剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
What do you want from my son?
法路克...
Farouk...
你最近在这里见过新来的人吗
Have you seen anyone new here recently?
一个女人
A woman...
法路克
Farouk.
好 我知道了
Ok... I see...
这女人不会说我们的语言吧
This woman can't speak our language, can she?
你知道她的名字吗
Do you know her name?
你能告诉我她的名字吗
Can you tell me her name?
法路克
Farouk! Farouk!
法路克
Farouk! Farouk!
你应该把车停在隐密一点的地方
Probably could have parked someplace a little less public.
你想问什么就问吧
Ask me what you want to ask me.
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
你有一辈子的时间告诉她你的说法
You had a lifetime to tell her your story.
现在你却担心我敢告诉她我的说法
And now you're concerned I might have had the nerve to tell her mine.
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
你继续担心吧
You can stay concerned.
我要下去
I'm gonna head down.
不 我没事 我来处理
Oh, no, no. I'm fine. I'll handle it.
我不认为这是个好主意 - 你待在这里我会比较安心
I don't think that's a good idea. - I'd feel better if you stayed back here.
好了 听着 - 不要
All right, listen. - No.
你又不知道我要说什么
You don't even know what I'm gonna say.
我知道我现在没办法思考 开头是「听着」的话
I know that if it starts with, "Listen," I can't deal with it right now.
好吗 我知道你在想什么 我们太...
Okay? I know what's going on in your head. We're way too--
怎样 我们太怎样
What? We're way too what?
我本来要说我们太像了
I was gonna say we're way too alike.
我不知道我现在是怎么了 好吗
I don't know what's happening to me right now, okay?
我希望你能了解 - 我了解
I need you to understand that. - I do.
不 你不了解 - 我了解
No, you don't. - I do.
不 你无法了解
No. You can't.
但带他回去对我来说很重要
But getting him home, that's important to me.
现在我需要你也觉得这件事很重要
And I need it to be important to you right now.
好吧
All right.
待在我后面
Stay behind me.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
你当然知道 反正我要你待在我后面
Of course you do. I want you to stay behind me anyway.
现在这件事对我来说很重要
That's important to me right now.
特种部队的直升机
A special forces chopper?
我有个同事对塔什干很有影响力
I have an associate who has influence with Tashkent.
他们会进入阿富汗领空前往你指定的地点
They will enter Afghan airspace, proceed to a location you designate
接三位乘客后过边界回来
to collect three passengers, and return back across the border.
我无法想象你和你同事要付出多大的代价
I can't imagine how much that cost you with your associate.
绝对比你欠我的更多
More than what it will cost you with me.
我说过我没有能力给你任何你想要的东西
I told you I'm in no position to offer you anything you would want.
再也没有了
Not anymore.
你只欠我一顿晚餐
Dinner is what you'll owe me.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
听着 不管你认为我这次欠你什么
Listen, whatever it actually is you imagine I'm into you for for this,
我向你保证绝对办不到
I assure you, you can forget it.
直升机不会在非必要的情况下
The chopper will not want to be inside Afghan airspace
待在阿富汗领空
any longer than necessary,
他们也完全不想被发现
and they will not want to be noticed at all.
拜托尽量不要引起国际事件
Try not to cause an international incident. Please.
你们也许仍能活下来
You might yet still survive this.
你们不欠法拉兹哈姆札
You owe nothing to Faraz Hamzad...
他的罪行害你们成为目标
who has made you all a target through his crimes.
选择权
The choice...
在你们手中
belongs to you.
如果我们直接打给部长呢
What if we were to call the minister directly?
我们对他的士兵开火
We fired on his soldiers.
恐怕现在打电♥话♥也没用了
I fear we are past phone calls.
就算没有开火 这个叫摩根伯特的人
And even if we hadn't, this man, Morgan Bote,
不知怎么地冻结了一切
he has somehow managed to freeze everything.
