剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
我们没谈过这件事 我们从不谈那些事
We did not talk about it. We don't talk about those things.
但这间房♥子里总是缺了点什么
But there was always an empty space in this house.
我们知道有人失踪了
We knew someone was missing.
我们每天都感觉得到
We felt it every day.
我不懂这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
老实说 我以为你早就死了
To be very honest, I assumed you would be dead by now.
就算以前有计画…
If there was a plan before…
现在肯定没有了
there certainly is no plan now.
我有一些问题
I have questions.
你当然会有
Well, of course you do.
你认识我母亲吗
Did you know my mother?
认识
Yes.
她为什么那样离开 发生了什么事
Why did she leave the way she did? What happened?
她到现在还是不告诉你吗
She still will not tell you?
她死了
She's dead.
她为什么离开
Why did she leave?
她害怕吗
Was she afraid?
她有危险吗 她难过吗
Was she in danger? Was she upset?
这些都不是对的问题
These are not the right questions.
我有权知道答案
I'm entitled to some answers.
你很生气 - 对
You're angry? - Yeah.
一点也没错 我很生气 - 每个人都很生气
You're goddamn right, I'm angry. - Everyone is angry.
结果 看看我们所有人的下场
And look where it has gotten us all.
等你准备好问不同的问题
When you are ready to ask different questions,
你知道该去哪里找我
you will know where to find me.
谢谢
Thank you.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
你对他很有一套
You are good with him.
你在家乡有孩子吗
You have your own children back home?
没有
No.
并没有
Not really.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
法路克
Farouk.
他父亲在这里吗
Is his father here?
塔♥利♥班♥回来后 我们就起身对抗
When the Taliban returned, we fought.
我丈夫是第一批 为了保护我们而丧命的人之一
My husband was one of the first to lose his life, trying to protect us.
然后你父亲派信差送信到喀布尔
And then your father sent a message to Kabul by a courier.
到了晚上 他们的士兵就离开了
And by nightfall, their soldiers were gone.
他保护我们的安全
He keeps us safe.
一直都是
Always.
没有他 我们在这里会很辛苦
Without him, things would get very hard for us here.
会很危险
It would be very dangerous.
会很可怕
It would be horrible.
他说他一直很有耐心 但现在轮到他了
He says he's been patient, but now it's his turn.
你要我救你吗
Do you want me to save you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好 好 我来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. Okay. I'm coming.
好…好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
你在这里有个藏身处
You have a little hideout here.
法拉兹哈姆札说谎
Faraz Hamzad has lied.
对你
To you.
对所有人都是
To everyone.
不知道谎言有多严重
The extent of the lies remains unknown,
但是很明显
but their existence is apparent.
我亲眼见到的
I have seen it myself.
我们正在重新评估
Our relationship with Faraz Hamzad…
和法拉兹哈姆札的关系
…is being reevaluated.
也许…
Perhaps…
你是对的
…you have been right,
对我们来说明智之举
and it would be wise for us
是加大对他生意的控制
to exert a little more control over his business.
现在是你去
It would be a good time for you
拜访他的好时机
to pay him a visit.
本来不可能会这样的
This was supposed to be impossible.
你说不会制裁我们家族
You said sanctions would not be made against our family,
你说有保证
that you had assurances.
没人能违反的保证
Assurances no one could violate.
我现在正在看
I am looking at it as we speak.
一切都停止了
Everything is stopped.
这里有塔♥利♥班♥的士兵
There are Talib soldiers here.
你那边有人违反了那些保证
Someone on your side of things has violated those assurances.
某个强大到不受他们约束的人
Someone powerful enough not to be bound by them.
不管是谁做的
Whoever did this,
他们让我们陷入困境
they have put us in an impossible situation,
我害怕接下来会发生的事
and I fear what is coming now.
我做得好吗
I did good?
美国女孩都不学缝纫吗
Are American girls not taught to sew?
这个美国女孩没有
Not this one, I guess.
我看过我妈妈缝
I watched my mother do it.
缝一整件
All of it.
一直觉得看起来像个负担
It always seemed like this burden.
好像是对她的惩罚
Like something she'd been sentenced to.
我以前会坐着看她
I used to sit there and watch her,
试着猜测她希望自己在做什么事
trying to puzzle out what it was she wished she was doing instead.
现在我在想 这是不是唯一令她开心的事
Now I'm wondering if it's the one thing that made her happy.
让她觉得与她学缝纫的地方有所连结的事
The thing that made her feel connected to the place that she learned it.
我真的以为找到了解她的地方
I swear, I thought if I ever found a place that knew her,
那些问题就会找到解答
that all those questions would find answers.
仿佛会有源源不绝的答案
Like there'd be this endless supply of answers.
但也许那不是真的
But maybe that's not real.
也许鬼魂就是这么一回事
Maybe that's what a ghost is.
没有答案的人形
The absence of answers in the shape of a person.
穿着这个
Put these on now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在这里已经不安全了 穿上就是了
It's not safe for you here anymore. Just put them on.
停下来
Wa… Stop.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
什么不安全
What isn't safe?
这是在做什么
What is this?
他想见中校
He's trying to push to see the commander.
我是来找哈姆札的
I am here for Hamzad.
叫这些人走
Move these men away.
他不必听你的话
He does not answer to you,
当然也不听这些人的话
and he certainly does not answer to this.
我知道他说谎
I know he lied.
我知道你们抓了一个非常重要 却身分不明的女人
I know you are holding a woman of great value and no identity.
部长不再保护他了
The Minister is no longer protecting him.
你要叫他出来
Will you be producing him,
还是我来带走他
or will I be coming to take him?
跟我来
Come with me.
我带你去找他
I will take you to him.
走吧
Let's go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你把事情搞得太严重了
You have made this so much worse than it needed to be.
我们大可以
We could have
贿赂你
bribed you,
我们大可以
we could have
和你密谋取得影响力
conspired with you to gain influence
如果这就是你要的话
if that's what you wanted.
我让情况变得更严重
I've made it worse?
刚才只要你交出哈姆札 我就会罢手
A moment ago I'd have settled for Hamzad alone.
现在呢
Now?
你们一放下武器
The moment you lower your weapons,
我就要征召村里的所有男孩
I'll be conscripting every boy in this village.
你把这件事变成一场灾难
You've made this a catastrophe.
所以我再问你一次
So, I ask again.
你到底在干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
去一个可以消失的地方
To a place to disappear.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表