剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
Chucking stuff about with threats.
你看起来累坏了
You look shattered.
-克里斯 -什么
- Chris. - Hm?
我刚说 你看起来累坏了
I said, you look shattered.
谢谢
Thanks.
-昨晚的事... -听着 伙计 别担心
- About last night... - Oh, listen, mate. Don't sweat it.
不 真的 克里斯 我之前是...
No, really, Chris, I just, um...
我脑子抽了
I was out of order.
不 我脑子抽了才会丢下你
No, I was out of order for leaving you.
对 你就是有病
Yeah, you were.
停车 是他们
Stop, that's them.
-你要干什么 -拿我的外套 不行吗
- What are you doing? - Getting my coat. All right?
好吧
Yeah.
中间那个 过来 双手平举
You in the middle, come here. Arms out.
-我是清白的 -老实说 我不关心 伙计
- Hey, I'm clean. - I'm not arsed, to be honest, mate.
你口袋里有任何可能伤害到
Now, have you got anything in your pockets
我或你的东西吗
that could hurt me or you?
-没有 -别笑 孩子
- No. - Don't laugh about it, son.
这可不是闹着玩的
It's no laughing matter, is it?
好吧 你可以走了
All right you're good, go.
你 先生 谢谢 平举双手
You, sir, thanks. Arms out.
-口袋里有任何可能伤害到我或你的东西吗 -没
- Got anything in your pockets that could hurt me or you? - No.
你需要一根皮带 哥们
Need a belt there, fella.
不走运 伙计
Unlucky, mate.
好吧 你知道该怎么做
Right, you know what to do.
-拜托 伙计 就这么小点 -手放背后
- Come on, mate. It's just a tiny bit. - Hands behind your back.
求你了 这没什么
Please, it's nothing.
瑞秋
Rachel?
出来
Show yourself.
史蒂夫 你在这里干什么
Steve! What the hell are you doing?
-就尿个尿 -你藏起来了 史蒂夫
- Just having a piss. - You were hiding, Steve.
-那你为什么还问我 -因为你站在那里
- Well why did you ask me, then? - Cos you're standing there.
他要逮捕那些人吗
Is he fucking arresting them there?
你们在酒吧里吸毒
You were taking drugs in a pub!
我们没在酒吧里吸毒
We weren't taking drugs in a pub.
克里斯刚在你朋友身上找到了毒品
Chris has just found them on your mate.
真的吗 你要这么做吗
Oh, really? You're doing this, are we?
-瑞秋 -是的
- Rachel! - Yeah, I am.
-你要这么做吗 -是的
- You're doing it? - Yeah, I am.
瑞秋
Rachel!
好吧 你跟我来 孩子
Right, you're coming with me, son.
低下头 兄弟
Keep your head down, lad.
把头低下
Keep your head down.
-你弄疼我的手腕了 -待在里面
- You're hurting me wrist. - Stay in there.
你要把他的手扭断了 慢着点 伙计
You're going to break his arm. Take it easy, man.
什么都别说 好吗 兄弟
Don't say nothing, lad, all right.
-退后 -行 好的
- Get back! - All right. All right.
再碰那辆车 我就杀了你们
You touch that car, I'll kill ya.
你要逮捕自己的男朋友吗
You're going to arrest your own boyfriend?
如果我丢了我的工作
If I lose my job now, right...
那你的也别想保 就这么简单
...then you lose yours, simple as that.
-你不能... -瑞秋
- You can't be... - Rachel?
-这真是噩梦 -做决定吧 我都支持你
- This is a nightmare. - Just make a decision, I'll back you.
你是我搭档
You're my partner.
-我可能害死他 -瑞秋 看着我
- I could kill him. - Rachel, look at me.
未进警局前就被保释
这只是街头保释 好吗
It's just a street bail, OK.
只是一点可♥卡♥因♥ 不是种族灭绝
It's a bit of coke, it's not genocide.
他是你男朋友
He's your boyfriend.
听着 这份工作不值得你这样
Listen, the job is not worth it.
-嗯 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-是的 -行
- Yeah. - OK.
-出来 蠢货 -什么
- Get out, dickhead. - What?
出来
Out.
怎么了
What's going on?
喂 丽莎
Lisa?
你给她打过电♥话♥吗
You've called her?
好吧 很抱歉会这样
Right, I'm sorry about that.
