剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
我是听你的丰功伟业长大的
I grew up with the stories of your greatness.
所以我来向你致敬
So I've come to pay my respects to you.
并提供我的服务
And to offer you my service.
谢谢 我不需要你的服务
Thank you, I don't need any service you provide.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
因为我认为我能帮你
Because I think I can help you to handle
处理那位客人的
the unfortunate situation
棘手情况
with your guest.
你要理解
Please understand,
在潘杰希尔
in the Panjshir,
没有我不知道的事
there is very little to know that I don't know.
但是在喀布尔
But in Kabul…
在政♥府♥部会
in the ministries,
真正做决定的地方
where the real decision are made,
我是个旁观者
I am the one looking in.
但我会倾听
But I listen.
我会听到消息
I hear things.
今天我听说你关押了
And today I hear that you are holding
一名美国人
an American
可能对你非常危险的美国人
that may be very dangerous to you.
你应该去检查一下听力
You should get your hearing checked.
难道我听错了吗
What I am hearing is wrong?
对
Yes.
难道梅西巴哈附近没有锂矿床
There is no lithium deposit near Meshbahar,
被你们的人发现
a deposit that your people discovered and that
并且由你控制的矿床
you control and that Kabul
而喀布尔认为这对经济存续很重要
considers critical to its economic survival?
而因为你跟美国的关系
A deposit that you have made yourself indispensable to operating
你对这个矿床的运作不可或缺
owing to relationships you hold with the US?
在你绑♥架♥一名调查局探员后
Relationships which are now strained after
这关系变得紧张
you kidnapped an FBI agent.
说话小心点 年轻人
Tread carefully boy.
你不认识我
You do not know me,
也不知道你引来的危险
nor the danger you are inviting.
你还没
You missed
支付
your last
前一笔款项
payment.
你支付政♥府♥
The tribute
以允许你无视他们的规定
you pay the Ministry for the right to ignore their rules,
我们的规费
our rules,
我的规费…
my rules…
…还没有收到
…it never arrived.
在我看来你有一颗定时炸♥弹♥
It seems to me that you have acquired a ticking time bomb,
因为某些原因你不知道如何放手
and for some reason you cannot figure out how to let it go.
所以
So give it
把它交给我吧
to me.
小心点
Tread carefully,
因为我知道你是谁 欧玛
because I know you Omar,
阿布杜尔的侄子
Abdul's nephew.
你叔叔不给你
You were passed over by your uncle
更梦寐以求的职位
for more coveted positions.
要不要一起打给阿布杜尔
Shall we call Abdul together
问他哪个比较重要
and see which is more important to him,
是你的问题
your questions
还是我的生意
or my commerce?
最后一件事
One last thing.
我听说可能有两个美国人
I hear there may be two Americans
正在试图营救
attempting to rescue the hostage you
你们没有绑♥架♥的人♥质♥
didn't kidnap.
其中一人是调查局资深探员
One of them, a senior member of the FBI.
我会尽全力阻止他们
I will do the best I can to stop them.
这是出于
Out of
对你的
respect
尊重
for you.
我们迟缴了
We are late?
我不知道是不是真的…
I don't know if it is true…
若不是真的 他就不会来
He would not come here if it were not true.
我想知道为何是真的
I want to know why it is true.
为什么
Why?
我们知道为什么
We know why,
那个人已经告诉你为什么了
that man just told you why,
他迟早会再回来告诉你一次
and he will be back sooner or later to tell you again.
我能对付他 他不构成威胁
I can handle him, he is no threat.
只要我们的钱能牵制他的主人 他就不会构成威胁
He is no threat as long as our money holds his masters at bay.
但是防护正在减弱 他也知道
But that shield is weakening, and he knows it.
这个情况撑不了多久
This situation will not hold.
我们在死敌之间
We stand balanced
取得平衡
between mortal enemies.
在这个位置不能突然做出疯狂的举动
That is not a position in which one can make sudden, wild moves.
我们一旦放了她
The moment we release her,
就得解释当初为何要抓她
we would have to explain why we took her in the first place.
我们已经到了
We have reached the point
必须有所牺牲的时候
at which something must break.
问题只是 要牺牲什么
It is only a question of what it will be,
以及会有多痛苦
and how much it will hurt.
什么都别说
Don't say a word.
我不想听
There's nothing I want to hear.
没什么好说的了
There's nothing more to say.
我忍♥受了这么久
I lived with it for so long, I…
我醒来和睡着时都在想着这件事
I woke up to it, I went to sleep to it.
我沉溺在其中 想知道答案
I drowned in it, wanting to know.
但也不想知道
And not wanting to know.
现在我知道了 而且…
And now I know. And…
事情结束了
it's over.
你就是我害怕你会成为的那种人
You are exactly what I was afraid you would be.
你和你母亲一样
You are your mother.
你这该死的懦夫
You fucking coward.
你不想听我说吗
You don't want to hear from me?
你很想听我说
You are dying to hear from me.
你想知道的我都知道
I know everything that you want to know.
你只是不敢听我说
You're just afraid to hear me say it.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
我没有来这里
I didn't come here.
是你把我抓来的
You brought me here.
你杀了我的朋友 绑♥架♥我
You killed my friend. You fucking abducted me.
你做了这么多事 却没有任何问题要问我吗
You did all of that, and you don't have anything that you want to ask me?
你要不是该死的白♥痴♥
Either you're a fucking moron,
就是该死的恶魔 或是该死的懦夫
or a fucking monster, or a fucking coward.
该死 自己决定你是什么 不然就问我你想问的事
Goddamn it. Pick one! Or ask me what you want to ask me!
该死
Fuck!
发生了什么事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么情况 这样都行不通
Whatever this was it wasn't working.
所以我们暂时先这样
So we will do this for now.
当然
Of course.
只会说英文
English only?
你暂时待在这里
You will stay here for now.
这位是法鲁莎
This is Faruza.
她会照顾你
She will take care of you.
来吧
Come.
可以…停下来了吗
Can you… Can you stop?
拜托
Please?
你是谁 - 我是毕娜的女儿
Who are you? - I am Bina's daughter.
她是卡迪贾的丈夫的妹妹
She was Khadija's husband's sister.
我不知道那些人是谁
Well, I don't know who they are.
我是你的表亲
I am your cousin.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
知道
Yes.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我记得
I remember.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表