剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
是的 职业标准部门来的
Yeah, from Professional Standards.
雷负责组织自行车能力测试
Ray organises cycling proficiency tests
和交通纠察员
and lollipop men.
什么
What?
他让你干吗了
What's he had you doing?
我现在不想知道
Oh, look, I don't want to know.
从雷·穆伦的小队被解散后
Ray Mullen has had a feather up his arse about Chris
他就对克里斯心存芥蒂
ever since his squad got disbanded.
他觉得克里斯毁了他的职业生涯
He thinks Chris cost him his career.
他们叫他威利·旺卡
They call him Willy Wonka.
不论他让你干什么 换了我都会停手
Whatever he's got you doing, I'd stop it if I was you.
你还好吗 哥们
You all right, mate?
只是烟熏的
Yeah, just...smoke, you know.
-归你管了 -多谢
- It's all yours, then. - Thanks.
你裤子沾上泥了
You've got mud on your trousers.
看看我们有什么收获
Come on, show me what we've got.
她跟你说什么了
So, what's she told you?
你怎么样 队长
How you doing, Skip?
我不是队长 你才是
I'm not the skip any more. You are.
你永远是我的队长
You'll always be my skip.
去给我的工资说
I wish you'd tell me payslip.
她到底说了什么
So, come on, what did she say?
她说你知道车和车的主人
That you know the car and the buck who owns it.
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
你知道他还是个毒贩吗
Did you know he was a drug dealer too?
不知道 我们不熟
Er, no. No, we weren't mates.
我只是上学的时候听说过他 很多年了
I just knew him from school, like, years ago.
我老是看见他
I see him around, you know.
在酒吧里 健身房♥里 点头之交罢了
Across a bar, in the gym. A nod and a hello.
现在阴阳两隔了
Not any more.
不
Well, no.
就没什么要告诉我的
Nothing else you want to tell me?
没有
No.
凯特怎么样
How's Kate?
-挺好 -你闺女呢
- Yeah, she's good. - Your girl?
也挺好
Oh, she's great, yeah.
照顾好你自己 队长
Watch yourself, Skip.
我还行
I'm all right.
上次就这么说的
You said that last time.
我们接手吧 通知家属
We'll take it from here, inform the next of kin.
你回去巡逻吧
You get back out on patrol.
好的
Ok.
她说什么
What did she say?
我们去通知死者家属
We're informing the next of kin.
怎么了
What is it? Are...
你不高兴是因为我跟她说你知道在车里那个人吗
Are you upset cos I told her you knew the guy in the car?
我不开心是因为你说我和毒贩是好朋友
I'm upset cos you told her I was mates with a drug dealer.
抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
他真是你朋友
Were you, though?
-你在说笑吗 -没有
- You taking the piss? - No, I'm not.
这就是我要说的 你们都是一丘之貉
See, this is what I'm talking... This is what everyone does.
天啊
Christ.
只要有一点风声 大家都怀疑我
As soon as anything kicks off, right, people look at me.
天地良心 你才认识了我两分钟
Jesus Christ almighty. You've known me two minutes...
-我只是... -然后你就跟他们同流合污了
- I only... - ..And you're doing what everyone else does.
-我只说了我看见的 -你看见什么了
- I-I only said what I saw. - What you saw?
动动脑子
Just use your head, you know.
想想你在跟谁说话
Think who you're talking to.
我想了
I do use my head.
-我只说了我看见的 -你看见的 我谢谢你啊
- I only said what I saw. - What you saw. Thanks.
到了
Right, we're here.
拿帽子了吗
Have you got your hat?
当然拿了
Yeah, I've got my hat.
好极了
Great.
我们必须开门见山 直截了当
You have to get to the point quickly, tell them outright.
他有个女儿 和蒂丽差不多大
You know, he had a daughter, same age as Tilly.
妈的
Shit.
-要是她们哭了不要拥抱或碰她们 -好的
- Don't hug or touch 'em if they start crying. - Yeah, right.
你好 斯威尼太太
Hello. Mrs Sweeney?
-你好 -我们能进去吗
- Yeah. - Can we come in please?
谢谢
Thanks.
此时此刻我们只能说
All we can say for certain at this time...
那是他的车
..Is that it's his car,
里面有个人已经确认死亡了
and there was a person inside the vehicle who is now deceased.
我们不确定
We don't know for certain that it
那是否是你的丈夫
was your husband in there just yet, though.
我知道 就是他
I know it's him.
你为什么这么说
Well, why do you say that?
他有危险吗 有自杀倾向吗
Was he in danger, suicidal?
-他有什么麻烦吗 -没有
- Was he having problems? - No.
瑞秋 能给我们倒杯茶吗
Rachel, would you make us a tea, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
乔迪 乔迪
Jodie. Jodie.
我已经尽力了
That's all I could get you.
这是什么
What's that?
抚养莱克茜需要钱 克里斯
I NEED money for Lexie, Chris.
为什么你一开始觉得我在他手下做事
Why do you think I was working for him in the first place?
这关乎我的女儿
This is about my daughter!
你得给我弄到更多的钱 克里斯
You WILL get me more money, Chris.
天呐 一想到他要是知道了
Oh, God, the thought of him knowing
自己养不起莱克茜
he hadn't provided for our Lexie.
你觉得他知道了吗
Do you think he knew?
当他们要弄死他的时候
What was happening when they...?
当 当...
When it...when it...?
他肯定想跟她道个别
He would have wanted to say bye to her.
他很爱她 克里斯
He loved her so much, Chris.
想想你女儿早上醒来听到父亲去世是什么反应
Imagine it was your little girl waking up in the morning to this?
我想不了
I can't.
我想问一下...
I just wanted to ask...
你之后会知道他干的那些事
You'll hear about him later
觉得他是个坏人
and think he was a bad man.
你会的 毒贩 街溜子
You will. Drug dealer. Wide boy.
他确实是 但他干那些坏事出发点是好的
He was, but he did bad things for good reasons.
他只是个想养家糊口的男人
He was a man who just wanted to provide for his family.
他尽力了
It was all he had.
他已经尽力了
It was all he had.
你想喝牛奶吗
Would you like some milk?
加到茶里
With the tea.
让她静静 加一点吧
Leave her. Just put some in.
刑事调查部待会来 他们会问你点情况
CID will be here soon. They'll want to talk to you,
但如果你不想说的话
but if you're not feeling up to it.
-我知道怎么应付警♥察♥ 亲爱的 -那好
- I know how to deal with the Jacks, love. - Yeah.
-我很遗憾 乔迪 -我知道 他是你朋友
- I'm sorry, Jodes. - I know. He was your mate.
我知道 这个傻瓜
Yeah. Knobhead.
刑事调查部的人来后 就说我们没来过 懂吗
Listen, when CID arrive, we weren't here, OK?
克里斯
Chris?
好的
Yes.
我真希望你没有卷进来
I really hope you're not mixed up in this.
没有
No.
别忘了我 我就会忘了你的
All right, then, don't forget me, and I'll forget you.
好
Right.
你不嫌弃的话 可以来我家住
You can come to ours if you want?
我爸妈家
My mum and dad's.
我还有点事要做
I've got to do something first,
要是你愿意 我们待会可以在那汇合
but I can meet you there later if you like?
谢谢 但不用了
Thanks...but no, thanks.
你和那谁怎么样了
What about you and, um...
-史蒂夫 -可爱的史蒂夫
- Steve. - The lovely Steve.
随遇而安呗 一如既往
Settle down when it settles down. Always does.
-你不用伤心 瑞秋 -你说的
- You don't have to be unhappy, Rachel. - Says you.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表