美国帐户 海外帐户
The US accounts, the offshore accounts.
我们的钱和承诺
Our money and the promise of more of it
等梅西巴哈矿床全面运作后 会给他们更多的钱
once the Meshbahar Deposit is fully operational
是塔♥利♥班♥不敢轻举妄动的原因
were what held the Taliban at bay.
但是没有钱 我们就毫无防备
But without it, we are defenseless.
本来可以有更好的方法
There had to have been a better way.
如果你当初问我 我就会帮忙找到更好的方法
If you would have asked me, I would have helped to find a better way.
我告诉你 如果我们之中
I promise, if one of the two of us should be angry
有人该为这件事处理不当而生气
about how this was mishandled,
也不会是你
it isn't you.
在她安全抵达前
He didn't want anyone to know...
他不想让任何人知道
until she was here safely.
我懂 真的
I get it. I do.
但是要付出的代价
But the cost of that,
我们到现在还不知道
we are only beginning to know what it'll be.
是
Yes...
待命
standing by...
是
yes...
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
请回到你的位置
Report back to your position, please.
请回到你的位置
Report back to your position, please.
还是没有回应
Still no response...
知道他最后的位置吗
do we have his last position?
再确认一次
Check again!
我在这里
I am here.
原来如此
I see.
如果你在这里为自己说话...
Perhaps if you'd been here instead to speak for yourself...
也许事情就不会如此失控
things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.
我就说得简单一点
Let me make this simple for you.
你自己现身
Show yourself here...
我会亲自带你去喀布尔政♥府♥
and I will take you to the Ministry in Kabul myself...
到时你可以解释那个美国女人是谁
where you can explain who the American woman is...
为何两个美国人想独自拯救她
why two Americans tried to rescue her alone...
还有他们为何应该信任你
and why they should be expected to trust you.
快点决定
Decide quickly...
否则情况只会更严重
or things here will only get uglier.
我们得走了
We must go.
去喀布尔 - 对
To Kabul? - Yeah.
对你来说不安全
That can't be safe for you.
安全
Safe?
我怎么样不重要
It's not important what happens to me.
重要的是我们的人♥民♥安全
What matters is that our people are safe.
我们得走了 - 她说得对
We must go. - She's right.
如果你这样回去 他会杀了你
If you go back there like this, he's gonna kill you,
然后拿走他想要的东西
and then he's gonna take whatever he wants anyway.
你算老几
Who are you?
凭什么认为你有资格说
Who are you to have an opinion
怎样对我和我的人♥民♥最好
of what is best for me and the people I lead?
凭什么认为我该听你的
Who are you that I should account for it?
既然你问了
And since you're asking,
我是竭尽全力确保
I'm the guy who's going out of his way
你不会在回家的路上摔下马死掉的人
to make sure you don't fall off your horse and die on your way home.
如果你以为这样就能让我对你有好感
And if you think that earns you a position with me,
偿还你以为能偿还的债务
that services a debt you imagine might be repaid,
那你就大错特错了
you are terribly mistaken.
如果我跟你一起去呢 - 什么
What if I went with you? - What?
跟你一起进村子里
All the way into the village with you.
你为什么要做这种事 - 这样我才能化解这件事
Why on Earth would you do that? - So I can diffuse all of this.
你要怎么做
How on Earth would you do that?
说实话 - 艾蜜莉
With the truth. - Emily.
无线电里的人想知道 你为什么绑♥架♥联邦调查局探员
The man on the radio wants to know why you kidnapped an FBI agent.
但这里没有联邦调查局探员
But there is no FBI agent here.
安琪拉亚当斯已经不存在了
There is no Angela Adams anymore.
发生了这么多事 她怎么可能还存在
I mean, how could there be after all of this?
事实是 我在这里出生 然后被带走
The truth is, I was born here and I was taken away.
这是家族事务
This is a family story.
对你不会造成任何伤害
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表