剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
亲爱的 你们先走吧
Sweetie, you should go ahead.
我突然有个意外的会议
A meeting I wasn't expecting just popped up.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见 妈 - 再见
Bye-bye, mama. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
你好 玛莉安
Hello, Marion.
我还在想你要多久才会发现我
I was wondering how long it would take you to spot me.
我将近一小时前就发现你了
Spotted you almost an hour ago.
你故意这么笨手笨脚好让我看到你
You that clumsy on purpose so that I'd see you?
还是你老得比我快
Or did you just get old quicker than I did?
也许两者都有一点
Well, maybe a bit of both.
他没问题
He's fine.
但是别走远
But don't go far.
我得跟你谈谈 - 我们现在不就在谈吗
I need to talk to you. - Well, isn't that what we're doing?
我要跟你谈的事 你不会想在这里谈
What I have to talk to you about, I don't think you wanna do here.
时间紧迫
And time is a factor.
所以 拜托
So, please.
跟我来
Follow me.
一辆大使♥馆♥的车刚到
A car from the embassy just arrived.
这里有一些事
Something is happening here.
我不知道
I don't know.
请待命 直到我通知你们
Stand by until you hear from me again.
迪克森太太吗
Mrs. Dixon?
你好
Hi.
我是彼得 幸会
I'm Pete. Nice to meet you.
彼得 你是美国大使♥馆♥的情报站长吗
Are you the chief of station at the US Embassy, Pete?
不是 但你需要的人是我
No, but I'm the guy you want.
我保证
I promise.
你是什么人
What-What guy is that?
从一百哩外听到有个女人小声说
The guy who heard a woman whisper from a hundred miles away
「我知道杀死摩根伯特的凶手是谁」 然后就跑过来的人
"I know the name of Morgan Bote's killer" and came running.
要来杯咖啡吗
Coffee?
在我开口前 我需要一些保证
Before I say anything, I would like some assurances.
保证
Assurances?
你想要什么样的保证
What kind of assurances would you like?
豁免权
Immunity.
豁免权 豁免谁
Immunity? For who?
豁免我
For me.
豁免什么事
For what?
所有事
For anything
在我听说那件事时所做的事
that I may have done in learning what I now know.
因为我做的事而成为现在的我
Anything I may have done in becoming the person I now am.
你以前是谁
Who were you before?
对你来说不重要的人
No one that matters to you.
我要接下来发生的一切都跟之前无关
I want everything that comes next to be disconnected from what came before.
我自有理由
I have my own reasons.
你能办得到吗
Can you do that?
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
摩根伯特
Morgan Bote.
是的 我认识他
Yes, I did.
你可以想象他遇害的事 对这个圈子的影响有多大
So you can imagine how news of his murder hit the community.
世界各地有很多危险人物
A lot of very dangerous people are awake
仔细听着一个名字
all over the world, listening close for a name.
你告诉我
You say it to me,
我回到隐匿的身分
I recede back into the dark.
那些怪物就会来报仇
And all those monsters come looking for their revenge.
不达目的绝不罢休
And they won't stop till they get it.
你懂我的意思吗 玛西雅
Do you understand what I'm saying, Marcia?
我想我懂 彼得
I think I do, Pete.
目击谋杀案的人有两种
There are two kinds of people who witness a murder.
一种是无辜的 另一种不是
The innocent kind and the other kind.
我说的这些禽兽
All these monsters I'm talking about,
可能会纳闷你是哪一种
they may get curious about which kind you are.
只要打几通电♥话♥就能不被起诉
Immunity from prosecution is a matter of a few phone calls.
但对我这种人来说 那是不可能的
But from people like me, there's no such thing.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm saying is,
不论你认为你能从中得到什么
whatever it is you think you're gonna gain from this,
不论你认为这么做是为了谁 你最好要确定
whoever it is that you think you're doing this for, you better be sure.
因为你无法回头
Because there's no going back.
是的
Yeah.
我想过这一点
That thought has occurred to me.
你需要打电♥话♥就请打吧
Make whatever calls you need to, please.
然后我会告诉你所有事
And then I will tell you everything.
她一说出你的名字 一切就结束了
She says your name, that's the end.
你这辈子都得过得战战兢兢
You'll sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life.
而且不会太久
Which won't be long.
不然呢
Or?
或是...
Or...
她可以说别的名字
she says a different name,
一个能解决你所有问题的名字
one that solves all your problems.
谁的名字
What name?
我的名字
Mine.
她会说一个故事
She'll tell a story...
伯特以前的手下疏远了他
that an estranged former protégé of Bote's
却因为女儿被人抓走而重出江湖
came back from the dead because someone took his daughter away.
巴巴葛哥里
Baba Ghor Ghori.
伯特创造出来的怪物
This monster of Bote's making.
他想报复跟这件事有关的任何人
And he came looking for revenge against any man who had anything to do with it.
他杀了伯特
He got Bote.
杀了法拉兹哈姆札
He got Faraz Hamzad.
他来找你 而你杀了他
He came looking for you, and you got him.
她为什么要这么说
Why would she do this?
因为交换的条件是 我会得到解药
Because in exchange, I get the antidote,
还有一袋现金 她和我都全身而退
a bag of cash and she and I both go free.
就这样吗
Is that all?
不 不只这样吧
No, that is not all, is it?
抓走她的人告诉她一个秘密
The men who took her away, they told her a secret.
说她根本不是他的女儿
That she was not his daughter at all.
这是什么意思 - 你在干嘛
What does this mean? - What are you doing?
她就在那里...
She was there...
你的人冲进去开枪时 她和法拉兹哈姆札在那里
with Faraz Hamzad, when your men came in shooting.
她根本不是你的女儿 这是什么意思
What does this mean, she was not your daughter at all?
巴萝儿的女儿
Belour's daughter.
她是法拉兹哈姆札的女儿
She was Faraz Hamzad's daughter?
她想找到解答...
She was looking for answers...
有关她的出身
about where she came from.
她是什么样的人
Who she was.
我不准她提出的问题的答案
Answers to questions I told her she was not allowed to ask.
她在寻找答案 但是你杀了她
She was finding them, and you killed her.
你在干嘛 - 你为什么要告诉我这件事
What are you doing? - Why are you telling me this?
我要尸体
I want the body.
我要跟她道别
I wanna say goodbye to her.
让她安息在她归属的地方
To put her to rest someplace she belongs.
你为何告诉我这件事 - 这是什么意思
Why would you tell me this? - What is that supposed to mean?
你说我对这种事有责任... - 我归属的地方
That I'm responsible for such a thing... - A place where I belong?
...还要我相信你对我没有愤怒
...and then ask me to believe you harbor no anger towards me?
你明明搞定他了 你到底有什么毛病
You had him! What the fuck is wrong with you?
没有愤怒
No anger?
我的心中就只有愤怒
All there is in me is anger.
你想跟我玩这游戏对付我
You wanna play the game against me,
而让我不扭断你脖子的那件事
and all that prevents me from snapping your neck
是足以让我被松绑的谎言
is a lie good enough to get my hands free.
如果你在其他时候跟我玩这种游戏 你连怎么死的都不知道
Any other day, you play that game with me, you'd never see it coming.
但不是今天
But not today.
没错
No.
不是今天
No, not today.
为什么
Why?
我承诺...
I made a promise...
要活着离开这里
to make it out of here alive.
我必须做到
I have to.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表