剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
If the plan's in the shitter, you gotta call her.
他帮不了忙的
He's not gonna be able to help.
别再不先问过我就开枪了
Stop shooting people without asking me first.
不要以为你知道我在想什么
Stop assuming that you know what I'm thinking.
别再告诉我该怎么想
And stop telling me what else I should be thinking instead.
听着 我们撑了这么久都没有自相残杀
Look, we made it this far somehow without killing each other.
只剩下一小段路要走
It's just a little further to go.
我们不要现在搞砸整件事
Let's not fuck it all up now.
我们以前也合作过
We've done it before, you know.
虽然是很久以前的事了
A long time ago, maybe.
但我们的确合作过
But we did it.
赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 完成任务
Went into the shit, stuck together, did a job, did it well.
我们只需要记住
We just need to remember.
有个目的地设定
There's a destination set.
可以假设我们就是要在那里
It's safe to assume that that's where we were supposed to meet our contact
跟反抗军的联络人见面
from the resistance.
这里以前是你的地盘
This used to be your neighborhood.
你知道怎么过去吗
You know how to get us there?
你记得的是这样吗
That's how you remember it, huh?
以前那么顺利
That it used to go that well?
这里就在山谷外
This is just outside the valley.
我可以带你过去
I can get us there.
比较大的问题是 没有他 我们要怎么找到那家伙
The bigger issue is, without him, how are we gonna find the guy?
真是的
Oh, Christ.
拜托打给她吧
Please call her.
我才不要打给她
I'm not calling her.
上面显示在这里左转
It says turn left here.
我们到底要去哪里
Okay, where the fuck are we going?
不知道就说不知道
If you don't know, just say so.
我知道我要去哪里
I know where I'm going.
因为手♥机♥似乎认为你不知道
Because the phone seems to think you're full of shit.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better now?
如果你想知道的话 我记忆中是这样
This is how I remember it, in case you were wondering.
是怎样
How's that?
怀疑 事后批判 总是自作聪明
Doubt, second-guessing, always knowing better.
我从来没有你想象中那么笨
I was never as dumb as you thought I was.
我从来没有觉得你很笨 - 我从来没有那么鲁莽
I never thought you were dumb. - I was never as reckless,
这么不负责任
as irresponsible.
我从来没…怎么说呢
I was never as-- I don't know,
不管你有多确定我是怎样的人 但我并不是
whatever you wanna call that thing that you were so certain I was, I wasn't.
如果我是反抗军 而且不想让人知道我的位置…
If I were some resistance guys wanting to keep this quiet…
我就会待在这里
I'd do it right there.
你几十年没来了
You haven't been here in decades.
怎么知道会在那里
How did you know that was there?
看来这里的变化没那么快
Oh, I guess it takes longer than that for things to change much here.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我跟人有约
I am meeting someone.
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你们不该来这里的
You should not have come.
强尼
Johnny.
强尼
Johnny!
住手
Stop!
阿布杜尔纳扎利中校派我来的
Commander Abdul Nazary sent me.
哈密德在哪里
Where is Hameed?
我们在路上被人埋伏
We were ambushed on the road.
他死了
He's dead.
有个女人被绑♥架♥了
A woman… …has been kidnapped.
有人向我们保证 中校和他的手下会帮我们把她救回来
We were assured that the commander and his men would help us get her back.
我们不是佣兵
We're not soldiers for hire.
那个女人被法拉兹哈姆札绑♥架♥
The woman was kidnapped by Faraz Hamzad.
放他们走
Let them go.
退后
Back away.
退后
Back away.
他们不会再烦你们了
They will not bother you anymore.
我是欧玛
My name is Omar.
我们有很多事要谈
We have much to discuss.
但我们必须小心
But we must be careful.
塔♥利♥班♥到处都有间谍
The Taliban has spies everywhere.
来吧
Come.
我们的部队是山谷这一区仅存
Our unit is one of the last ones in this part of the valley offering
能抵抗政♥府♥的部队之一
any resistance against the government.
