剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
but that asshole understood the game better than anyone I ever knew.
他把我教得很好
He taught me well.
这是个可怕的想法
It's a scary idea.
我得到的这个武器
This weapon that I've been given.
为了使用这个武器 你必须接受再也不相信任何人
In order to wield it, you have to be okay never trusting anybody ever again.
再也不亲近任何人
Never getting close to anybody ever again.
不 我不是那么说的
No, I didn't say that exactly.
没错 是我说的
No, I did.
我懂了 你认为如果我们再次亲近 我可能会对你无情
Oh. I see. You think if we get close again, I might be ruthless with you.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我知道我可能会
But I know I might.
我很会搞破坏 记得吗
I'm someone who breaks things, remember?
也许我一直都是这样
I think maybe I always have been.
不过现在我有武器了
Except now I'm armed.
我想你走错房♥子了 朋友
I think you're in the wrong house, friend.
你最好趁还没受伤时离开
You might wanna leave before you get hurt.
你不是朱利安卡森吗
You're not Julian Carson?
摩根伯特的私人外勤探员
Morgan Bote's personal field operative?
假设我没走错房♥子
Let's assume I'm in the right house,
假设你不希望我知道你的事
and let's assume whatever it is that you wish I didn't know about you,
但我知道
I know.
摩根伯特寄的电子邮件
The email that Morgan Bote sent.
我没收到电子邮件 - 我必须看到
I didn't get an email. - It's critical that I see it.
就算不是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Even if it weren't a national security issue,
不过我很确定是 还是有人命在旦夕
which I'm pretty sure it is, there are lives at stake here.
那些仰赖我的人的性命
The lives of people who are counting on me.
我没收到电子邮件
I didn't get any email.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
好了 请离开我家
Now, please leave my house.
我是怎么找到你的
How did I find you?
老爸会处理他需要处理的人
The Old Man took care of the people he needed to take care of.
他在你周围筑起了一道墙 保护你的名字 生活
He built a wall around you, around your name, your life,
所以你为他做的任何事都不会波及到你
so that nothing you did for him could blow back on you
或是你在乎的人
or the people you care about.
那我是怎么找到你的
So, how on earth did I find you?
那道墙是用他的影响力而建的
That wall was built out of his influence.
他一死 裂缝就出现了
The moment he was gone, the cracks appeared.
还会有更多
There'll be more.
我想你在外面树敌众多
I imagine you have plenty of enemies out there.
他们会出现 你会有危险
They'll show, and you won't be safe.
你现在交往的那个新女友也不安全
And neither will the new girl that you're seeing right now.
你最好不要威胁她
I am fucking certain you did not just threaten her.
否则的话...
Because if you did--
你不需要担心我
It's not gonna be me you need to worry about.
你最好够聪明 知道这一点
I'm fucking certain you're smart enough to know that.
我在其中一面墙后面生活了很久
I spent a long time living behind one of those walls.
所以相信我 当那些墙倒下时
So trust me when I tell you when they fall,
你以为很安全的东西就暴露在世人面前
and the things you thought were safe behind them are exposed to the world...
没有比这更糟的事了
there's nothing worse.
帮助我
Help me,
我就能确保你的墙能撑很久
and I'll help make sure that your wall holds for a long time.
否则的话 你就得自求多福了
Don't, and you're on your own.
我现在觉得自己毫无防备
I feel very exposed right now.
这样正常吗
Is that normal?
我不知道在这个情况下 「正常」是什么意思
I don't know what "normal" means in this context.
我知道不是整间餐厅的人都在看我
I mean, I understand that not everyone in this restaurant is looking at me,
但是感觉整间餐厅的人都在看我
but it feels like everyone in this restaurant is looking at me.
对 这很正常
Yeah, that's normal.
她不只是迟到很久 已经太久了
She's gone from very late to extremely late.
你要走了吗
Eh. You wanna split?
去看表演吗
Go catch a show?
我知道你在干嘛
Ah. I see what you did there.
自食...
Hoisted on my own...
