不想
No.
根本不想
Don't.
准备好了吗
Ready?
埃莉认为我该离开克里斯
Ellie thinks I should leave Chris.
你怎么看 雷
What do you think, Ray?
怎么了 我只是想听听男人的看法
What?! I just want a man's opinion.
你比任何人都了解他
I mean, you know him better than anyone.
对吗
Right?
我不知道来龙去脉 但如果你们过不下去了
I don't know the ins and outs, but if it's not working...
我是说...
...I mean...
重新开始
Starting again...
你自己也吓到了 对吧
...scary on your own, isn't it?
他妈妈得了重病
The stuff with his mum and that.
现在的时机合适吗
I mean, is it the right time?
我不知道 好吗
Well, I don't know, do I?
凯特 你必须做对你和蒂丽最有利的事
Kate, you have to do what's best for you and Tilly.
好的
Yeah.
婚礼照片很漂亮
Nice wedding photo.
看起来像电影《波拉特》
Look like Borat.
我刚入职时 这些是标配
Them taches were standard issue when I joined the job.
你知道我被降职了 对吗
You know I got demoted, right?
你一定知道
You do know.
我没受贿 瑞秋
Well, I wasn't bent, Rachel.
我知道大家都这说 但我没有
I know everyone says it, but I wasn't.
我确实不单纯 但他们认为我受贿了是错的
I was a lot of things, but they were wrong to think I was bent.
我绝对没拿过一分钱
I never took a penny.
总之 凯特那时养着我
Anyway, Kate carried me then,
从那时起就一直养着我
and...she's carried me since.
我穷得要死
I haven't got a pot to piss in.
知道吗
All right?
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
他是埃莉的丈夫
He's Ellie's husband.
-是的 但来这里吗 -他去接我们
- Yeah, but here, though? - He picked us up.
你可以坐出租车 你到底去哪里了
You could have got a taxi. Where've you been, anyway?
-我去哪里了 -蒂丽一个人在家
- Where've I been? - Tilly's on her own.
-你怎么敢问我去哪里了 -你去哪里了
- How dare you ask where I've been? - Where've you been?
今晚 今天 昨天吗
Tonight, today, yesterday?
你永远不在家 你现在生气是因为
I mean, you are never here, and now you've got a nark on because,
就这么一次 你不得不当5分钟的爸爸
for once, just once, you've had to be a dad for five minutes!
好吧 小声点 小声点
Right. Keep it down. Keep it down.
雷很好心来接我
Ray was nice enough to pick me up,
你从没这样做过
which is more than you'd ever do.
你跟他说过我在做心理咨♥询♥吗
Did you talk to him about me doing counselling?
-什么 -因为在学校外面
- What? - Cos outside the school,
那个蠢货告诉所有人我疯了
that gobshite is telling everyone I'm having a breakdown.
你的一半同事都知道你疯了 克里斯
Well, half the job know you're losing it, Chris.
任何人都可能告诉他
Anyone could have told him.
好吧 别 别走
All right, don't...don't walk away.
我已经离开许多年 克里斯
You know, I've been walking away for years, Chris,
只有你没注意到 这就是最荒唐的地方
it's just you haven't noticed, and that's the madness of it.
我离开了一个从来不在这里的人
I've been walking away from someone who isn't even there.
-你小点声 -怎么 我小点声
- Keep your voice down. - What? Keep my voice down?!
我该像你发脾气时一样安静吗
Shall I go as quiet as you do when you lose your temper, hey?
或者 我该比那更安静
Or, or, should I go quieter than that?
或者我该像你一样安静
Or should I go as quiet as you do,
默默地坐在这里几小时 盯着那面墙
when you sit there silent for hours, staring at the wall?
当还只是悲伤 只是那样时
You know, when it was just sadness, when it was just that,
我觉得我可以靠近你 帮帮你
I thought I could get close to you and help you.
但现在 你...
But now, you...
你不让我走进你的内心 克里斯 你...
...you won't let me in, Chris, you are, you...
你离开了
...you are gone.
我试过
I do try, you know.
我真试过了 只是那感觉...
I do try, you know, it just...
吞没了我
...swamps me.
我知道
I know.
我知道你在努力 我知道你爱我们 我们...
I know you try, and I know that you love us, and we...
天啊 我们爱你
...God, we love you.
但是这样...
But this...
这样对我们任何人都不好
...this isn't good for any of us.
蒂丽
Tilly.
不
No.
是我们所有人
All of us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
也许你该离开
Maybe you should leave.
好的
Ok.
见鬼
Oh, fucking hell.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
我以后不会再问
I won't ever ask you again.
你跟雷睡过吗
Have you slept with Ray?
又这样吗
Again?
该死的 凯特
Fucking hell, Kate...
-爸爸 -你好 宝贝
- Dad? - Hello, doll.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
只是...
Erm, just...
你会回来吗
You coming back?
是的 我一会就回
Yeah, I'll see you soon.
这是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
不 不是 不是你的错 过来
No. No, it is not your fault. Come here.
是我 我得去看病 让自己好起来 好吗
It's just me, mate. I've got to go and get better. OK?
请别走
Please don't.
好吧 听我说 你要乖乖听妈妈话
OK, listen to me, I want you to be good for your mum.
我要去工作了
I've got to go to work.
好吗
All right?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you.
好吧 乖乖地 好好睡觉
All right, be a good girl. Have a good sleep.
我得去工作了 晚安 亲爱的 晚安
I need to go to work. Night-night, darl. Night-night.
就这样吧
Just leave it.
好吧 如果你需要进一步的帮助
All right, so if you need any further assistance,
请拨♥打♥上面的电♥话♥
just ring the number on the top.
-不值得这样 好吗 -好的
- It's not worth it. All right? - All right.
行了 你走吧
All right, off you go.
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯
Chris?
-你还好吧 -你说什么
- You all right? - You what?
-你还好吗 -还好 就是头 疼得厉害
- You all right? - Yeah, just me fucking head... Me head's battered.
是因为...
Is that just from...?
是因为今晚 凯特
It's tonight, you know, Kate.
还有...
And, uh...
我可能该告诉你 我妈要死了
...I should probably tell you, me mum's dying.
你妈妈
Your mum?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表