剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Please...
救救我
help me.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我们分开
We separate.
不行 - 就是这样
No. - Yeah.
我们别无选择
There's no choice.
我们得送你去安全的地方 你得去报♥警♥
We need to put you someplace safe. You're gonna go to the police.
我们得打电♥话♥给哈洛德 他能帮忙
We're gonna call Harold. He can help.
我们早就谈过这种事了 - 佐伊
I thought we were past this. - Zoe.
你冲过来
You running off
身陷险境以保护我... - 佐伊
and jumping off cliffs to protect me... - Zoe.
...搞得好像那是我想要的
...as if that is something that I wanted.
不管我中的是什么毒都有解药 但是在他们手中
There's an antidote to whatever I walked into, but they've got it.
我唯一能避免发生在她身上的事 就是让他们抓走我
My only chance to avoid what happened to her is to let 'em take me.
我会回来的
I will make it back.
你只要一靠近帕夫洛维奇
You get anywhere near Pavlovich,
就满脑子只想着杀了帕夫洛维奇
you are not gonna be thinking about anything but killing Pavlovich.
我会回来的
I'll make it back.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我需要你相信
I need you to.
佐伊...
Zoe...
我需要你相信
I need you to.
我不想再干这一行了
I don't wanna do this work anymore.
我不想再处于那种情况中
I don't wanna be in any more of those situations.
所以我才退出 我退得很彻底
That's why I left. I was clear.
那是你们之间的事
Well, that's between you and him.
不是我自己要来的
I didn't ask to be here.
在那一刻 我想他相信
In a moment when I think he believed
他毕生的努力即将付诸东流
that his life's work was about to be undone,
他把他的生死交到你手上
he put its survival in your hands.
我不在乎他毕生的努力
I don't care about his life's work.
我也不在乎
Hey, I don't either.
我来这里是因为我想找回我的生活 我不知道还有什么其他办法
I'm here because I want my life back, and I don't know any other way to do it.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
他前几天晚上寄了一封电子邮件
He sent an email the other night.
我删掉了 感觉很好
I deleted it, and it felt good.
我摆脱了那一切
I was free from it all.
我闭上眼睛 想继续睡觉
I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.
然后你做了什么
And then what did you do?
我取消删除邮件
I undeleted it.
你觉得我为什么会这么做
And why do you imagine I would do something like that?
你问我
You're asking me?
我认为你知道我的处境
I think you know what it's like to be in my shoes.
我认为你跟他搭档过一次 然后试图离开
I think you partnered with him once and tried to leave.
所以没错 我在问你
So, yeah, I'm asking you.
我可以看吗
May I?
你为什么不能就这么算了
So why couldn't you just let it go?
也许是因为你知道他把重要的东西交给你
Maybe it was because you knew he was trusting you with something important.
要放弃自己的一部分是很困难的
And it was very hard to walk away from something that was a part of who you are.
我说过我不要了
I just said I don't want it anymore.
也许想要跟那种事无关
Maybe want has nothing to do with something like that.
然后也许
And then maybe
你只是不喜欢有人朝老爸开枪
you just don't like the idea of someone taking a shot at the Old Man
却能全身而退
and getting away with it.
而你想当那个有所作为的人
And you'd like to be the one to do something about it.
当我打开时 我想也许他寄错了
When I opened it, I thought maybe he sent it by mistake.
我是说 他年纪很大了
I mean, the man was really old.
他没寄错
This wasn't a mistake.
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
这个人
This
是苏莱曼帕夫洛维奇
is Suleyman Pavlovich.
而那是我的前妻
And that is my ex-wife.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表