剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
幸会
Nice to meet you.
不 别说名字 暂时别说名字比较好
No, uh... No names. It's better no names just now.
继续联络她 我需要一点时间 然后就走
Keep trying her. I need a minute, then we need to go.
我不要那辆车在车道上待太久
I don't want that car sitting in the driveway any longer than it has to.
我还需要换掉这身衣服
I still need something to change into.
需要什么自己拿 就在楼上
Take what you want. Right upstairs.
右手边第一道门
First door on the right.
(忙线中 艾蜜莉)
(美国陆军 哈波)
那里现在几点
What time is it there?
早上
Morning.
很难联络上那里 因为附近什么都没有
It's just hard to get through there. It's so far away from anything.
我们搞砸了
We blew it.
她必须离开那里
She needs to get out of there.
他会怎样
What happens to him?
「他」是谁
Him who?
摩根
To Morgan.
员工早上会发现他
Uh, the staff will find him in the morning,
到时我们不能待在这附近
by which point we shouldn't be anywhere near here.
我知道...
I know. I know. I know.
我和他不熟
I barely knew him.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你认为是为什么
What do you think, then?
我认为...
Oh, darn. I think, uh...
我认为他知道了什么事
I think he was onto something.
帕夫洛维奇想要控制哈姆札的矿床
I think Pavlovich really is trying to get control of Hamzad's mineral deposits.
对
Yeah.
伯特太接近了
Bote got too close.
帕夫洛维奇需要除掉他 但是...
Pavlovich needed him out of the way, but...
但是什么
But?
要干掉老爸 而且是在美国境内
To take the old man out, and do it on US soil.
这么做的后果...
The blowback from that, that's...
想要靠采矿权赚钱的人不会做这种事
That's not a thing you do to make money from mineral rights.
有些事正在进行中 我们还不了解
There's something going on here we don't understand yet.
那是什么意思
What did that mean?
「亨利不住在这里了」
"Henry doesn't live here anymore."
拜托别跟我说你把他送去...
Please don't tell me you sent him--
他和科特还有露易丝在一起
He's with Curt and Lois.
该死 雪若
Shit, Cheryl.
他会待在那里一段时间 这样对他最好
He will be staying there for a while. It's what's best for him.
雪若 他不... - 抱歉
Cheryl, he is not-- - I'm sorry.
我非常直接地问你 「我们会再见到你吗 」
I asked you very directly, "Are we seeing you again?"
我非常直接地问你
I asked you very directly,
「你有信心我们会再见到安琪拉吗 」
"Are you confident we'd be seeing Angela again?"
你没有回答我
And you didn't answer me.
我无法回答
I couldn't answer.
听着 我不是怪你 这不是诉讼
Look, I'm not blaming you. I'm not litigating.
我同意你的规则 生活在没有答案的情况
I agreed to play by these rules, to live without answers.
我同意这么做
I signed up for this.
我不会离开
I'm not going anywhere.
但亨利只是个小男孩
But Henry is just a little boy.
他没有同意要过这种生活
He didn't sign up for this.
我刚才第一次见到安琪拉的父亲
I just met Angela's father for the first time,
你却不要我知道他的名字
and you don't want me to know his name?
亨利必须可以提出问题 并得到答案
Henry needs to be able to ask questions and get answers.
而现在...
And right now...
我爱你 哈洛德 我这么说很痛苦
And I love you, Harold, and it kills me to say this,
但是现在 我们无法为他这么做
but right now, we can't do that for him.
科特和露易丝是混♥蛋♥
Curt and Lois are assholes.
对我们是混♥蛋♥ 对他不是
To us. Not to him.
他们是他的外祖父母
They're his grandparents too.
以前假装你不会把工作带回来比较容易
Used to be easier to pretend that your work stopped at the door.
我们让安琪拉来家里是因为...
We let Angela in because...
我也不知道为什么
Oh, I don't know why.
