剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
What do they need Hamzad for?
塔♥利♥班♥为什么不直接过来夺走
Why doesn't the Taliban just come in and take it for themselves?
因为贵国政♥府♥认可了他们所有人
Because your government has sanctioned them all.
他们和他们在这里认识的每个人
Them and everyone here they know.
所有人…
Everyone…
除了法拉兹哈姆札之外
except Faraz Hamzad.
因为没有人能解释的原因
For reasons no one seems to be able to explain,
他的名字被排除在所有的名单
his name was kept off all the lists.
所以他是中间人
So he's the man in the middle.
他是不可或缺的
He is indispensable.
这让他成为非常危险的敌人
And that makes him a very dangerous enemy to have.
你的朋友不敢惹他
Your friends are afraid to cross him?
我们不怕
We aren't.
我只是想在更进一步之前 先确定你不怕惹火他
I just want to make sure you aren't before we go any farther.
我要确定你明白如果你选择继续下去
I want to make sure you understand what kind of enemy you face
面对的是什么样的敌人
should you choose to continue.
过了这里 我们就会进入他的地盘
Beyond this point, we will be entering his territory.
我们愈深入
And the deeper into it we get, the--
就愈能感受到他的存在
the more his presence will be felt.
他的影响力也愈大
The stronger his influence.
就愈难回头
The harder it may be to turn back.
没有找到她 我们不会回头
We're not turning back without her.
这个对你们很重要的女人
This woman who is so important to you.
这个对哈姆札很重要的女人
This woman who is so important to Hamzad.
这个似乎没有人愿意谈论的女人
This woman no one seems willing to talk about.
确实很复杂
Complicated indeed.
我很期待见到她
Well, I look forward to meeting her.
我们要为新身分取什么名字呢
What are we gonna call these new people we're about to be?
我比较担心我们要怎么告诉彼此
I'm a little more worried about what we're gonna tell each other.
我们要告诉她什么
What we're gonna tell her.
我们什么都不告诉她
We're going to tell her nothing.
她是突然冒出来的
She will come from nowhere.
梦想就是这个地方 不是吗
In this place, that is the dream, is it not?
打造未来 不必顾虑过去
To build a future without regard to a past.
对
Yeah.
这就是她的人生
That's what she will have.
我们要给她这样的机会
That's what we'll give her the opportunity to do.
她很怕我
She's afraid of me.
对
Yes.
但每天都会怕少一点
But less and less every day.
我们该告诉她我是谁
Well, who will we tell her I am?
你会是她的父亲
You will be her father.
她所知唯一的父亲
The only one she will ever know.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你必须答应我一件事
And you must promise me this.
绝对不能让她知道他的名字
She can never know his name.
绝对不能让她知道法拉兹哈姆札的事
She can never know anything about Faraz Hamzad.
我保证
I promise.
他会寻找她 但不能让他找到她
He will look for her, and he cannot be allowed to find her.
她会身陷极大的危险
She would be in such grave danger.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
我保证
I promise.
喂
Hey.
喂
Hey.
我没事 怎么了
I'm-- I'm fine. What is it?
我不知道她现在的情况如何
I don't know what's happening to her right now,
但我也不知道
but I also don't know how it helps her
我们假装不担心 对她有什么帮助
for us to pretend not to be worrying about it.
听着
Listen.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么 你又要停下来吗
What? You need to stop again?
对 你呢
Yeah. You?
我不需要
Not really.
好吧 我可以等
Okay. I'll wait.
没理由这么快又停下来
No reason to stop again so soon.
算了 不管了
Oh, yes. Fuck it.
我们要停一下
We're gonna stop!
又要停
Again?
还用你说
Tell me about it.
这就是你选择深入虎穴的搭档
This is the partner you chose to do this thing?
对
Yeah.
我想是有很好的理由吧 但是…
I assume there are good reasons, but…
他不适合
he does not fit.
至少不像你
Not like you, at least.
我怎样适合
Well, how do I fit?
我不确定 但你就是适合
I'm not certain, but you do.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
What's that?
你知道哈姆札的事
You know things about Hamzad.
我想你可能去过他的基地
I think you might have been inside his compound.
你跟他有某种关系
You're connected to him somehow,
对吧
aren't you?
我听过很多关于他的故事 但很难相信
Among the many stories I have heard about him but find hard to believe
有一个美国人曾秘密为他工作
is the one about an American who secretly fought in his service
对抗俄♥国♥人
against the Russians.
一个活生生的怪物 愿意为主人做出难以形容的暴行
A living terror willing to do unspeakable brutality in the name of his master.
据说他们的关系紧密到 哈姆札光是用想的
So connected they were, it was said a monster could be compelled into action
那个怪物就会采取行动
with no more than a thought in Hamzad's head.
他们甚至为他取了个名字
They had a name for him, even.
他们叫他…
They called him…
巴巴葛哥里
Baba Ghor Ghori.
这故事是真的吗
Is that story true?
你就是那个怪物吗
Is that monster you?
很不错的故事
A good story.
但就只是故事而已
But that's all it is.
很不错的故事
A good story.
世上没有比这更危险的事了 你不觉得吗
Nothing in the world more dangerous, don't you think?
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
塔♥利♥班♥巡逻队
Taliban patrols.
有哈姆札当盟友 他们变得愈来愈大胆
With Hamzad as an ally, they grow ever bolder.
营地距离这里不远
Camp isn't far.
我带你们去找中校
Let me take you to the commander.
你得打给她
You need to call her…
就是现在
now.
是啊
Yeah.
哈洛德 - 玛莉安 对不起
Harold? - Marion, I'm sorry.
虽然我说过不会再打给你 但是我们有麻烦了
I know I said I wouldn't call again, but we've got a problem here.
我们照你的安排 联络上阿布杜尔纳扎利的人
We connected with Abdul Nazary's man, as you arranged.
他带我们到营地 但是被人捷足先登
He brought us to their camp, but someone had gotten here first.
有幸存者吗
Survivors?
没有
No.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
强尼呢
And Johnny?
他还跟你在一起吗
Is he still with you?
我们都没事 但是听我说 我们得另寻出路
We're-- We're both fine, but listen. We need to find another way forward.
你还能帮上什么忙吗
What else might you be able to do here to help?
给我一点时间 - 我们没时间了
Give me some time. - We don't have time.
你现在远在天边 哈洛德
You might as well be on the moon right now, Harold.
我需要一点时间才会有成果
I will need some time to manufacture an outcome.
哈洛德
Harold?
我只是…
I'm just
想搞清楚我到底该多担心
trying to figure out how concerned I should be
是谁制♥造♥了这样的结果
about who manufactured this outcome.
就在几天前 我已经30年没听过你的声音了
Until a few days ago, I hadn't heard your voice in 30 years.
你却要我帮你完成不可能的任务
You ask me to help you do the impossible.
我乐意提供协助
I offer you that help freely.
如果你遇到困难时的第一直觉
If your first instinct when things get difficult
是我想搞死你
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表