剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
Fucking twat.
凯茜
Casey?
凯茜
Casey?
你在吗
Are you there?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
克里斯 求你了
Chris, please.
我说过让你离开利物浦
I told you to get out to Liverpool.
说真的 我本来打算走的
Honestly, I was going to go.
别这样 求你
Don't, please.
至少帮帮我
At least help me.
我的老天
God almighty.
凯茜...
Casey...
凯茜...
Casey...
我帮过你 对吧
..I tried to help you, didn't I?
我想做正确的事
I tried do the right thing, eh?
但你不当回事
But you took the piss.
知道吗 卡尔·斯威尼去过我家...
You know, Carl Sweeney was in me house...
卡尔·斯威尼去过我家
Listen, Carl Sweeney was in me house
和我的妻子女儿在一起
with my wife and my daughter.
懂吗
All right?
这样不行
It's not on.
你一直都藏着这批货
You had this the whole time.
我要去把它解决掉
I'm sorting it now.
好吧 那你要帮我去还给卡尔吗
OK, so you give it back to Carl for me?
我是个警♥察♥ 凯茜
I'm a fucking police officer, Casey.
我要上交
I'm turning it over.
如果你上交 那你就和我一样是个死人了
If you hand them in, you're as dead as I am!
史蒂夫
史蒂夫吗
Steve?
对
Yeah.
你到家了吗
You home yet?
对 我大概一小时前到家的
Yeah, I got home about an hour ago, yeah.
你能来接我吗
Can you come and get me?
我正在玩游戏
I'm on the Xbox.
我被困住了 需要...
I'm stuck and I need a...
需要有人送我回警局
I need a lift to the station.
-史蒂夫 -什么 什么 怎么 怎么了
- Steve? - What? What, what, what, what?
你能来接我吗
Could you come and get me?!
我正在玩游戏
I'm on the Xbox!
好吧
Right.
好 再见
All right, ta-ra.
-你错过了早餐 -嗯
- You missed breakfast. - Yeah.
-我有工作 -这样不行 克里斯
- I had work, you know. - It isn't great, Chris.
我知道 但你看 那个...
I know, but look at me. You know...
-我得走了 -好 那个 我很抱歉
- I've got to go. - Yeah. Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
Love you.
亲爱的 我爱你
Darling, I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
祝今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
亲我一下 去吧
Give me a kiss. Go on.
昨天见到你 我无法入睡
我们再试一次 我爱你 雷
晚上过得不错吧
Good night?
对 对 不错
Yeah. Yeah, not bad.
你今晚回来吗
Are you back out tonight?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
这种事他们难道不该事先告诉你吗
Shouldn't they tell you these things in advance?
否则很难提前计划我们的生活
You know, it's hard to plan our lives and that.
警♥察♥工作就是这样
It's the nature of the operation.
我知道这很难受
I know, it's a pain in the arse.
我几小时后可能还要出去
I might have to go out again in a couple of hours.
瑞秋你好 你不认识我
但我非常急迫需要和你聊一件有关工作的事
瑞秋
Rachel,
你现在和卡森警员在一起吗
are you currently with Constable Carson?
没有 我刚到家
No, I've just got home.
你是谁
Who is this?
我叫雷·穆伦
My name's Ray Mullen.
我所在的调查组 正在调查卡森
I'm part of a team investigating Carson.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你在吗
Are you still there?
向下走
Down the steps.
直走
Straight down.
到达你的安全空间
Your safe space.
继续走
Keep walking.
往里面走
Further down.
聆听树上的鸟叫
Listen to the birds in the trees.
感受阳光照在脸上
Feel the sunlight on your face
和花♥园♥里的安全氛围
and the safety of the garden.
看到长凳了吗
Can you see the bench?
就快到了
You're nearly there.
坐到长凳上 克里斯
Take a seat on the bench, Chris.
感觉很安全
Feel safe.
你感受到了吗
Are you there?
没有
No.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表