等我们发觉自己破了例 她已经融入我们了
By the time we realized we'd made an exception, she just fit with us.
还有奇普
And with Chip.
但是现在...
But now...
我很努力尝试 哈洛德
...I'm trying really hard, Harold.
但是没有答案让我无法承受
But I am drowning in the absence of answers.
安琪拉亚当斯是虚构的
Angela Adams is a fiction.
她的父亲
Her father,
楼上那个男人
that man upstairs,
从我在中情局认识他时 他就是一连串虚构的事
has been a whole series of fictions ever since I knew him at the agency.
如果你要我停下来 现在就告诉我
If you want me to stop, tell me right now.
这是她吗
This is her?
什么
What?
这是艾蜜莉
This is Emily.
对
Yeah.
你知道事情是这样吗
Did you know it was like this?
我知道
Mmm. Yeah, I knew.
我们必须曝露在一些危险中 你知道的 不能说的事
We had to work on some risks of exposure. You know, things not to say.
但她告诉过我... - 不 我是说像这样
But she told me-- - No. I mean, like this.
她是这个家的一份子
She's part of this family.
你曾经和他很亲近吧
You were close with him once too, right?
对
Yeah.
你不难过吗
Wasn't it hard?
不能参与其中
To be on the outside of this?
和哈洛德断绝往来是我们的协议
Oh, cutting off contact with Harold, that was part of the deal.
「协议」
"The deal"?
对 我和爱碧说好了
Yeah, the deal that Abbey and I made.
一刀两断
Clean break.
他是我最后的人脉
He was the last connection I had.
一刀两断后 我们就自♥由♥了
Once it was cut, we were free.
我只需要她和小艾就够了
She and him were all the connection I needed.
需要和想要是不一样的
There's a difference between needing and wanting.
该死
Shit. What the fuck?
哈洛德 搞什么鬼
Harold. What the fuck?
热水器对保险丝盒喷水 结果就短路了
The fucking water heater sprayed the box. It shorted everything.
(拨出中 艾蜜莉)
有个... - 快点
Come on.
我们在这里的每一分钟 那辆车也会停在那里
Every minute we're in here is another minute that that car is sitting out there.
爸 - 等我一下
Dad? - Give me a minute.
爸
Dad?
哈洛德 快过来
Harold, get in here.
喂 - 艾蜜莉
Hello? - Emily.
对 是我 - 好的
Yeah. Hello. - Yeah.
留在原地 如果线路断了 我可能无法再联络上你了
Stay where you are. If I lose you, I might not get you back.
好 我不能保证 但我听得到你
Okay. I can't make any promises, but I can hear you.
小艾 听着
Listen, Em.
摩根伯特死了
Morgan Bote is dead.
我们找到他 逼他
We reached him, we pushed him,
一开始无法逼他让步
we were not able to get him to concede on first contact.
大约一个小时后 他就被暗♥杀♥了
About an hour later, he was assassinated.
什么 谁暗♥杀♥他
What? By who?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
对 我没事 哈洛德也没事
Yeah, I'm fine. Harold's fine.
我在这里 孩子
I-I-I'm... I'm right here, kiddo.
听着 艾蜜莉
But listen, Emily,
你必须离开那里 亲爱的
you've got to get out of there, sweetheart.
爸...
Dad--
我们都知道谁会去找你们 我现在无法保护你
We both know what's on its way there. I can't protect you now.
爸 他们来了
Dad, they're here.
该死 好吧
Oh, shit. All right. Uh... [breathing heavily] No--
我们安排守卫在通道 他们正在交战
We have a guard unit that's set up in the pass. They're engaging right now.
有多少人
How many men?
谁 军队还是...
Which? The army or--
不 你们的人 那里有多少守卫
No, your guys, the guard unit. How many are down there?
我不知道 也许20人吧
I don't know. Twenty maybe.
这样不足以压制他们 你得离开那里
That's not enough to hold them. You've got to get out of there.
我不能这么做 - 小艾 你真的可以
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表