剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
他们知道该怎么办
They know the score.
我想支持你 克里斯
I want to support you, Chris.
今晚你是我的搭档
You're my partner tonight
我也很想站在你这边
and I really want to be on your side,
但刚才那样太过分了
but that was heavy.
-太过分了 -是吗 换你会怎么做
- It was too heavy. - Yeah. What would you have done?
不知道 也许以刑事损坏罪...逮捕他们
I don't know. Arrest them...for criminal damage?
得了瑞秋 因为流浪汉的床指控刑事损坏罪吗
Come on, Rachel. Criminal damage to a tramp's bed?
你烧掉一个纸板能判多久
How long do you get in prison for burning cardboard?
克里斯 重点不是这个
Chris, that's not the point.
就算我能让英国皇家检控署提出指控
Even if I got a charge out of the CPS,
之后某个法官依然会跟我拉张长脸
then some magistrate is going to pull a face at me
草草判他们回家
and send them home with a fine
和一笔他们根本不会缴纳的罚款
that they're never going to pay.
然后他们离开法庭的第一件事
So, what's the first thing that they do
你知道会做什么吗
when they leave the courtroom?
第一件事就是去找戴维
First thing they do is go find Davey,
把他打个半死
kick the living shit out of him.
我就是不想在还没开始之前就丢了工作
I just don't want to lose my job before I've even started it.
你不会丢了工作
Well, you're not going to lose your job.
你让我看起来很蠢
You made me look stupid.
你的靴子才让你看起来很蠢
Your boots made you look stupid,
他们还听出了你的口音
then they heard your accent.
D巡逻车可否查看应急响应的现场
Delta Patrol for an incident marked IR-IR, please?
贝尔十字街一名男子
A male in the vicinity of Belcross Road
据称带有一把剑
reported to be carrying a sword.
D巡逻车请前去查看
Delta Patrol to take a look, please.
47应答
4-7 responding.
谢谢47 请过去看看 克里斯
4-7, thanks. Just take a look, please, Chris.
我们也尽量让武装响应组先去处理
We're trying to get armed response there first.
好 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
你还好吗
You ok?
瑞秋
Rachel?
-注意力要高度集中 好吗 -好的
- Super switched-on, all right? - Yeah.
我照看你 你照看我
I watch you, you watch me.
那谁来看拿剑的那家伙
Who watches the guy with the sword?
扶稳坐好
Hold tight.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
史密基的住处吗
Smiggy's gaff, eh?
我...我没听见多少
I didn't... I didn't really hear much, like.
下车
Get out.
那我的酬劳呢
But me money?
从车上下去 马可
Get out the van, Marco.
我该带她一起走吗
Shall I take her with me, like?
你...你到时给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
You... You ring me, yeah?
该死
Fuck!
47报告
4-7.
说吧 克里斯
Go ahead, Chris.
我们应该找到了那名男子的位置
Yeah, I think we've found this guy's location.
武装响应组人让你们等武装车辆到场 克里斯
FIM is saying to wait until the ARVs arrive, Chris.
好 收到
Yeah, copy that.
你来吗
You coming?
他们说让我们等着
They said to wait.
你不就是为这个加入警队的吗
This is why you joined up, innit?
去面对恐惧
The terror?
要我从后面包抄过去吗
Should I go round the back?
你是想找死吗
Do you want to die?
不想
No.
那就不要去后面
Well, no, then.
瑞秋小心
Rachel!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
该死的 凯文吗
Fuck, Kevin?
我的膝盖伤了
I've broke me knee!
起来 你这个死胖子
Get up, you fat fuck.
我还以为你和孩子们在一起
I thought you were them kids again.
这剑是怎么回事
A sword, though?!
他们弄坏了我的门
They smashed me door!
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, so I see.
老天 你没有灯吗
Christ, have you got no lights?
电用光了
Lecky ran out.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
那是我爸从布莱克浦赢的
Me dad won it in Blackpool.
D队报告 请取消武装车辆
Yeah, cancel the ARVs, please, Delta.
你没事...
孩子你没事吧
伙计 你怎么样
你没事吧 凯茜
伙计 给我报个平安
你没事吧
伙计 你没事吧
我只有水
I've only got water.
你到底怎么回事 凯文
What is the point of you, Kev?
我抑郁
I'm depressed.
对 现在我也抑郁了
Yeah. So am I now.
是否有D巡逻车可以去查看
Any Delta patrol available to check out
另一个史密基的派对
another one of Smiggy's party's please?
你的社工哪去了
So, where's your social worker?
我辞了
Cuts.
有那把剑就还需要
Not with that sword.
我两周后就有一场评估
I've got an assessment in two weeks
我第一个看到的人...
and the fella I saw first...
好了 我需要你说正题 凯文
Right. I need you to get to the point, Kev.
你现在是个心灵感应者吗 就当下
Are you a mentalist right now, this minute?
"心灵感应者"是什么鬼
"Mentalist"?!
不是
No.
我只是受够了这一切 所有的这一切
I'm just sick of all this. Sick of all this shit.
-但乱挥剑合适吗 -你完全有可能遭到枪击
- A sword, though? - You could have been shot.
那我还能怎么办
Well, what else can I do?
没有人听我倾诉
I mean, no-one listens to me.
我得不到任何帮助 所以我只好自助
I don't get any help, so I'm having to help meself.
我明白你为什么做了 伙计
We hear where you're coming from, mate.
该死的 我也想拎把剑到处走
Fuck me, I would love to go about with a sword,
但不能这么做
but you can't.
因为我们没人得到应得的帮助 凯文
Cos none of us are getting the help we need, Kev.
可如果你让他们
But if you let them
看到生活把你打倒
see how much fucking life is getting to you,
他们就会利用这些来对付你
they're going to use it against you, mate.
你必须控制好自己 你明白吗
You have got to keep it inside. Do you understand?
伙计 这回全完了
凯茜在派对男孩家有大♥麻♥烦
赶快处理
伙计 这回全完了
凯茜在派对男孩家有大♥麻♥烦
赶快处理
你还在领救济金吗
You getting your dole?
他们收走了我的车 但我还能...
They took me car, but I still get...
-这就完了吗 -我们得走了
- Is that it? - We need to go.
他已经断粮了
He doesn't have any food!
你看看他的块头
Look at the size of him.
我们应该通知社会福利部
We should notify social services.
他有社工
He's got a social worker.
对 但他们很显然没有履行职责
Yeah, and they obviously aren't doing their job.
-我饿 -你总是饿
- I'm hungry. - You're always hungry.
我们走
Let's go.
他需要我们帮助 克里斯
He needs our help, Chris.
搭档 请做个选择
Mate, pick your battles.
-什么意思 -他有房♥子住
- What does that mean? - He's got a house.
是所破房♥子 但还是所房♥子
It's a shit house, but it's still a house.
就因为他没吃饭
You want to involve social services
你就要找社会福利部吗
cos he's not had his dinner?
那我们如果晚点
What do we do when we're on a job later on
遇到真有麻烦的人怎么办
with someone who's really in trouble?
那种真正的麻烦
Like, proper trouble?
比如 就快要饿死
Like, fucking starving to death
或者被丈夫殴打的不成样子
or getting battered by her husband?
-我们要怎么办 -我们给社会福利部打电♥话♥
- What do we do with them? - We ring social services.
但你不能
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表