剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
行吗 现在就给我调整好
All right? Get in it and get in it now.
-凯茜在哪 -不知道
- Where's Casey? - I don't know.
不知道 你明明知道
Don't know. You do know.
-我不知道 -你绝对知道
- I fucking don't. - You fucking do know.
我知道你知情 因为有人告诉我了 老兄
I know you do, because I've been told you do, lad.
马可
Marco.
你找到她然后放她走了 你为什么撒谎
You found her and you let her go. Why are you lying to me?
这么多年了 还以为我们是好兄弟
Eh? After all these years? Thought we were mates?
毕竟我为你做了那么多 白给你钱 哥们
After all I've done for you. I've given you free money, lad.
-那可不是白给的钱 -这话什么意思
- It's not free money. - Why you saying that?
听着 我不是说你对我不好 好吧
Listen, I'm not saying you've not been good to me, right.
我是说我做了分内的事
I'm just saying I've done my bit.
但这事我管不着 哥们
This isn't my thing, mate.
我可以查车牌号♥
I'm down for the odd number plate check.
但我不是赏金猎人
I'm not Dog the Bounty Hunter.
找一个蠢女人能有多难
How hard can it be to catch a fucking bag 'ed?
你听起来很恼火
You seem to be struggling.
听着卡尔 离她远点 天啊她就是个孩子
Look. Just leave her alone, Carl. Christ, she's just a kid.
你让我很失望 哥们
You've let me down, lad.
说实话 我没弄懂我们之间出了什么问题
Thing is, I can't figure out what the problem is.
现在我们之间这个问题
This problem between us, now.
卡尔 我们不存在问题
Carl, there's no problem.
是不是你精神的问题
Is it the mental thing?
听着 我...我也不想提这茬 懂吗
Look, I don't... I don't want to say this, you know what I mean?
因为我们是兄弟 是你逼我说的
Cos we're mates and all that, but you're making me say it.
说什么
Say what?
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
把凯茜带过来 这次别再找借口了
Bring me Casey. No excuses this time.
-你听到了吗 -好 我听到了
- Did you hear me? - Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
那就好
All right, then.
你去找到她 然后解决我们的问题
You go and find her so we can put this to bed, eh?
-不好意思 我们聊到哪了 -你还好吗
- Sorry about that. Where were we? - You OK?
还好 我没事 谢谢关心
Yeah. Yeah, I am. Thanks for asking.
我也想当名警♥察♥
I want to be a copper.
所以 你奶奶身体不好是吧
So, your nan was unwell?
对 她有癌症还有心绞痛
Yeah, erm, she had cancer, you know? And angina.
她过去几周都很难受
She's been feeling rough for the past week or so.
睡不好觉
Sleeping and that.
所以我才替我妈妈给她送汤来
That's why I was going to bring her some soup from me ma.
-就是这一壶吗 -对
- And that's that? - Yeah.
-她爱喝汤吗 -爱喝
- Did she like soup? - Yeah.
-她最爱吃什么 -豌豆和火腿
- Yeah. Did she have her favourite? - Pea and ham.
知道吗 我也挺喜欢豌豆和火腿
Do you know, I love a bit of pea and ham.
好了 孩子
Come on, mate.
别难过了
Come on, now.
要是...我早点来 我还能帮帮她
I...If I came earlier, I-I could have helped her.
她已经走了 孩子
Mm-mm, she was already gone, mate.
不怪你
You're not to blame.
人们会老去 对吧 然后会死亡
People get old, right, then they die.
怪不得任何人
It's nobody's fault.
所以哭出来吧 好吗
So just let it out, right?
因为生活很残酷...
Because life is shit...
...偶尔哭一次没什么大不了
...And there's no harm crying about it once in a while.
对吧
Is there, eh?
大逃亡
融入自然
逃到...
二十一季 第二十四集
逃到...
北威尔士
你没出过远门 是吧
You didn't get very far, did you, love?
-我是萨瑟兰医生 -你好 医生
- Doctor Sutherland. - Hello, Doctor.
她在这里
She's just in here.
是这位吗
Is this her?
是的
Well, yeah.
年龄
Age?
81岁
81.
死了有一阵了
Been here a while.
我能理解她的感受
I know how she feels.
