剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
When I asked you to help Emily get into the FBI, I told you
她是哈姆札的女儿
she was Hamzad's daughter.
你才没有说
You did not do that.
我把她的命交到你手上
I was putting her life in your hands.
你真的认为我会有所保留
Do you really think I would do that
令她可能身陷险境吗
and leave something out that would put her in danger?
我说就算她不是你的孙女 你也可以帮助她
I said she didn't need to be your granddaughter for you to wanna help her
就像她不是我的女儿 我也会求你
any more than she needed to be my daughter for me to ask.
除了我没明说之外
I thought, short of spelling it out,
在那种情况下 我觉得事情很清楚
that was pretty fucking clear under the circumstances.
我懂你的意思
I understand what you're saying.
我明白重要的事
I understand the important things.
你想怎么说我都行
You can say what you want about me.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
你们想怎么说我都行
You can say whatever you want about me.
但我一向了解重要的事 你知道的
But I always understood the important things, you know that.
你要我努力争取 我就努力争取
I fought for them when you told me to.
但如果你的孩子不能指望你 那还有什么用
But if your kid can't count on you, what good is any of that?
听着 我知道你不能屈服
Look, I know you can't cave.
但一定还有别的方法能帮助这些人脱困
But there must be some other way that you can help bail
就算只是暂时的也好
these people out, even temporarily.
如果你告诉我没有其他办法
And if you tell me there is no other way,
我知道那是因为你根本不想找办法
I know that's because you're not trying to find it.
不要因为你生我的气就这么做
Don't-- Don't do this because you're pissed at me.
不要这么做
Don't you do it.
明天再来
Come back tomorrow.
我累了
I'm tired.
如果到时你还是想谈
You still want to talk about it in the morning,
或许到了早上我会有更好的答案
maybe I'll have a better answer.
你别想离开这里 - 等等
You're not walking out of here. - Wait. Wait.
别挡路
Get out of my way.
跟我出去一下 拜托
Just step outside with me for a minute. Please.
他没说错
He's not wrong.
你生气的时候不会摔东西吗
You don't break things when you're angry?
每个人生气的时候都会摔东西
Everyone breaks things when they're angry.
如果你连试着帮忙都不肯 那是因为你想要我们知道
If you won't even try to help, it's because you want us to know
你不需要帮忙
that you don't have to.
我想要的东西
What I want.
你从来就不懂 我们想要的
You never understood the difference
和我们亏欠的 两者之间的差别
between what we want and what we owe.
所以你一直觉得干这一行很辛苦
It's why this profession was always too much for you.
如果你不希望我生气 你大可以把他留在门外
And if you didn't want me to be angry, you would've left him outside on the curb,
但你就是忍♥不住吧
but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
嗨
Hi.
佐伊
Zoe,
我很感激你想帮忙 但这件事与你无关
I appreciate you trying to help, but you don't belong in this.
请别被牵扯进来
Please don't get involved.
这件事与我无关
I don't belong in this.
好吧 - 今天不适合谈这个 我保证
Okay. - Today is not the day for this, I promise.
我要你离开
I need you to go.
我哪里都不去 除非他给我需要的东西
I'm not going anywhere until he gives me what I need from him.
他不会的
He's not gonna do that.
要打赌吗
You wanna bet?
他不会给你需要的东西 跟你不肯离开的理由一样
He's not gonna give you what you need for the same reason that you won't leave,
但他会给我
but he'll give it to me.
你说服他了 他想帮忙
You got him there. He wants to help.
他只是不想要帮忙的时候看到你
He just doesn't want to be looking at your face when he does it.
他跟我相处得很好
He and I have been getting along.
我喜欢他 我觉得他很体贴
I-- I like him. I think he's a very sweet man.
天啊 佐伊
Oh, boy, Zoe.
他对我很体贴
To me, he's been a very sweet man.
不管他以前是做什么的 都不会比你以前做的更糟
And whatever he used to do, it can't be any worse than what you used to do.
我已经释怀了
And I got over that.
虽然很难相信 但就我刚刚看到的
And as hard as it is to believe from what I just saw in there,
我觉得他真的很想念你
I think he really misses you.
去喝杯咖啡吧 看本书
Go get a cup of coffee. Read a book.
相信我
Trust me.
我会搞定的
I can get this done.
他不想让任何人知道
He didn't want anyone to know.
他不希望他和你们
He did not want his last words with...
说的最后几句话...
either of you...
是永别
to be goodbye.
帕瓦娜
Parwana.
我会待到早上
I'll stay till the morning.
出席他的葬礼
To be here for the burial.
但我想我不会再留下来
I don't know that I could stay much longer than that.
那就是他要的
That's what he wanted.
你得做出选择
You will have a choice to make.
留下来
To stay
或是离开
or go.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
我说过他是被山上的哨兵射杀的
I told you he was shot by a sentry out in the hills...
但那不是事实
but that's not what happened.
他是被... - 我们知道
He was shot by-- - We know.
你们怎么... - 我们知道
How do you know-- - We know.
其他人不会知道
No one else will.
你要选择留下或离开
You will choose to stay or go.
但你父亲不想让你觉得这个地方...
But your father did not want you to feel that this was a place...
害你因为任何事而被指责
where you might be blamed for any of it.
你父亲为了保护你而被塔♥利♥班♥士兵射杀
Your father was shot by a Taliban soldier while defending you.
他牺牲性命保护你
You are what he gave his life for.
至于你带来的那两个美国人
As for the two Americans you brought here,
这个嘛
well,
他们已经到美国了
they are in the United States now,
听从你的指令 解除我们面临的威胁
working on your orders to diffuse the threat we face.
这就是你为我们做的
That is what you have done for us.
谢谢你为我挺身而出
Thanks for standing up for me.
而你 搞什么
And you. Really?
抱歉 各位 我得跟他谈一谈
Sorry guys, I gotta go talk to him.
而且老实说 他不喜欢你们待在
And I think if we're being honest, he doesn't love having you in the rooms
有漂亮地毯的房♥间 所以...
with the nice rugs, so...
你们就待在这里
You'll stay in here.
开动吧
All right.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
当你们一见面
The moment you two were breathing the same air,
我就会看见你的另一面
I would see a different side of you.
偶尔犯错是很好
It'd be nice to be wrong every now and then,
但是痴心妄想不太适合老人家
but wishful thinking is an unflattering quality in an old man.
如果是好的妄想就没关系
Well, not if it's a good wish.
你要请我帮助他们
You're gonna ask me to help them.
没错
I sure am.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得你可以
Because I think you can.
而且我觉得你想要
And because I think you want to.
你应该小心我这种男人
You should be careful around men like me.
如果你以为能看出我们的想法
If you think you can tell those kinds of things about us,
几乎都是因为我们想让你这么以为
it's almost always because we want you to.
真是的
God,
你的口气跟他一模一样
you sound exactly like him.
蹲低
Get down!
佐伊 你没事吧
Zoe, you okay?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah.
刚才发生了什么事
Is-- What just happened?
那是谁
Who was that?
不管你们两个想做的是什么
Yeah. I think whatever the two of you were after,
你们太接近目标 帕夫洛维奇不高兴了
you got a lot closer than Pavlovich liked.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning of that.
更大的问题是艾蜜莉存活的机会 已经跟着他一起完了
The bigger problem is that Emily's lifeline is dead on the ground over there.
很难相信
It's very hard to believe.
他已经死了
That he has come to an end.
很难想象他死后 世界会是什么样子
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表