剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Well, there it is.
不客气
You're welcome.
他们起飞了
They're in the air.
他们会照你说的做吗
Will they do what you ask?
他们可以照你说的做吗
Can they do what you ask?
对 他们会 也可以
Yes, to both.
听说你一直陪着法路克
I'm told you have been seeing to Farouk.
他是个好孩子
He's a sweet boy.
我不知道为什么 但是这样似乎能让他保持冷静
I don't know why, but it seems to be keeping him calm.
让他待在我身边
Huh. - Being around me.
为什么
Why?
最近「为什么」似乎是最奇怪的问题
Lately "why" seems like the strangest question to ask.
「为什么」能解释我们做的事吗
What "why" could possibly explain what we have done?
总之 我们说话的同时正在计划
At any rate, plans are being formed as we speak.
有些人会留下来捍卫自己人
Some will remain to defend our own.
有些人会撤离到山谷里别的地方 他们在那里比较安全
Some will be evacuated elsewhere in the valley where they will be safe.
拜托别跟我说这里对我来说太危险
Please don't tell me it's too dangerous for me here.
拜托别跟我说我不属于这里
Please don't tell me that I don't belong here.
不
No.
你...属于这里
You-- You belong.
你是属于这里的
You belong.
这件事没必要再多说了
There's no need to say more about that.
但我要请你离开
But I'm going to ask you to leave.
但你刚刚说... - 我还需要其他种类的帮助
But you just said-- - There are other kinds of help I need.
其他需要人手的战斗
Other fights that need fighting.
其他需要支持的地方
Other places that need support. I--
我需要你回到开始的地方
I... I need you to go back to the beginning.
喂
Hey.
我们还没正式介绍过
We haven't really properly met.
我是塔立克
I'm Tarik.
帕瓦娜
Parwana.
你的其中一个名字
Among other things.
他跟你说了什么
What did he say to you?
他叫我来找你
He told me to find you.
然后跟你一起回美国
And to go back to the States with you.
帮忙处理生意
To help handle the business.
他试着在情况恶化前让你离开这里
He's trying to get you out of here before it gets bad.
对
Yeah.
他在乎你
He cares about you.
那也许你能帮我说服他
Then maybe you could help me convince him.
让我救他一命
To let me save his life.
烂透了
This fucking sucks.
什么
What?
你明明听到了
You fucking heard me.
你花太多时间假装自己是有钱人
You spent too much time pretending to be a rich person.
我才没有假装
Well, I don't recall pretending.
而且我一年当亨利迪克森的时间 从来不超过一 两个星期
And I never spent more than one or two weeks a year as Henry Dixon.
丹切斯都坐经济舱 这才不是经济舱
Dan Chase flew coach. This ain't coach.
你一年花50个星期不费吹灰之力就致富
And you got rich spending 50 weeks a year not even trying?
差不多是这样
Well, more or less, yeah.
怎么办到的
How?
说啊 怎么办到的
Go on, how?
首先是不为政♥府♥工作
Not working for the government was a good start.
我们该谈谈我们不想谈的事
We should talk about the thing we don't wanna talk about.
什么事 - 计画
What's that? - A plan.
等我们到老爸家 由我来说话
When we get to the Old Man's house, I'm gonna do the talking.
好 - 我不是在开玩笑
Okay. - I'm not kidding.
为什么这么说
Why would I think you were?
我不知道他会不会听我的
I don't know that he'll listen to me,
但我很确定他不会听你的
but I know for a fact he isn't gonna listen to you.
对
Yeah.
这件事太重要了
This one is too important...
不能被你们之间的纠葛给拖累
...to let it get all wrapped up in the layers of stuff between him and you.
对
Yeah.
我们都知道无法强迫他这么做
We both know there'll be no forcing him into this.
我完全不相信
And I don't buy for a second
他这么做是因为被耍了所以生气
that he's doing this because he's cranky about being double-crossed.
事情一定不只如此
There's got to be more to it than that.
我们得小心行事
We gotta be really careful about how we play this.
