剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
is that I am trying to manipulate you into ruin,
说真的 你一开始干嘛打给我
honestly, why on earth did you call me to begin with?
你要我帮你找别人帮忙吗
Do you want me to attempt to find you a new source of help?
是的
Yeah.
那我就帮你找
Then I shall.
同时 我建议你 请阿里帮你找个安全的地方躲起来
In the meantime, I recommend you ask Ali to help you find a safe place to hide.
阿里是谁
Who's Ali?
阿布杜尔纳扎利中校的手下 名叫阿里
Commander Abdul Nazary's man, Ali.
去接你们的人
The man who came to meet you.
我猜你们还跟他在一起
I assume you're still with him.
她是谁
Who is she?
你说什么
Excuse me?
一名调查局探员被绑♥架♥
An FBI agent is abducted.
美国政♥府♥应该竭尽全力营救她才对
The US government should be moving heaven and earth to rescue her.
他们在哪里
And where are they?
他们无能为力 因为她的情况太复杂了
Their hands are tied because she's complicated.
这件事
This
是你为了营救她而来到这里的那天发生的
happens the day when you arrive to rescue her.
拜托别叫我相信这两件事没有关联
Please don't ask me to believe one has nothing to do with the other.
说那不是造成这件事的原因
That one hasn't caused the other.
看来这个复杂的女人就是
It certainly seems as though this complicated woman is the reason
害死我兄弟的原因
my brothers are dead.
你有什么事没告诉我
What are you not telling me?
这个害死我的兄弟的女人是谁
Who is this woman my brothers just died for?
她是谁
Who is she?
你又是谁
Who are you?
塔♥利♥班♥有很多间谍
The Taliban has many spies,
但我不想只是众多间谍之一
but I'd like to be something more than one of many.
法拉兹哈姆札正在危及他所有的影响力
Faraz Hamzad is jeopardizing all of his influence,
似乎没人知道原因
and no one seems to understand why.
我想知道原因
I'd like to be the one to know why.
告诉我
Tell me.
有些故事是真的
Some stories are true.
有些怪物是真的
Some monsters are real.
这是什么
What is this?
这是爱碧会来的地方
It's where Abbey would come.
她的藏身处
A place she could hide.
让她消声匿迹
Disappear.
我最后用过一两次
I used it once or twice towards the end.
我在地上留了些东西
I left some things in the ground.
住手 让我来
Hey, stop. Let me do that.
来吧
Come on.
起来
Get up.
里面有急救箱
There's a first aid kit in there.
我们刚才走进的是什么地方
So, what did we just walk into back there?
塔♥利♥班♥的情报网
Taliban intelligence.
我早该看出来的
I should have seen it.
真蠢 - 不
Stupid. - No.
你又不是第一次惹人生气到
It's not like it was the first time you got someone mad enough
拿刀捅你
to put a knife in you.
有几次是我在场的时候
I was there for one or two of 'em.
自从你不回我电♥话♥后 不知道错过了多少次你被捅的场面
Can't imagine how many I missed since you stopped returning my calls.
对 我不回你电♥话♥了
Yeah. I sort of stopped doing that.
那就是佛蒙特的优点之一
That's one of the nice things about Vermont.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
这就是他吗
Is this him?
你最后一次跟你老婆说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to your wife?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你该打电♥话♥给她
Maybe you should call her.
是啊
Yeah.
你也该打给玛莉安
You should call Marion too.
不 她找人帮忙需要一点时间
No. She needs time to find help.
这里又不是到处都有
It's not like there are competent armed units for hire
厉害的武装部队佣兵
growing on trees around here.
你应该打给她 看她能不能把你救出去
You should call her and see if she can get you out of here.
我还在想你何时才会这么说
I was wondering how long that was gonna take.
你家里还有人需要你
You have people at home who need you.
现在情况不同了
This is a different thing now.
我告诉你
You know,
我从来不像你想的那么软弱
I was never as weak as you thought I was.
那么害怕
Never as afraid.
那么不如你的英雄主义
Never as incapable of keeping up with your heroism.
她死了
She's dead.
艾蜜莉
Emily.
几乎可以确定
Almost certainly.
她已经死了好几天了
She's been dead for a few days now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
也许他花了一天才把她带来这里
Well, maybe it took him a day to get her here.
也许他花了两天才鼓起勇气跟她说话
Maybe it took him two days to work up the courage to talk to her.
从那时开始
And from there it's just a matter of time
她迟早会说错话让他再也受不了
before she says the wrong thing and he can't bear it anymore.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你为什么讲这种话
Why are you saying this?
因为这几天…
Because I've been pretending…
我都在假装这不是真的
…that it isn't true for days.
现在继续假装感觉很蠢
And right now, it seems silly to continue.
胡扯
Bullshit.
她受过训练 她才不会惹他生气
She's trained for this. She's not gonna antagonize him.
不会是那样 不会是她选择做的事
No, it won't be like that. It won't be something she chooses.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你不知道她的能耐
You have no idea what she's capable of.
你根本不了解她
You don't even have any idea who she is.
对 但我了解他
Yeah, I know who he is.
我知道当他听到她的声音 他会是什么感觉
And I know what it's gonna feel like the moment he hears something in her voice.
她的眼神 动作诸如此类的
You know, a look in her eye, the way she moves. Something.
这会让他想起爱碧
It's gonna remind him of Abbey.
或更糟的是
Or worse…
让他想起我
…remind him of me.
一旦发生那种情况
And the moment that happens,
什么东西都保护不了她
nothing can protect her from the reaction.
你想知道她突然跟我们说要踢足球 我是什么感觉吗
You wanna know what it felt like when she asked us to play soccer out of the blue?
不是意外
It wasn't surprise.
而是害怕
It was dread.
因为…
Because…
她很坚定地请求
…she asked with such conviction.
她看起来很勇敢
She looked so courageous.
让我想起他
Reminded me of him.
这提醒了我 她永远有一部分
And it reminded me that there would always be some part of her
不属于我
that didn't belong to me.
我们欺骗她的部分
The part we were lying to her about.
我答应爱碧假装不存在的那部分
Part that I promised Abbey I'd pretend didn't exist.
而那部分到最后一定会让人听见和看见
The part that eventually would demand to be heard and seen.
你很害怕再见到她
You are so afraid of seeing her again,
害怕必须设法解释这一切不全是你的错
of having to explain yourself in some way where th-this isn't all your fault,
所以你不知道该怎么做
that you don't know what to do.
你宁愿放弃 也不愿面对
You're ready to give up rather than just face it.
我没有放弃
I'm not giving up.
我无处可去
There's no place else for me to go.
我…
There's--
我没有别的事可做
There's nothing else for me to do.
就算我想走也走不了
I couldn't leave if I wanted to.
但是你可以
You can.
你必须走
You have to.
你应该走
You should.
哈洛德
Harold?
喂
Hey.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
对 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在饭店还是…
Are you in the hotel or--
对 我们还在想办法
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表