剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
真没礼貌
Rude, him.
卡尔来电
-凯茜在哪 -大家都出去找她了
- Where's Casey? - Everyone's out looking for her.
-那你怎么还在这 -大家都在找她呢
- And yet you're in here. - The whole crew's looking for her.
我问了所有人
I've checked everyone.
问过你妈 邮递员 阿猫阿狗
I mean your fucking ma', the fucking postman, the fucking cat,
还有这的姑娘们 所有人 还有你
them girls in there. Every-fucking-one. Including you.
好 行吧
Yeah, yeah, fair enough.
蠢货
Tit.
在这等着
Wait there.
凯茜
Casey.
出来
Come out.
出来 孩子
Come on, kid.
出来 不然我放狗了
Come out or I'll send the dog in.
你没带狗啊
You haven't got a dog.
汪
Woof.
我身上没有逮捕令
There aren't no warrants out for me.
对 除了我没人想抓你
No, nobody wants you but me.
好孩子 这就对了
Good girl. That's it.
-凯茜 他逼我带他来的 -你个混♥蛋♥
- He made me bring him, Casey. - Bad grass, you.
住手 好了 把你衣兜里的大♥麻♥都翻出来
Stop. Right. Empty your pockets for weed.
我要女警给我搜身
I want a woman to search me.
好了 出来 把你的钱给我
Right. Out. Give me your money.
-什么 -我会还你的
- What? - I'll pay you back.
该死 你才不会还钱
Shit, he never pays.
好孩子 你想要这钱吗
Good lad. You want that?
清空你的衣兜
Empty your pockets.
-这是多少钱 -你有多少货
- How much? - What's there?
-30克 -成交
- 30. - Done.
-30克吗 -闭嘴
- 30? - Shut up.
-真不敢相信 -给你钱
- I don't believe this. - There you go.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Ta. - Ta.
-这就完了吗 -没有
- That it? - No.
干吗
What?
凯茜 你是不是惹着谁了
Casey, have you fallen out with someone?
没有啊 你听说什么了
No. What've you heard?
你藏起来了
You're lying low.
-为什么不去收♥容♥所♥ -我讨厌那地方
- Why not go to a hostel? - It does my head in there.
那也比垃圾堆强
It's better than bin bags.
你知道什么了
What would you know?
别走
Stay there.
告诉我发生了什么 或许我能解决
Tell me what's happening, maybe I can sort it.
什么都没发生
Nothing's happening.
无论你做了什么 你需要我的帮助
Whatever it is you've done, you need my help.
你找错人了
You're chatting to the wrong people.
-你要去哪 -我有地方要去 去见别人
- Where are you going? - I got places to be, people to see.
-小心点 -滚蛋 蠢货
- Be careful. - Fuck off, knobhead.
我听说卡尔·斯威尼在找她
Oi, I heard Carl Sweeney's looking for her.
再见 马可
See you, Marco.
-你有零钱吗 -有 当然有
- Got any change, like? - Yeah, man. Defo.
-老兄 你做事真操蛋 -你说什么
- You're taking the fucking piss, lad. - Sorry?
我说 "回见"
I said, "See you later."
有没有巡逻车接警去梅因拉克斯路
Any patrols to attend a serious RTC
处理一起严重交通事故
on the Mainlax Road, please.
警♥察♥
D巡逻队 请知悉交通事故现场
Delta units, please be advised at the scene of the RTC,
有两名重伤人员
there are two casualties seriously injured
正乘救护车前往皇家医院
who are now en route to the Royal via ambo.
卡尔
2个未接来电
梅因拉克斯路交通事故
Further regarding the RTC on the Mainlax,
要求巡警协助寻找身体残肢 D队
patrols required to assist in the recovery of body parts, Delta.
有人能前往协助吗
Anyone to assist with the above, please?
找到了
Found it.
-有时间聊聊吗 -可以 我刚忙完
- Can you talk? - Yeah, I'm just sitting off.
-你还好吗 -蒂丽还没睡呢
- Are you OK? - Tilly's still awake.
-为什么 -我一直跟你说
- Why? - I keep telling you.
最近你一走她就从自己床上爬起来
Lately she's getting out of her bed and getting into ours
爬上我们的床
as soon as you leave.
-你上夜班时她就不睡觉 -抱歉
- She won't sleep when you're on nights. - Sorry.
