剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
So, what are you doing here?
卡尔没回家
Carl hasn't come home.
跟你打电♥话♥了吗
Has he called you?
他为什么给我打电♥话♥
Well, why would he call me?
我知道你为他做什么 克里斯
I know what you do for him, Chris.
你把他杀了吗
Did you kill him?
什么 当然没有
What? Fucking... No.
我没有 谁说他死了
No. Who says he's dead?
他很害怕
He was scared.
自此他就杳无音信了
I haven't heard from him since.
你告诉凯伦你的名字了吗
Did you give Karen your name?
-谁 -前台那个女警官
- Who? - The front desk, the woman on the front desk.
-你告诉她名字了吗 -没有
- Did you give her your name? - No.
我给伊恩打电♥话♥ 他没兴趣
I phoned Ian, he wasn't interested.
我不重要了
I don't matter any more.
卡尔死了 我知道是因为没人搭理我了
Carl's gone, and I know he's gone because I don't matter.
-你明白吗 -我不能与这事有关
- Do you understand? - Look, I can't get involved.
我身无分文
I've got no money.
他什么都没给我留
He's left me with nothing.
乔迪
Jodie...
听我说
..Listen to me.
-我很遗憾 但我的工作 -我需要钱
- I'm sorry, but me job... - I need money.
你必须搞到钱
And you're going to get it.
听懂我说的话了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
等一下
Hang on...
-我要钱 克里斯 -乔迪
- Money, Chris. - Jodie...
我不会泄露你的名字 除非不得已
I'll not mention your name unless I have to.
但我有个女儿需要照顾
But I've got a daughter to look after,
我必须得照顾她
and I fucking will look after her.
乔迪 该死
Hey, Jodie... Fuck sake.
谁在前台找你
Who was in the front office?
老朋友叙叙旧
Oh, just an old job.
-你明天上哪过夜 -谁知道
- Where you sleeping tomorrow? - God knows.
我们倒霉透了 对吧
We're fucked, aren't we?
我已经记不起上次见你是什么时候了 比利
I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you, Billy.
什么
What?
我是说 好久没在一起喝酒了
I'm just...just saying, it's a while since we've had a drink.
这些是你的伙计吗 比利
Are these your lads, Billy?
是我的什么
Are they me what?
你的儿子
Your lads, your sons?
约森斯
Yorsons?
把助听器戴上
Put your hearing aid in.
我才不戴 一点都不好用
I don't wear it, it's shite.
戴上它啥也听不见
You can't hear anything with it.
不戴你更听不见
Can't hear nothing without it.
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么
Nothing.
我看你嘴唇动了
I saw your lips move.
如果你再敢说一遍 你个小兔崽子
And if you speak again, you little bastard,
我叫其中一个伙计把你拖出去揍扁
I'll have one of these two take you outside and set you on fire.
她感冒了
She's got flu.
她这是磕嗨了
She's fucking flying.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
比利 你不用批发似的买♥♥
Billy, we... we don't even want wholesale.
我不买♥♥
I'm not buying.
这是意外之财
It's free money.
我知道这是谁的货
And I know who it belongs to.
它们现在不在这里的唯一原因
And the only reason they're not here now
就是我太了解你了
is because I've known you for a long time.
比利 我很抱歉
Billy, I'm really sorry. I...
比利
Billy.
可取现金 30镑
账户余额 欠款1470镑
我的老天
Jesus Christ...
你看见了吗
Have you seen this?
我的天呐
Jesus Christ!
-好了 好了 -先生你好
- Hey. All right, all right. - Hello, sir.
你能先站起来吗
Can you get up for me?
先站起来
Can you get up for me, please?
好了
All right.
-先把门关上 -天呐
- Let's shut that. - God...
你好先生 你叫什么名字
Hello, sir. What's-what's your name?
利亚姆 神父利亚姆
Liam. Father Liam.
-你能把裤子先提上吗 -老天爷啊
- Do you want to pull your trousers up, Liam? - Oh, Jesus.
-怎么了 -我们不想看你的小兄弟
- What's the point? - We don't want to see your knob.
利亚姆
Liam...
利亚姆 站好了伙计
Liam, stand up for me, mate. Stand up.
站稳了 看着我 利亚姆 好的
Stand up. Look at me, Liam. Look at me. Right.
天呐
Christ.
你今晚喝酒了吗 还是发病了
Have you been drinking tonight, or are you ill?
-我喝醉了 我绝对是喝醉了 -嗯
- I'm leathered, absolutely leathered. - Right.
我喝了一桶伏特加 我一点也不关心
I've drank a bucket full of vodka and I don't give a fuck...
好了 老兄
OK... All right, mate. OK.
转过去 利亚姆
Turn round for me, Liam.
转过去 非常好
Turn round for me, mate. There you go.
你这里有什么
What have we got here?
你看见了吗
Fucking seeing this?
找到了
There you go.
看一下 多谢
Have a look in there, thanks.
利亚姆 跟我来
Liam, come with me, mate.
跟我来
Come with me.
-我们到车前头去好吗 利亚姆 -什么车
- We're going to go round to the front of the car, Liam, OK? - Car...
-去车头那歇会 -小心点
- Go round to the front of the car. - Careful, careful.
天啊
Christ.
-裤子掉了吗 -都掉地上了
- Shit. Have they fucking fallen down? - They're gone.
万能的主啊 利亚姆 待在这别动
God almighty. Right, Liam, I want you to stay here for me, mate.
好吗
Ok?
查一下他是否有逮捕令
Check him for warrants, will you?
天啊
Christ.
别动 利亚姆
Hang in there, Liam.
听话
Good lad.
别爬了 利亚姆 求你了
Don't go away, Liam, please.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
利亚姆·尼森神父
Father Liam Neeson.
开什么玩笑
You're joking.
利亚姆·尼森
Liam Neeson?
在霍尔特巷的圣巴拉巴教堂
St Barabbas's in Holt Lane.
没有前科 也没被通缉
He's got no previous, no warrants.
看来他只是恰巧在附近
He's only round the corner.
行了 利亚姆
OK, Liam.
我是个脆弱的人
I'm a weak man...
谁不是呢
Well, aren't we all?
我♥干♥了可怕的事情
I do terrible things.
彼此彼此
Join the club, mate.
我约见年轻小伙子 给钱让他们给我打飞机
I meet young men and give them money to wank me off.
是人都有点癖好
We all need a hobby.
可悲的是 我无法接受自己这样
Oh, the misery of it all... I can't take it....!
不是吧
Oh, come on, now.
来教堂的人越来越少
It's just...empty pews
我送走的来教堂的退休人士越来越多
as I bury the pensioners who used to sit in them.
我不能接受我做的那些事
I can't take it, the things I've done...!
利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
没人在意
No-one cares.
我在意啊
I care...!
你看不出来吗 我在意啊
Don't you see, I care?
我本应该是个好人
I was supposed to be a good man.
我是个骗子
I'm a lie.
所有关于我的事情都是谎言
Everything about me is a...A lie.
我算个什么东西
What kind of a man is that?
一个人满嘴谎话 那他还算是好人吗
What-what good is a man who has no truth in him?
他只是一副躯壳
He's just a shell.
活着没有一点价值
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表