我会考虑的
I'll give that some thought.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你是什么意思
What's the matter with me how?
你打算痛扁他一顿吧
You're planning on just beating this out of him, aren't you?
我不认为拿掉安全带是安全的做法
I don't know if it's safe to take that off.
烂东西
Fucking piece of shit.
你看起来很生气
You seem very angry.
我看起来...
I seem...
你打算什么时候才要告诉我...
When were you planning to tell me that you...
你不可能笨到以为自己...
You cannot be dumb enough to think that you're-- you're--
我很乐意回答任何问题
I'd be happy to answer any of these.
但你得先讲完一个问题
You might just have to finish one first.
绝对不能揍他
Torturing him is not an option!
为什么 - 因为他已经一百岁了
Why not? - Because he's about a hundred years old.
因为不会有用的
Because it won't work.
因为我很肯定 你和我 谁会因此坐牢
Because I'm confident I know which one of us will end up in jail over this.
你不会真的以为你有机会说服他吧
You don't really think you have any chance of talking him into it, do you?
没错 我真的那么认为 - 我不那么认为
Yes! Yes, I really do think that. - Well, I don't.
我们向艾蜜莉保证会不计代价完成任务
And we promised Emily that we would do whatever it took to get it done.
我可不记得答应过她你说的任何事
I don't remember promising her anything that you're talking about.
那我们的对话完全不同
Then we were participating in different conversations
因为我确定她就是这么说的
because I am certain that that is exactly what she said.
我说的语言跟你一样
I speak the same English you do.
我听到她说的话了
I heard what she said.
我们到那里后 你什么都不能做
You are not doing anything when we get there
只能站在那里 支持地点头 让我说服他这么做
except stand there, nodding supportively while I talk him into this!
哈洛德 - 干嘛
Harold. - What?
那就说快一点
I'd talk fast.
你想怎么做
So, how do you wanna do this?
什么意思 我们要...
What do you mean how we're...
我要按门铃 他会让我们进去
I'm gonna ring the doorbell, he's gonna let us in.
是吗
Oh, is he?
他开门时 你可能要微笑一下
You might think about smiling... or something when he opens the door.
玛莉安 - 对
Marion? - Yeah.
这是她第三次打来了 你都不接
That's the third time she's called and you've ignored her.
是第五次了
It's the fifth time.
我不接是因为 有些事情只要置之不理就会消失
And I'm ignoring it because ignoring some things makes them go away.
这招对你没用
Well, didn't work with you.
这边请
This way please.
我不知道你知道多少
I don't know how much you know.
蛮多的
A fair amount.
我们在潘杰希尔当地
We were on the ground in the Panjshir.
情况改变了
And things changed.
他的孩子已经不是人♥质♥了
His kid, she's not a hostage anymore.
那里发生了一些事 她变得跟哈姆札和他家人很亲近
Something happened there, and she's connected with Hamzad and his family.
这我也知道
I know that too.
至少现在我知道了
At least, now I know that.
如果有人早一点告诉我 她根本不是他的孩子
Might have been helpful if someone had told me a long time ago
或许会有帮助 我们就不会陷入这种困境了
she wasn't his kid at all, and maybe we wouldn't be in this mess.
这女人有生命危险
This woman is in mortal danger.
哈姆札的资产被冻结了 所以他身边的人都有危险
Hamzad's assets have been frozen, which has made everyone around him vulnerable.
这会害死很多人
It's gonna get a lot of them killed.
我们是来请你重新考虑的
We came to ask you to reconsider.
不要
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为你们都不明白自己在要求什么
Because neither of you understand what you're asking for
为什么这么做很危险 或是会伤害到谁
or why it's dangerous or who it might hurt.
你们不知道自己陷入什么状况
You have no idea what story you're in.
你们连想都没想过 天啊
And the thought hasn't even once crossed your minds. Jesus.
「也许我们该问问看」 - 我们没时间了
"Maybe we should ask." - We have no time for this.
你生气了 你想表达立场
You're angry. You're looking to make a point.
我生气 - 不 等一下
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表