我们规模虽小 但也有间谍
We're small, but we have spies too.
最近有传言说联邦调查局有一名探员
There were whispers in recent days that an agent with the FBI
被法拉兹哈姆札绑♥架♥了
has been abducted by Faraz Hamzad.
大家都预期华府会有所回应
That… …everyone expected a response from Washington.
过了几个星期却一直没有回应
A response that, after several weeks, never came.
你们两人就是回应
You two are the response?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
显然如此
Apparently.
调查局无能为力
The FBI's hands are tied.
但是…
But--
听着 为我们安排这一切的朋友保证
Listen, our friend who set this up is guaranteeing
只要你帮助我们 就会为你的小组提供一笔意外之财
a funding windfall for your unit if you help us.
我们听说你不介意给哈姆札制♥造♥麻烦
We were told that causing Hamzad trouble wouldn't be a problem for you.
这会给他带来什么麻烦
What kind of trouble will this cause him?
毁灭性的麻烦
The devastating kind.
你们需要什么
What would you need?
进入山谷的交通工具
Transport into the valley.
补给品
Supplies.
观察村庄一两天 拟定计画后就出发
A day or two to observe the village and build a plan, and then we'd move.
20人 轻型武器 速战速决
Twenty men, small arms, in and out.
你做得到吗
Can you do that?
只观察村庄一两天并不够
A day or two to observe the village is not enough.
我们没时间耽搁了
Oh. Well, we have no time to delay.
我认识的人都没进过他的基地
No one I know has spent any time inside his compound.
据说地下有密道
It is said that there is a web of hidden passages beneath it.
要计划得花上好几周
It would take us weeks to plan it.
一 两天
A-- A day or two.
剩下的我们会处理
We'll handle the rest of it.
你到底要不要帮我们
Are you gonna help us or no?
他曾经是我们父亲心目中的英雄
He was a hero once, to our fathers.
对我的朋友来说
To my friends,
我们只知道法拉兹哈姆札 是潜伏在山谷黑暗角落里的怪物
we only knew Faraz Hamzad as the monster that lurks at the dark end of the valley.
最好避开这个愤怒的老头
An angry, old man best avoided.
但当塔♥利♥班♥掌权后 反抗军头子都去找他
But when the Taliban took control, the resistance commanders all went to him
求他带领战斗 维持潘杰希尔自♥由♥
to beg him to lead a fight to keep Panjshir free,
展现他的名声 让故事中的事成真
to live up to the stories and make them true.
他拒绝了
He refused.
为什么
Why?
因为其实
It turns out
他跟政♥府♥有生意往来
he has business with the government.
这笔生意的价值连城
Business so valuable
他宁愿让潘杰希尔一蹶不振 也不愿冒险失去生意
he'd see the rest of Panjshir on its knees rather than risk losing it.
什么样的生意
What kind of business?
正巧你问了
Funny you should ask.
你们现在看到的 据说是全世界其中一个最大的
You are looking at what is believed to be one of the largest deposits of lithium
锂矿床
in the world.
梅西巴哈矿床
The Meshbahar Deposit.
法拉兹哈姆札发现了它
Faraz Hamzad found it.
他控制着这里
He controls it.
打算开采矿床
He has plans to exploit it.
而且让他交到了最意想不到的朋友
And it has made him the most unexpected of friends.
哈姆札和塔♥利♥班♥才不是朋友
Hamzad, he's no friend of the Taliban.
他痛恨那些人几乎就像战时他痛恨俄♥国♥人
He hated those guys almost as much as he hated the Russians during the war.
对
Yes.
那里到底藏了多少财富
So, how much money must be in the ground over there
才会像这样让死对头合作
to have brought mortal enemies together like this?
地下到底要埋多大的财富
How much money must be in the ground
才会没有人愿意谈地下埋了多大的财富
that no one will even talk about how much money is in the ground?
矿床的细节被列为国♥家♥机♥密♥
The details of the deposit are held as state secrets.
他们为什么需要哈姆札
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表