剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
他们虽然是去找他
They've come for him.
那一家人和那里的所有人都有危险
The family, everyone there, they're in danger.
我要带他回去
And I'm going to get him back there.
我们要带他回家
We're taking him home?
他们之间发生了一些事
Something happened... ...between them.
安琪拉亚当斯已经不存在了
There is no Angela Adams anymore.
这是家族事务
This is a family story.
雪若 你了解规矩的
Cheryl, you understand how this works.
有时候我得做一些不能告诉你的事
Sometimes I have to do things that I can't talk about with you.
我们何时才会再见到你
When are we gonna see you again?
军队会把这里夷为平地
The army is gonna burn this place to the ground.
小艾 你不能待在这里 - 我必须留下来
Em, you can't stay here. - I have to stay.
我弟弟走了
My brother is gone.
至于你带来的那两个美国人
As for the two Americans you brought here.
他们已经到美国了
They are in the United States now,
听从你的指令 解除我们面临的威胁
working on your orders to defuse the threat we face.
你要请我帮助他们
You're gonna ask me to help them.
没错
I sure am.
你没事吧 - 我没事
You okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
你们太接近目标 帕夫洛维奇不高兴了
Whatever the two of you were after, you got a lot closer than Pavlovich liked.
更大的问题是艾蜜莉存活的机会 已经跟着他一起完了
The bigger problem is that Emily's lifeline is dead on the ground over there.
《亡命再劫》
第二季第五集
我就像个孩子
I am as a child.
一切都很新奇
And everything is new.
我听到你们哀悼的话语
I hear the words spoken of you in mourning...
但是对我来说没有意义
but they have no meaning.
一个我觉得应该了解的语言
A language I feel I should know,
但是还不懂
but do not yet understand.
我感觉到他们对你的敬意
I feel their reverence for you.
我感觉到他们的忠诚
I feel their loyalty.
我感觉到他们的爱
I feel their love.
但他们的话语就只是声音
But the words are just sounds.
空气的流动
The movement of air.
所以我要用自己的方式向你道别
So I will say goodbye to you in my own way.
也是我向她道别的方式
The way I said goodbye to her.
我不认识你
I do not know you.
意思是 我不知道有关你的事
Which is to say, I do not know the things about you
可以说是了解你这个人的重要事迹
one might say are important to defining you.
但也许有不同的方式可以认识
But maybe there's a different way of knowing.
一个更古老的方式
A much older way...
来自我们所知深沉黑暗的海洋
from when all we knew was the deep, dark sea.
而感官早就被遗忘了
And senses long since forgotten.
感受另一个人经过而未被看到
To feel another pass by unseen
就在一瞬间
for an instant.
知道是该恐惧的事
And know if it is something to fear...
该对抗的事...
something to fight...
还是更稀有的事
or something more rare.
知道黑暗中要坚持住的那个东西
To know that thing in the dark is something to hold on to...
能坚持多久就坚持多久
for as long as you can.
我知道对我来说 你就是这三者
I know that you are all three of those things to me.
是答案的一部分 正如我是问题的一部分
As fractured of an answer as I am of a question.
但我很感激我们在黑暗中经过彼此身边
But I'm grateful we passed each other in the darkness.
即使只有一瞬间
Even if for just an instant.
所以我会留在这里 直到将碎片拼凑完成
So I will be here until the pieces are assembled.
不论你在哪里
Wherever you are,
不论你要去哪里
wherever you are going...
当你见到她...
when you see her...
请对她和善一点
please be kind to her.
我想她可能和我们一样破碎
I think she was maybe just as fractured as we are
而且尽了她的全力
and doing the best she could.
并告诉她 我找到路回家了
And tell her I found my way home.
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我说塔立克很疼爱他
I told him that Tarik loves him
会保护他的安全
and will keep him safe...
但他会非常害怕
but that he's going to be very scared.