恶果
Petard.
我知道
You know, I knew that.
只是由我自己说出来听起来很奇怪
It just sounded weird as I was gonna say it.
意思是炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
出自《哈姆雷特》
It's from Hamlet.
是吗
Is it?
虽然是炸♥弹♥没错 但那是《哈姆雷特》的台词
I mean, it's a bomb, but the line is from Hamlet.
哪个部分
Which part?
什么的哪个部分
What part of what?
那出戏的哪个部分
Well, the play. What part's it from?
我不知道 在某一幕吧
I don't know. Somewhere in there.
「复仇」那部分
The "revenge-y" part.
对
Yeah.
对 一旦进入了复仇的故事 就没有其他部分了
Yeah, once you're in a revenge story, there are no other parts.
你应该再读一次那出戏
Oh, you should read that play again.
我一有机会就读
First chance I get.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Shoot.
我们的钱是哪来的
Where's our money from?
你的那一半是从我这里偷的
Well, your half you stole from me.
不 我是认真的
No, no, I'm-- I'm serious.
你怎么赚到这些钱的
How did you make all this money?
当你做我这一行够久
Yeah, you do what I do long enough...
就会知道很多人都不想知道的资讯
...you come across information a lot of people wish you didn't have.
我很幸运
You know, I got lucky.
我找到几个愿意投资的人
I found a couple of guys who had some cash to invest.
天时地利人和
Right time, right place.
谁是路巴洛
Who is Lou Barlow?
你从哪听到这个名字
Where did you hear that name?
摩根说他不敢相信 你做的事竟然还能逃过制裁
Morgan was talking about how he couldn't believe the stuff that you got away with.
他提到钱和那个名字
He mentioned the money, and he mentioned that name.
那是我和他相处的唯一时刻
And it was the only moment I spent with him
我看得出来他对我说谎
that I could tell he was being untruthful with me.
很多钱转手
Hmm. A lot of money changed hands.
那会引出人最坏的一面
That, uh, can bring out the worst in people.
路巴洛就是人最坏的一面
Lou Barlow is the worst in people.
对 真希望我从没遇过这个人
Yeah, he's a person I wish I'd never crossed paths with.
你能告诉我那是什么意思吗
Can you tell me what that means?
有一天会的
Uh, someday.
天啊 搞什么
Oh, Jesus. Really?
我们要走了 - 你不回答我的问题
We're leaving. - Are you blowing off my question?
不 我们坐在这里是在浪费时间
No, we're just wasting time sitting here.
我们得保持专注
We need to keep our heads in the game.
你觉得她不会来吗
You don't think she's coming?
没错
I don't.
你听起来并不惊讶 - 没错
You don't sound surprised. - I'm not.
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
妮娜克鲁格的办公室
Nina Kruger's office.
请转接妮娜克鲁格 - 她现在不能接电♥话♥
Nina Kruger, please. - Oh, She's unavailable at the moment.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥ 之后会有人回电给你
May I take your name and number and someone will return your call?
你是安娜吗
Is this Anna?
是的 请问你是哪位
It is. May I ask who's calling?
安娜 这件事很急
Uh, Anna, this is time sensitive.
我想知道她的联络方式
I'd like to know where I can reach her, please.
抱歉 她不在办公室 正在处理私事
I'm sorry, she's out of the office attending to a personal matter
而且不会听留言 但是...
and won't be checking messages, but--
她绝对不会来了
She's definitely not coming.
我们得去找她
We're gonna need to go find her.
她的助理说不知道她在哪里吗
Her assistant just said she doesn't know where she is.
这个嘛
Well,
我要换个方式问她
I'm gonna ask her another way.
(电钻笔)
那玩意真的会有用吗
That thing actually gonna work?
理论上是的
Theoretically.
只要离目标够近就可以
As long as it's kept close enough to the target, yeah.
我们确定那是她家
And we're sure that's her place?
很确定
Well, pretty sure.
所以你在我们离开美国前 就已经知道这些事了
So you just figured this all out before we even left the US?
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表