剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
你找到克鲁格的助理 找到了她的住处
You found Kruger's assistant. You found her place.
你在我不知情的情况下策划了整件事
You-You constructed this whole plan without me even noticing.
对 这又不是什么国♥家♥机♥密♥
Yeah, it wasn't like there were state secrets involved.
我还以为自己开始了解这一切了
I actually felt like I was starting to understand all this,
现在看来这么想似乎有点蠢
which seems a little silly at this moment.
为什么
Why?
我根本不知道这些复杂事务的存在
All these moving parts that I didn't even know existed
直到我发现这已经运作了好几天
until I noticed that they had been moving for days.
而你坐在那里打造雷射步♥枪♥
I mean, you're sitting there building a laser rifle.
我知道这不是雷射步♥枪♥
I-I understand it's not a laser rifle.
我只是...
I just--
我相信你懂我的意思
I'm pretty sure you understand my point.
你了解困难的部分
Mmm. You understand the hard parts.
其他都只是附加的 过时的东西
The rest is just bells and whistles, long division.
聪明人会雇用我这种人为他们做的东西
Part smart people hire people like me to do for 'em.
或至少以前是这样
Or used to do for 'em, at any rate.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我好像迷路了 我在找朋友
Uh, I think I might be a little lost. I'm looking for my friend.
你能帮我吗
Uh, can you help me?
你要找谁
Who are you looking for?
真的很谢谢你 今天很漫长
I really appreciate it. It's been a long day.
我以为我会整晚在走廊上游荡
Thought I'd be wandering these halls all night.
我要找的朋友叫妮娜克鲁格
The friend I'm looking for is named Nina Kruger.
安娜 看着我
Anna, look at me.
这是出于礼貌
This was a courtesy.
下次不管是我还是别人
The next time, whether it's me or someone else,
你都不会准备好
you aren't gonna see it coming.
你确定这样值得吗
Are you sure it's worth it?
(启动蓝牙)
(蓝牙状态:启动)
(安娜的手♥机♥ 配对)
(配对中)
(已配对)
您拨的电♥话♥无人接听
The person you are calling is not available.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
虽然你说我不能打电♥话♥给你 但是有个男人在找你
I know you said I'm-- I'm not to call, but there's a man looking for you.
他今晚来我家
He came to my home tonight.
请告诉我该怎么做
Please tell me what I should do.
(追踪成功)
请告诉我
Please tell me.
(最近通话 状态 通话中)
好像成功了
I think it worked.
是吗
Yeah?
你做得很好 找到了
Uh, you did good. There it is.
这就是克鲁格手♥机♥的位置
There's the location of Kruger's phone.
你怎么知道那个女人会打那通电♥话♥
How did you know that that woman would make that phone call?
运气好猜到的
Lucky guess.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你看着别人的眼睛
You look someone in the eye,
让对方知道你有能力做出对方最害怕的事
you show 'em that you're capable of doing what they're most afraid of,
几乎每个人都会做你要他们做的事
almost everyone will do what you want them to do.
但我不会
But not me.
你曾经那样看着我
You looked at me that way once.
我的反应不一样
I had a different reaction.
我发现了你最害怕的事
I found out what you feared the most,
我用那件事来反击你
and I used it to hurt you right back.
我知道
I know.
因为我是会搞破坏的人
'Cause I am a person who breaks things.
你还好吗
You okay?
真希望我们刚才做的事没有那么容易
I wish it hadn't been so easy to do what we just did.
我希望
I wish it had been
做起来更困难
harder to do that.
爱碧快死之前...
Near the end with Abbey...
无法分辨真假
you know, when she couldn't tell what was real from what wasn't,
她说的话...
she said things that...
令人很难受
were hard to hear.
因为都是些疯话
Oh, because they were mad.
我不知道 或许因为是实话
But, I don't know, maybe because they were true.
我有一次在厨房♥里摔破盘子
I once broke this dish. You know, dropped it in the kitchen.
