剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好
Okay.
我找到他了
I found him.
他还活着吗 -我不知道
Is he alive? - I don't know.
你知道怎么检查脉搏吗 在气管旁边
You know how to check his pulse? Beside the windpipe.
等等
Oh. Hold on.
我看不出来 也许吧
I can't tell. M-Maybe.
你给他解药了吗 -还没 正在做
Did you give him the antidote? - No. On it.
三剂都给他
Give him all three doses.
好 -还有黄色的
Yeah. - And the yellow one.
好
Oh. Okay.
该死
Oh, fuck.
好 来了
Okay. Here we go.
好
Okay.
有用吗
Did that do anything?
没有
No.
你说你会心肺复苏术 动手吧
You said you know CPR. Do it.
好 我开始了
All right. Here we go.
来吧 我可以的
Here we go. I got this.
你醒了
You're awake.
这是什么地方
Where is this?
安全屋
It's-It's a safe house.
这房♥子是摩根的
It belonged to Morgan.
很久没人用了 没人知道我们在这里
Nobody had used it for a long time. No-Nobody knows we're here.
你怎么…
How did you--
有人帮忙把你带来这里
Had a little help getting you here.
哈洛德
Harold?
不 是朱利安 摩根的搭档
Uh. No. No, um, Julian. Morgan's partner.
但这几天只有我们
But it's just been us for a while now.
过去几天你睡睡醒醒
You've been in and out the last few days.
我闲坐太久了
I've been sitting still too long.
不 我们在这里很安全
No, no, no. We're safe here.
我们做了那些事 会有人来找我们
Oh, after what we did, people are gonna come for us.
我们很安全
We're safe. We're safe.
没人知道我们在这里
No one knows we're here.
我们逃出来了
We got away.
没有…
No one…
没有人知道吗
No one knows?
朱利安知道 但摩根信任他
Well, Julian knows. But Morgan trusted him.
哈洛德
Harold?
不 我们觉得不够安全 不能联络他
No, no. We didn't feel like it was safe enough to reach out to him.
也许有一天吧 喝吧
Maybe… Maybe one day. Here, drink.
还有一个人 对吧
There's one more, isn't there?
对 还有一个人
Yeah, there's one more.
他是我儿子 没人能追查到是我
He's my kid, and no one can trace him to me.
想找到我们的人 根本不知道佐伊麦唐诺这个人
Anyone who'd wanna find us doesn't even know Zoe McDonald exists.
我很小心
I was careful.
我在朱利安离开前 确保我知道该怎么做
Before Julian left, I made sure I knew how to make sure.
这地方就像是孤岛 -好
This place is an island. - Okay.
谢谢 -好
Thank you. - Okay.
我们安全了
We're safe.
我们需要和想要在这里待多久都行
We can stay here as long as we need. As long as we want.
你想和我待在这里一阵子吗
You wanna stay here with me for a while?
我小的时候很怕黑…
When I was a little girl, I was afraid of the dark…
还有所有我看不见的东西
and all the things I couldn't see.
(玛西雅迪克森 佐伊麦唐诺)
光凭信念就充满希望的事…
The hopeful things that were promised on faith alone…
还有故事…
and stories…
我从来不相信那些事
I never trusted them.
我无法想象有谁能相信
I couldn't imagine how anyone ever could.
因为在前方的黑暗之中
Because in that darkness ahead,
还潜伏着什么
what else was lurking?
(奥本市)
我一直很肯定 黑暗中总有其他事物
I've always been certain there was always something else out in the dark.
但是这…
But this-- this…
这次感觉不同
feels different.
跟你♥爸♥在一起的时候 我总是觉得需要保护我自己
With your dad, I always felt like I-I needed to defend myself
不受未知事物的侵扰
from-from whatever was going to reveal itself out of the unknown,
任何可能藏在每个角落的事物
whatever might be hiding around every corner.
但是
And
你现在不这么觉得
you don't feel that now?
没错
No.
我不这么觉得
No, I don't.
你听起来很快乐 妈
You sound happy, Mom.
这是你应得的
You deserve that.
也许有一天我能见他
Maybe I'll get to meet him sometime.
你有没有看到我的眼镜
Have you seen my glasses?
什么 -我的眼镜
What? - My glasses.
刚刚好像还在
I feel like I just had 'em.
我一直搞丢东西 仿佛这屋子里有小妖精
I keep losing things. It's like there are goblins in this house.
不太可能
Unlikely.
真是的
Oh, shit.
你越来越不敏锐了
You're losing your edge.
别开玩笑
Don't joke.
你在担心什么吗
Is something concerning you?
没有
No.
我想那可能正是问题所在
I think that might be the problem.
要烦恼的事太多了
There's so many things to be concerned about.
我们离开的世界充满了没有答案的问题
We left the world full of questions without answers.
为什么新闻都没有提到集团的事
There's been nothing in the news about the cartel because w-what?
它瓦解了吗
It-It fell apart?
因为我们被误导以为很接近
Because we were misled about how close it was?
因为仍然只有我们知道
Because we're still the only people who know about it?
你在英国警局遇到的那个间谍…
Did the spook that you met at the British police stationa€|
他有没有告诉朋友
Did he tell any of his friends?
如果他曾提过 有什么能阻止他们找到我们吗
Could anything stop them from finding us if he did?
有个德语词我一直想不起来
There's a German word that escapes me
就是假装没人看见
for an idea that pretends not to be seen
因为一旦被发现了 就没人能假装它不是真的
because once it's acknowledged, nobody can pretend it isn't true.
真希望我记得
I wish I could remember.
如果这些事值得担心
If these are things to be concerned about,
你为什么一直视而不见
why do you think you've been ignoring them?
因为我不想改变现状
Because I don't want this to change.
我不想结束
I don't want this to end.
(联合包裹快递)
这是佐伊
This is Zoe.
佐伊 这是我女儿艾蜜莉
Zoe, this is my daughter, Emily.
很高兴终于见到你了
So nice to finally meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you too.
你真难找
It wasn't easy finding you.
抱歉 我们以为…
I'm so sorry. We thought…
没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm just really glad you're here.
我很高兴你没事
I'm really glad that you're okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我在这里
I'm here.
我没事
I'm in one piece.
我会告诉你一切 好吗 真的
I'll tell you all about it, okay? I really will.
我要你知道…
I want you to know…
但不是现在
but not now.
现在时间紧迫 我需要你的帮助
Now time is short, and I need your help.
你们两人在这里与世隔绝
You two have been pretty isolated here.
所以你们不知道哈洛德发生什么事吧
So, you don't know about what happened to Harold, do you?
发生了什么事
What happened?
他失踪了
He's gone.
失踪
Gone?
他去找前妻 请她帮忙救我们两人
He went to see his ex-wife to get her help to save you and I both.
她把他关在某处
She has him somewhere,
想利用他谈判以取得
and she's trying to use him to bargain for control
梅西巴哈矿床的控制权
of the Meshbahar deposit.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表