而且会觉得非常孤单
And he's going to feel very alone.
而且会有痛苦
And it's gonna hurt.
欺骗小孩不是好事
It's not good to lie to a kid.
尤其是当事实很重要的时候
Not when the truth is important.
尤其是你预期当孩子长大后
And not when you anticipate them becoming an adult
你还想要直视他的双眼
that you'd like to be able to look in the eyes one day.
那些都是真的
All of those things are true.
塔立克会保护他
And Tarik will protect him.
他很疼他
He loves him.
我希望...
I am hopeful...
等这件事结束
on the other side of this,
你会有机会认识他
that you will have a chance to get to know him.
你们在很多方面都很像
You are alike in so many ways.
怎么了
What?
没有别人在这里
I am very much alone.
听着 我需要一个水管工
Look, I need a plumber.
你说他30分钟就会到 但那是两个半小时前的事了
You said he'd be here in 30 minutes, and that was two and a half hours ago.
对 我试过了
Yeah, I-- I tried that.
不 那个我也试过了
No, I tried that too.
听着 我知道你想帮忙 但是有一些事情
Listen, I know you're trying to help, but there are some things
我需要有人真的在这里
I need an actual human being to be physically present for.
雪若
Cheryl?
哈洛德
Harold?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉 我没有先打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call ahead.
你打电♥话♥给谁
Who are you talking to?
天啊 等等
Oh, Jesus. Hold on.
不 不是你
No, not you.
我得挂电♥话♥了 你可以请水管工过来吗
I-I gotta go, but can you just get the plumber here?
不 等等 - 什么
No, no, no, no, no. Wait. - What?
叫他别来 我有事要跟你说
Just tell him not to come. I need to talk to you.
不 算了 请跟他说我们有办法了 对 晚安
No, actually, tell him we figured it out. Yeah, have a good night.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
听着 我得提醒你一件你已经知道的事
Listen, I need to remind you of something you already know.
你为什么要...
Why would you need to--
我对你的第二个承诺 就在我们婚礼之后
My second set of vows to you. The ones I made right after our wedding.
我向你保证不会把工作带进家门
I promised you that I would leave my work at the door.
工作永远不会影响我们的家
That it would never interfere with our family.
但是那扇门外
But that...
发生了我无法告诉你的事
Some things happened outside that door that I wouldn't be able to tell you about.
事情会变得比以往更复杂
That's about to get more complicated than it's ever been.
安琪拉还好吗
Is Angela all right?
我想是吧
I believe so, yes. But...
但我没带她回来
I don't have her.
她在阿富汗
She's in Afghanistan.
她有危险 而现在我也是
She's in danger. And right now, so am I.
我要你去拿你和亨利逃亡用的行李
I need you to grab the go bag for you and Henry.
我要让你们去住旅馆几天
I wanna put you in a hotel for a few days.
哈洛德...
Harold--
你们在那里会很安全 我必须小心
The two of you will be safe there. I just need to be careful.
哈洛德 亨利不在家
H-Harold, Henry isn't here.
什么 这么晚了 他在哪里
What? It's-- It's late. Where is he?
亨利已经不住在这里了
Henry doesn't live here anymore.
是谁... - 没事
Who is it? It's-- It's okay.
他们是和我一起的 - 和你 谁和你一起
They're with me. - With you? Who's with you?
你为什么说亨利不住在这里了
What do you mean Henry doesn't live here anymore?
哈洛德
Harold!
你应该在外面等 直到我向她解释清楚
You were gonna wait outside until I explained it to her.
你的车道上没有讯号♥ 我不能等
There's no service in your driveway. I couldn't wait.
讯号♥死角
Oh, a dead spot.
要联络上她已经够难了 我不能坐在外面枯等
It's hard enough to get to her, I can't be sitting out there waiting.
我们得警告她 - 对
We need to warn her. - No.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
这位是安琪拉的父亲
This is Angela's father.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表