剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
-谁啊 -凯茜
- Who? - Casey.
-老兄 我在工作呢 -我要和她谈谈
- Mate, I'm in the middle of working here. - I need to speak to her.
-谁 -你♥他♥妈♥...
- Who? - Who'd you fu-...
你害我当着莱克茜的面爆粗口了
You've got me swearing in front of our Lexie here.
替我向她问好
Say hello from me.
你去市中心接凯茜 然后来我这当面问好
Say hello yourself, after you've found Town Centre Casey.
不行 哥们 我不能那么干
No, mate, I can't do that.
好了 伙计 帮我个忙
Oh, come on, lad. Sort it for me.
我才不会帮你去接人
I'm not picking anyone up for you.
但我得和她谈谈
But I need to speak to her.
我工作呢 卡尔 我觉得你是知道的
I'm working, Carl. I thought we had an understanding
我工作时别打扰我
that when I'm working we leave it alone?
知道又怎么样 伙计 我需要凯茜
Understandings are out the window, lad. I just need Casey.
-什么情况 -和你没关系
- What's up? - Nothing to do with you.
不行 你要我找她就和我有关系
No, you asking me to find her is making it to do with me.
她就一傻缺 你找她干吗
She's just a bag head, why do you want her?
-她欠我的 -所以我现在成讨债的了
- She owes me. - So I'm a debt collector now?
你怎么在这事上胡搅蛮缠的
Oh, why're you making a song and dance out of this?
就帮我个忙 哥们
Just help me out, mate.
不 我不是在胡搅蛮缠
No, i'm not making a song and dance out of it.
但我们之间不干这种事 对不对
But it's not what our thing is, is it?
-我们做的是... -天啊
- Our thing is... - Jesus Christ!
你比小萨米·戴维斯还要事多
You've got more song and dance than Sammy Davis Junior.
找到凯茜
Find Casey.
去你的吧 卡尔 天啊
Piss off, Carl. Christ.
她不该看这个 卡尔 里面有杀戮镜头
She shouldn't be watching this, Carl. It's got killing in it.
-我没事 -那不是真的杀戮
- I'm all right. - It's not real killing.
好吧 我都说多少次了 她还太小
Right. How many times? She's too young.
去刷牙
Go brush your teeth.
抱抱
Hey, hugs.
-我得出去一趟 宝贝 -为什么非得今晚
- I've got to go out, babe. - Why tonight?
因为坏人不休息
Because there's no rest for the wicked.
这点你最清楚了
And you of all people should know that.
你不该看那个 里面有杀戮镜头
You shouldn't be watching that, it's got killing in.
快走吧 傻瓜
Just go, knobhead.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 小心点
- Love you. - Love you too, so be careful.
-给我大♥麻♥ -我没有大♥麻♥
- Give me the weed. - Haven't got any weed.
快给我
Just give me the weed.
我...我不抽大♥麻♥了 老兄
I...I...I don't smoke weed no more, me, man.
别来这套 马可
Piss off, Marco.
行吧 把衣兜都翻出来
All right, empty your pockets.
该死 老兄 这可不公平
Fucking hell, lad. This is bang out of order, this, you know.
不公平
Bang out of order.
别逼我动手打你屁♥股♥
Well, don't make me put my hand up your arse.
你就喜欢动手 对吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
都在这了吗
Is that everything?
-我都能听见你身上叮铃咣啷的 -天啊 哥们
- I can fucking hear you jangling, lad. - Jesus Christ, lad.
-好了 大♥麻♥在哪 -没有大♥麻♥
- All right, where's the weed? - There isn't any weed.
你为什么不相信我
Why don't you believe me?
因为你是个骗子 专门骗人
Because you're a liar, it's what you do.
-该死 -我跟你讲 天啊
- Shit, this. - Tell you what, though. Christ.
-这钱你哪来的 -是我的救济金
- Where did you get this money? - It's me dole.
这钱你哪来的
Where did you get this money?
你问我话 然后打我
You asking me, yeah, and then hitting me,
我才不会告诉你
not going to make me tell you.
能别打我了吗
Whoa, will you stop hitting me!
妈的 收起来吧 马可
Fucking hell. Pick it up, Marco.
你认识凯茜吗
Do you know Casey?
市中心的凯茜吗
Town Centre Casey?
她在哪
Where is she?
-可能在市中心 -伙计 我发誓整死你
- Town centre, probably. - I swear to God, mate.
好吧 该死
All right, fucking hell.
-她总在商店闲晃 -好 哪些商店
- She's dosses round the shops. - Right. Which shops?
-荒废的商店 -那可多了 缩小范围
- The derelict shops. - They're all derelict, narrow it down.
市中心的那些吧 伙计
The town centre shops, man.
