剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
一个我告诉过你母亲的洞穴
A cave that I once told your mother of.
你在那里会安全一阵子 直到我能找到方法
You will be safe there for a while, until I can find a way
让你安全地永远离开
to send you away safely and for good.
我很遗憾你失去了母亲
I'm sorry you lost your mother.
你一定很难受
Must have been hard for you.
是的
It was.
谢谢关心
Thank you.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
真不知道我为什么要把你抓来这里
I don't know why I brought you here.
我相信我需要见到你
I believe I had a need to see you
令我无法选择
that lived beyond choice.
无法言语
Beyond words.
我要向你道别
To say goodbye to you,
是第一次
for the first time,
也是最后一次
and for the last time.
我只想知道你会回到什么样的地方
I just wanted to know what you are returning to…
以及你在那里是否会快乐
and if you would be happy there.
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
可以
Yes.
你觉得我怎么样
What do you think of me?
这个问题可能不太公平
That may not be a fair question to ask.
我只是…
I just…
我想知道
I'd like to know.
你想知道你母亲的优点
You want to know something good about your mother.
我可以告诉你
I will tell you that.
你母亲教了我这辈子最宝贵的一课
Your mother taught me the most valuable lesson I've ever learned in my life.
你可以爱一个人
That you can love someone,
也可以信任一个人
or you can trust them.
而且无论对方是谁
And no matter who the person is,
无论其中一方的感情有多深
no matter how deeply either feeling is felt,
无论看起来有多不可能
no matter how impossible it seems,
你终究得做出选择
eventually you will have to choose.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
那我很高兴是我告诉你的
I'm glad you heard it from me, then.
我很高兴你有时间跟你的选择和解
I'm glad you have time to make peace with it
然后你就会学到教训
before the lesson decides it wants to be learned.
怎么了
What?
洞穴在那里
The cave is there.
你不是说没人知道吗
I thought you said nobody knew about it.
是真的
They don't.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表