剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, we're still-- still working on this.
我们可能有安琪拉位置的线索
We might have a lead on Angela's location,
但是花的时间比我预期的还久
but it's taking a little longer than I was hoping.
哈洛德 我今早接到一通电♥话♥
Harold, I got a phone call this morning.
该死 雪若 你不用接那种电♥话♥
Oh, shit. Cheryl, you-- you don't have to take those.
叫他们打给律师 让律师去处理
Just tell them they have to call the lawyers and let them handle it.
是玛莉安打来的
It was from Marion.
是你前妻
It was from your ex-wife.
她…
She--
她打电♥话♥到家里
She called the house?
她说你联络她
She said you'd been in contact,
她要留个电♥话♥号♥码给你 如果你有需要
and she wanted to leave you a number that you could call day or night
白天晚上都可以打
if you needed her.
你不是说她变成一个危险人物吗
I thought you told me that she'd become someone so dangerous
你希望她忘了你这个人
you hoped she'd forgotten she ever knew your name.
结果你还跟她联络
And you're in contact with her?
雪若 你了解规矩的
Cheryl, you understand how this works.
有时候我得做一些不能告诉你的事
Sometimes I have to do things that I can't talk about with you.
我们在这里的生活分崩离析
Our life is falling apart here.
我们何时才会再见到你
When are we gonna see you again?
我们还会再见到你吗
Are we gonna see you again?
你来这里做什么
Why are you here?
你不会想找到她的
You do not want to find her.
不是现在
Not now.
那样就太可怕了
It would be too awful.
你不会想找到我的
You do not want to find me.
没错…
No…
是你害我变成那样
not after what you made me.
见到我会很可怕
It would be too horrible.
或者…
Or maybe…
也许你想要的是恐怖的暴行
it is the horror you came looking for.
也许那才是你最怀念的事
Maybe that is what you've missed most.
如果是这样…
In that case…
欢迎回家…
Welcome home…
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表