她瞪着我...
She glared at me so--
非常愤怒 很阴沉
so angry, so dark.
她说:「老是搞破坏的人
She said, "A person who can't help but break everything they touch...
不该被允许进入屋内
shouldn't be allowed in the house.
应该去外面跟动物在一起」
They should be outside with the animals."
你觉得哪个部分是实话
What part of that felt true to you?
最糟糕的部分
The worst parts.
如果你坐在那里
If you're sitting there
想着你不想说的可怕事情
thinking awful things that you don't wanna say
因为你无法想象其他人了解
because you can't imagine anyone else understanding
你是什么样的人...
about what sort of person you are...
只想要你知道其他人知道
Just want you to know that someone else does.
我不想住在屋外跟动物一起
I don't wanna have to live outside with the animals.
我也不想
Me either.
注意周遭
Keep an eye out.
给我一点时间
Give me a minute.
等等 佐伊
Oh, wait. Wait, Zoe.
发生了什么事 - 她被下毒了
What happened? - She's been poisoned.
什么 - 屋里的空气有东西
What? - Something airborne in the house.
我得假设我被感染了
I have to assume I'm hot.
所以你要保持距离
So j-- just keep your distance.
我们能做什么
What-What-What can we do?
我在里面找到的一个人有解毒剂 但是被毁了
The guy I found in there, he's got an antidote, but it's destroyed.
他们很快就会来
They're gonna be coming soon.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
你来了
You came.
我们很幸运
W-We got lucky.
他们没找到
They didn't find it.
书房♥
The study.
中间的书架
The middle shelf.
你好 佐伊
Hello, Zoe.
这一切好陌生
This is, uh, all so unfamiliar.
真希望我知道该从何说起
I wish I knew how to start.
我有一些非常令人不安的消息
I have some very troubling information.
我相信你会请伯特先生帮忙处理
I'm trusting you to enlist the help of Mr. Bote to address it
并说服他保护我
and to persuade him to provide me with protection
我相信这是我最需要的事
of which I believe I am in most urgent need.
一个叫苏莱曼帕夫洛维奇的人 用他的佣兵军队
A man named Suleyman Pavlovich has used his mercenary army
控制了潘杰希尔重要的矿床
to seize control of an important mineral deposit in the Panjshir.
在这个过程中 他的手下奉命杀害哈姆札家族
In the process, his men were ordered to murder the Hamzad family.
我相信这你已经知道了
This much I believe you know.
接着我要告诉你几乎没人知道的事
Now let me tell you what hardly anybody knows.
梅西巴哈矿床非常大 但世界各地还有其他的矿床
The Meshbahar deposit is very large, but there are others around the world.
不幸的是 多数矿床的所在地
Unfortunately, most are located in places
对我国或贵国政♥府♥不友善
that are not friendly to my government or yours.
我得知其中有一些人
I have learned that a number of those parties are engaged
正在秘密计划组织起来
in a secret plan to organize themselves.
这是一个集团
A cartel,
为了要控制
conceived to control access
世界的稀土金属市场
to the world's markets of rare earth metals.
成功的话 它将成为一种武器
If successful, it would constitute a weapon
足以摧毁任何西方经济体
capable of bringing any Western economy to its knees,
甚至是全部
or all of them.
帕夫洛维奇加入这个集团绝对能赚取暴利
Pavlovich's membership to this cartel promises to be incredibly lucrative,
但是他的资格现在岌岌可危
but it is hanging on by a thread.
你们就是威胁
Threatened by you.
你们两个人
By the two of you.
亨利和玛西雅迪克森投资他的公♥司♥
Henry and Marcia Dixon possess both a stake in his firm
还有过去的中情局人脉
and past ties to the CIA.
这个集团因此开始不相信他
The cartel have begun to doubt his trustworthiness because of this.
他会做任何事以消除任何关联的证据
He will do anything to eliminate any trace of the connection.
你和我
You and me.
拜托...
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表