是的 当然 知道 我知道
Yeah, of course, I know. I know.
-我...我现在给她打电♥话♥ -行 你走吧
- I'll...I'll try her now. - Right, off you go.
好的 亲爱的 我一会就回
All right, love, I'll get back to you.
-史蒂夫 -怎么了
- Steve. - What?
你想去你妈家吗 因为我...
You wanna go to your mum's tonight, because I...
不 你去你妈家 瑞秋
No. You go to your mum's, Rachel.
或者去你新男朋友家
Or go to your new boyfriend's?
闭嘴 史蒂夫 他只是我同事
Shut up, Steve. I just work with him.
好吧
Ok.
凯特 那位保姆
Kate. The baby-sitter.
你必须告诉我或丽莎
You need to be telling me or Lisa
你要去哪里 好吗 给我回电♥话♥
where you are going to go, all right? Call me back.
你还好吗
You ok?
干得好 伙计 干得真不错
You did well, mate. You did well.
好吧 我把这个扔垃圾桶
Right. So I'll bin that.
除非你想要
Unless you want it?
这事谢谢你了
I appreciate this.
-别客气 -如果你需要...
- Don't mention it. - If you ever need to...
不 真的 别提了
No, really. Don't mention it.
但也别忘
Don't forget it, either.
凯特 我给你打了四遍电♥话♥ 你在哪里
Kate. I've rang you four times. Where the hell are you?
好吧 抱歉 丽莎
Right. I'm sorry, Lisa.
不知道她在哪里 你给她打过电♥话♥吗
No idea where she is. Have you tried her?
是的 我打了五遍
Yeah. I've tried, like, five times.
真不好意思 对不起
It's embarrassing, sorry.
-这是40块 谢谢你留下来 -谢谢
- There's 40 there. Thanks very much for staying. - Thank you.
路上当心安全 好吗
Get home safe, OK?
-再见 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Bye. - Thanks, love.
好吧 自己开瓶啤酒 从冰箱里拿点吃的
Erm, right. Fix yourself a brew, get something out the fridge,
-我去看看蒂丽 好吗 -好的 老大
- I'm going to go check on Tilly, OK? - Yes, boss.
什么事
What?
-我筹不到钱 -你什么意思
- I can't get the money. - What do you mean?
你以为我什么意思
What do you think I fucking mean?
好吧 你是打开鞋盒
Right, so you open a shoe box
还是去花♥园♥里挖掘了
or go digging in the garden or something?
听着 我不是大毒枭艾斯科巴 蠢货
Look, I'm not Pablo Escobar, you tit.
我没钱
I haven't got it.
我的花销不少 如果有钱
I've got outgoings. If I get some money, you know ,
我会留下来付给供应商
and I leave it lying around, it's to pay suppliers.
我挣一分就花一分 就是这样
So when I get a cut, I spend a cut, that's how it is.
好吧 所以你身无分文
Right, so you're skint?
所以我这么生气
That's why I was steppin' up.
你没法给我钱咯
So you can't pay me?
你把货还给我 卖♥♥掉后我分你一份钱
You give me the gear and I'll weigh you in when it's moved.
算了吧 伙计 我不傻
Leave it out, mate. I'm not an idiot.
听着 你得好好想想
Look, you need to think about it.
如果你知道它在哪里 你问问你自己
If you know where it is, you've got to ask yourself,
"我要拿这个怎么办"
"What the fuck am I going to do with it?"
因为没有我 这东西一钱不值
Because this shit's worthless to you without me.
我求求你 别尝试这么做
I'm begging you. Don't try and do this.
没有我 没人会从你那里买♥♥这东西
Nobody is going to buy that shit off you without me.
你需要我 好吗
You need me here, yeah?
卡尔 不给钱 休想拿到毒品
Carl, no money, no drugs.
妈妈在哪里
Where's Mum?
她和埃莉出去了
She's out with Ellie.
-很晚了 -是的 我知道
- It's late. - Yeah, I know.
我不喜欢大家出去
You know I don't like anyone being out.
丽莎之前在家 对吗
Lisa was here, wasn't she?
家里一直都没人
Nobody's ever here.
他们都在的
Yes, they are.
你今早就不在
You weren't this morning.
是的 我知道 因为我得去工作
Yeah, I know, cos I had work stuff.
大家总是有事
Everybody's always got stuff.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表