-上车 -老兄
- Get in. - Hey, lad.
傻子才坐前排
Only pigs and grasses in the front.
真的 我要是坐前排会挨揍的
Honest. I'd get my fucking head kicked in if I get in front seat.
那坐后排 我才不在乎
Get in back. I don't fucking care.
该死 那我的自行车怎么办
Shit. Hey. What about me bike?
天啊
Christ.
干什么
What?
有必要这样吗 老天爷啊
Any need, like? Jesus Christ.
所以你不贩毒吗 马可
So you're not dealing, Marco?
好像我会告诉你似的
As if I'm going to tell you.
-那你怎么有一百块 -我有本事啊 哥们
- How else have you got hundred quid? - I got skills, man.
不 伙计 你没本事
No, man. You haven't.
你就一傻♥逼♥ 但你却有一百块
You're a thick twat, but you have got hundred quid.
-我帮了别人一个忙 -什么人 帮什么忙
- I done a man a favour. - What man? What favour?
你这又当上侦探了吗 老兄
You trying to be the detective again, lad?
-我告诉你 你别说出去 -好
- I tell between us, yeah? - Yeah.
-你认识斯奈德·耐吉吗 -不认识
- You know Snide Nige? - No.
我给他整了些装备
Well, I sat on some gear for him.
-什么装备 -A货衣服
- Gear? - Ah, like, jarg clothes.
没什么贵重物品
Weren't nothing heavy.
就像运动服那种 但是质量很好
Just tracksuits and that. But good copies though.
你懂我意思吧 聪明人
You know what I mean? Smart.
要不也给你来一套 哥们 很棒的运动服
Get you one if you want, lad? Nice tracky and trabs.
伙计 你穿上后肯定很精神
Smarten you up dead cheap, lad.
你有什么人生规划吗 马可
What do you want to do with your life, Marco?
肯定有什么打算吧
I mean, you must have some sort of plan?
你说这话 以为你是我爸吗
Is this where you talk to me like you're me dad?
你这种人才没有爸
You haven't got a fucking dad.
-毫无目标 是吧 -什么
- It's just pointless, isn't it? - What?
-你啊 -天啊
- You. - Oh, my God.
-我不想无礼 -你这就是无礼
- I'm not being rude. - You are being rude.
说真的 伙计
Seriously, lad.
你绝对就是无礼的代名词 大家都这么说
You're the absolute definition of rude, everybody says it.
-大家 -对 哥们 你对每个人都很无礼
- Everybody? - Yeah, man. You are rude to everyone out here.
-我们都恨你 -我们
- We all hate you. - We?
-我倒没有 -别往心里去
- Not me, like. - Don't take it personal.
我就是想说
I'm just saying, you know.
你的人生 没有目标
Your life, there's no point to it.
我也有孩子
I got me kid.
-你有孩子了 -没错 伙计
- You've got a kid? - Yeah, man.
-得了吧 你多大 -18岁
- Get lost. How old are you? - 18.
卧♥槽♥...你看着像四十了
Fucking... You look about 40.
对 你又来了 你真无礼
Right. There you go again. You being rude.
她和她妈妈一起生活
She lives with her mum.
我孩子和她妈一起生活
Me kid, she lives with her ma.
-你常去看她吗 -没有
- Do you see much of her? - Nah.
-为什么不去 -她是个贱♥货♥
- Why not? - She's a slag.
-你说你孩子吗 -是她妈妈 你傻啊
- Your kid? - Her ma, you bell end.
你该去看看你的孩子
You should see your kid.
-我没时间 -你还能干什么事 懒蛋
- I ain't got time. - What else you doing, you lazy bastard?
你有孩子吗
Hey, have you got kids?
-我有个女儿 -你经常见她吗
- Yeah, I've got a daughter. - Do you see her?
能啊 她和我住
Yeah, she lives with me.
-还有你的女人吗 -对
- And your bird? - Yeah.
我的话得烦死
Do me head in, that.
烦什么 和你的马子一起生活吗
What? Living with your girl?
和任何人一起生活都烦
Living with anyone.
伙计 我觉得你不需要担心这个
I don't think you need to worry, mate.
我倒是想有个带花♥园♥的房♥子
I wouldn't mind a house and that though, with a garden,
这样我孩子和她妈就能时不时过来住
so me baby's ma and her could stay sometimes.
小时候我爸就没和我们一起住 所以...
My da' never lived with us as kids, so...
...像一家人一样挺好的 你懂我意思吧
...It'd be good to be like a family, do you know what I mean?
-或许一起溜溜弯 一起去海边 -马可
- Maybe even go for walks, down the beach even. - Marco?
干吗
What?
说实话 我不关心
I'm not really arsed, to be honest.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表