剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
But you can't
因为你只有那么一位可联♥系♥的社工
because you've just tied up the only available social worker
在负责这位奥尔森的事
dealing with Orson here.
那我们就丢下他不管吗
So are we just supposed to leave him?
-他目前有即刻危险吗 -没有 但是...
- Is he in immediate danger? - No, but...
你会没事吧 凯文
Are you going to be all right, Kevin?
好 我们走
Right, let's go.
买♥♥点电 凯文
Get some lecky, Kevin.
快 有其他人需要我们帮助
Come on, there's someone else who needs our help.
47呼叫
4-7.
说吧 克里斯
Go ahead, Chris.
派对那件事 还需要应答吗
That party, is it still a thing?
如果你要应答 我会永远爱你
If you say you're responding, I'll love you forever.
那件事堵在屏幕上很久没进度了
It's been clogging up me screen for hours now.
我还以为你不想管
I thought you didn't want to go.
记录我们去应答 好吗
Yeah, whack us down for it, will you?
收到 谢谢你
Roger that. Thank you.
下来
Come on.
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
绝不可能
I don't think so.
-他死了吗 -他毒品磕嗨了
- Is he dead? - He fell down a K-hole.
我讨厌暴♥力♥说唱
I hate drill.
-那不是暴♥力♥说唱 是伦敦地下乐 -什么
- That's not drill, it's grime. - What?
每分钟节拍数更慢一些
BPM's slower.
货在哪
Where's the gear?
-楼上 -楼上吗
- Upstairs. - Upstairs?
那天晚上我在这 然后派对男孩兴奋过头了
I was here the other night and Party Boy was out of his head.
所以我上楼把货藏了起来
I just went up and hid it.
我带你去
I'll show you.
你们找不到的
You won't find it.
一群蠢货 他们真招我烦
Bag heads, they get on me tits.
时刻盯住人群 好吗
Eyes on stalks at all times, OK?
不要让他们影响你
And don't let them move you.
守好位置...
Stand your ground...
-我又不傻 -...不要乱动
- I'm not stupid... - where need be.
守着警车
Stay with the car.
为什么
Why?
因为如果把车留在这 回来时就肯定不在了
Cos if we leave the car outside on its own, it won't be when we get back.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你不能把车放在这里挡路
You can't just leave your car blocking the road like that.
你搭档是谁
Who are you with?
你在工作吗
Are you in the job?
你搭档是谁
Who are you with?
这和你有什么关系
What's it got to do with you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个毒贩
I'm a drug dealer.
你认识克里斯·卡森吗
You know Chris Carson?
果然 他是你搭档 对吗
Yeah. He's your partner, isn't he?
该死的 孩子 还没轮到你管事对吗
Fuckin' hell girl, it's not your night, is it?
退后
Move back.
你要搜我身吗
You want to search me?
不用 我需要你退后
No. I want you to move back.
我刚告诉你我是个毒贩
I just told you I'm a drug dealer.
你能怎么办
What are you going to do?
你以为克里斯·卡森会来帮你 对吧
You think Chris Carson's going to come and help you, don't you?
放手
Let go.
你好啊 史密基
All right, Smiggy?
-这是你女儿吗 -这是你妈
- This your daughter? - It's your ma.
你想干什么
What do you want?
调低音乐
Lower the music.
格雷格·詹姆斯 把音乐声音调低
Greg James, lower the music!
滚开
Fuck off!
凯茜来过这里吗
Has Casey been here?
从没见过凯茜
Never seen no Casey.
我告诉你 她从没来过
I'm telling you, she's never been here.
没有凯茜
No Casey.
在这 就从这穿过去 然后...
Here you are, it's just through here, and...
-不要 -继续走
- No...! - Move.
从桌子旁边挪开
Move away from the table.
我说了 从桌子旁边挪开
I said, move away from the fucking table!
快点
Come on, then!
赶快的
Come on, then!
起开
Get off!
起开
Get off!
该死的
Fuck!
我来那天这里可疯狂了
It was mad in here the other night.
我藏东西的时候神志不清
I was off me tits when I hid it.
我以为就在这屋 但现在来这之后...
I thought it was in this room, and now I'm up here...
史密基 别跟我胡扯
Smiggy, don't fuck me about.
怎么着 还有你的搭档呢
What, and your mates?
他们叫什么来着 警花拍档吗
What are they called - Cagney and Lacey?
对 你知道说的是谁
Yeah, you know them.
还有约翰·韦恩·盖西 他也在
And John Wayne Gacy, he's here.
就那个小丑脸 卖♥♥汉堡那个
You know, clown face, sells a lot of burgers.
-你们在干什么 -该死的 把它拿开
- What are you doing? - Fucking hell, get if off!
-从我头上拿下来 -凯茜在哪
- Get it out me head! - Where's Casey?
跳到窗外去了
Out the window.
该死的...
Fucking hell...
-该死的 -快走
- Fucking hell! - Come on.
她去哪了
Where's she gone?
-谁 -那警♥察♥
- Who? - The copper.
-进去里面了 -我的天
- In there. - Jesus Christ!
起开
Get off!
起开
Get off!
瑞秋...
Rachel...
为什么音乐停了
Why has me music stopped?!
好了 凯茜在哪
All right. Where the fuck's Casey?
我只知道她的后院
I only know her backyard.
我可没开玩笑 伙计
I'm not fucking around, mate.
不 不 不 不是小巷里那个
No, no, no, not the one off the alley.
我说的是她乡下的住处
I'm talking about her country residence.
俱乐部后面 隔着两户人家
You go to the back of the club, two doors down.
趴地上
Stay down!
起开 起开
Get off! Get off!
-我要抓我的罪犯们 -别管他们了
- I want my fucking prisoners! - Forget 'em.
-不行 -上车
- No! - Get in the car.
靠
Fuck!
他们就当着我的面拆包毒品 克里斯
They were cutting up coke right in front of me, Chris!
你就不应该进去
You shouldn't have even gone in there.
我在履行职责
I was doing my job!
我让你看好车
I told you to mind the car.
让车见鬼去吧 他们在吸毒
Fuck the car! They were taking drugs!
实际上 让毒品见鬼去吧 上车
Actually, fuck the drugs, get in the car!
不许再命令我上车 克里斯
Stop telling me to get in the car, Chris!
你已经不是督察了 记得吗
You're not an inspector any more! Remember?!
我要回去抓我的罪犯们
I'm going back for my prisoners!
如果你非要这么做 可以
If you lock up tonight, right,
那你自己走路带他们回警局
you're walking 'em in on your own,
我有其他事要做
cos I've got shit to do.
你猜怎么 不管这个凯茜是谁
You know what? Whoever this Casey is,
我都希望 为了她好 你找不到她
I hope, for her sake, that you don't find her.
-你就是个祸害 -是吗
- You are fucking toxic! - Yeah?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Right.
实话实说
Honestly.
你就是个行尸走肉
You're a car crash of a human being.
自己表现的像个穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
You act like you're a knight in shining armour,
但你根本不是
but you're not.
你只是个爱挑衅吵架的愤怒混♥蛋♥
You're just an angry arsehole with a chip on his shoulder!
所以随你便吧 滚开
So, go on, and fuck off!
该死的混账
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表