今晚事不少
It's a busy night.
豌豆和火腿
Pea and ham.
你觉得这合适吗
You think that's appropriate?
我觉得这是家里做的
Well, I think it's home-made.
医生 你也说了 今晚事情多
You said it yourself, Doc, it's a busy night.
你见到凯茜了吗
Have you seen Casey?
去了集♥会♥ 她在哪
Been to a rally. Where is she?
好吧 她不在那
Right, she isn't there.
-哥们 -你想干吗 条子
- Hey, lad. - Yeah, what do you want, bizzie?
-你认识凯茜吗 -有事留言
- Do you know Casey? - Leave a message, yeah.
卡尔来电
听着 她惹上事了
Look, she's in the shit.
滑动接听
你见过凯茜吗 见过凯茜吗
You seen Casey? Have you seen Casey?
你给我回个电♥话♥ 有急事
Need you to call me. It's urgent.
和凯茜有关 她在哪
It's about Casey, yeah? Where is she?
快点 哥们 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, mate, pick up.
接电♥话♥...该死
Pick up... Oh, shit.
嗨 你还好吗
Hi, you all right?
-没事吧 -没事
- All right? - Yeah, good.
那个突发死亡事件怎么样了
How's the sudden death?
死透了
Dead as fuck.
突然死亡法
比赛出现平局加时赛中先得分者即为胜方
-瑞秋也需要突发死亡刺♥激♥一下 -嗯
- Rachel needs a sudden death. - Yeah...
我们不都是吗
Yeah, don't we all?
为了她的训练
For her training.
-不是 哥们 我知道 -好...
- No, mate, yeah, I got it. - Yeah...
-你妈妈怎么样 -还凑合 就那样吧
- How's your mum? - Yeah, she's hanging on, you know.
-真是的 -是啊
- Shit. - Yeah.
听着 伙计 我最好抓紧工作了
Listen, mate, I better crack on.
-对 我也是 -别担心
- Yeah, same as. - No worries.
-注意安全 -沉住气 哥们
- Stay safe. - Take it easy, mate. Yeah.
回见
See you later.
喂 怎么了
Yeah, what?
哥们 你找凯茜 是吧 你能给多少钱
You looking for Casey, lad? What's it worth?
十英镑行吗 我给你十英镑
A tenner, right? I'll give you a tenner.
你为什么找她
Why do you want her?
-因为... -你会马上给我钱 对吧
- Because... - Will you bring it straight down, yeah?
对 没问题
Yes. Yes, all right.
好 伙计 她在这 在埃奇路
All right, she's here, lad, on Eggy Road.
刚进可汗烤串店
Just gone into Khan's Kebabs.
-什么 现在吗 -我正看着她呢 伙计
- What, now? - I am looking at her, lad.
-你确定吗 -确定 哥们 就是现在
- You sure? - Yeah, man, now.
你现在正看着她吗
You're looking at her now?
哥们 她点了个香辣唐纳串
She's ordering a spicy donner, lad.
好 我五分钟内到
Right, I'll be there in five.
-他有点奇怪 对吧 -克里斯吗
- He's a bit weird, in't he? - Chris?
我和更奇怪的搭档过
I've worked with worse.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
和我喜不喜欢他没关系
It doesn't matter if I like him.
他挺没礼貌的
He's pretty rude.
他什么时候惹你不痛快了
Has he been out of order to you?
忽视我算不算惹我不痛快
Is ignoring me out of order?
要是算 那他就是了
Because if it is, he has.
他就是不爱说话
He's just quiet.
我听说过他的一些事
I heard stories about him.
-谁说的 -警局
- From who? - The nick.
警♥察♥们比老女人还八婆
Coppers are worse than old women.
说的是真的吗
Are they true?
警♥察♥的部分工作就是和一些...
Part of the job is working with people who...
...你在现实生活中不会交好的人打交道
...You wouldn't be friends with them if you met them in real life.
-现实生活 -不当警♥察♥的时候
- Real life? - Out there.
听着 我知道有些人对他有意见
Look, I know some of the fellas have it in for him,
但要知道他曾经可是个狠角色
but he was a cracking bobby back in the day, you know.
也是个好警长
A good sergeant, too.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表