我们要聊聊你心理治疗的事吗
You think we should talk about your therapy?
好的 好
Right. Yeah.
这周你的疗程就结束了
Your sessions finish this week
我在考虑要不再...
and I was thinking maybe we...
你能再多要一些治疗吗
Could you ask for more sessions?
或许 或许我们俩一起去
Maybe, maybe we could both go?
听着 他们...他们不会再给我安排了
Look. They...they won't give me more.
我们可以去私人诊所
We could maybe go private?
这样对我俩都好
It could do us both good.
不 不
No. No.
亲爱的 我觉得那不适合我
Darling, I don't think it's me.
就往那一坐 说来说去
You know, just sitting there, talking.
我觉得是在浪费她的时间 还有我的时间
I feel like I'm wasting her time, my time.
那就和我谈谈吧
Talk to me, then?
这几个月你越来越不像自己了
You are disappearing these last few months.
你不理睬我
You won't take my hand.
D47
Four-seven Delta.
我想帮你时你不理睬我
You won't take my hand when I'm trying to pull you back
-我受够了 -收到 请讲
- and I'm sick of trying. - Yeah. Go ahead.
收到报♥警♥有突发死亡事件 你能去看下吗
Can you take a look at a report of a sudden death for me, please?
凯特 我得工作了 抱歉
Kate, I've got to go. I'm sorry, OK.
-是鲁宾逊太太 -好 是你还是里面那位
- It's Mrs Robinson. - Right. You? Or in there?
不是 是里面那位 在客厅
Oh, no, here. In there. The living room.
卡尔来电
再也不用看电视了 亲爱的
You won't be needing that now, love.
至少你死在自己家里 对吧
At least you're in your own home, eh, love?
你不介意吧
Do you mind?
吸烟导致...
我就...谢谢了
I just need a... Thanks.
不会太久的
Won't be long.
A147 对 已确认
Alpha one-four-seven. Yeah, confirmed.
女性老人去世
Elderly deceased female.
无可疑迹象 但还是需要医生前来鉴定
No sus circs, but I'm going to need the doctor to come out.
-需要派人看管吗 -不用
- Do you require supervision? - Negative.
很好 也不会派人给你的
Good, cos you haven't got any.
我怎么知道是多少英寸
How the hell do I know what that is in inches?
你没上过学吗
Didn't you go to school?
你知道大桶装洗衣粉吗
Do you know, like, a massive box of washing powder?
不 就是特别大的那种
Nah, like, the really big ones?
对 差不多三个桶那么多
Yeah, so it's like three of them.
比你这辈子见过的可♥卡♥因♥都多 哥们
It's more coke than you've seen in your life, mate.
不 我没吹...
Nah, I'm not taking the pi-...
-哥们 你有多余的烟吗 -没有 抱歉
- Hey, you got a spare ciggie, mate? - Nah, sorry.
-现在不是时候 马可 -事情怎么样了
- Not fucking now, Marco. - How...how's it going?
我很忙 伙计
I'm fucking busy, lad.
凯茜刚跟警♥察♥在一起 他放她走了
Casey's just been with the busy, you know. He let her go.
什么 不是吧 该死 她现在在哪
What? Come on. Fucking 'ell, where is she now?
我不知道 伙计 能载我一程吗
Oh, I don't know, lad. Hey, any channy of a lift?
滚蛋 你个混账
Fuck off, you prick.
-你奶奶生病了吗 -心脏不好
- Was your nan ill? - Bad heart.
-你多大了 孩子 -十六岁
- How old are you, mate? - 16.
我妈正在下班回家的路上
Me mum, she's on her way over from work.
抱歉 我们可以一会再聊吗
Sorry. We can do this later if you want?
你妈妈回来时我就能和她谈谈了
I can talk to your mum when she gets here.
但我们确实有很多工作要做
But we do have a lot of work to be doing.
没事
It's all right.
-你确定 -对
- You sure? - Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
我接个电♥话♥
Do you mind?
-干吗 -你为什么躲着我
- What? - Why you dodging me?
我他妈...我告诉过你 我在工作 天啊
I fucki-... I told you, I'm at work, for Christ's sake.
我没心情每两分钟接次电♥话♥听你抱怨
I'm not in the mood for you ringing me every two minutes moaning.
好 那就调整好心情 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, fucking get in the mood, dickhead.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表