剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
And why would I want to do that?
因为你知道 把他扯进来一开始就是个错误
Because you know it was a mistake to involve him in the first place.
你知道长远看来 安琪拉会是比较好的搭档
You know that Angela would be a better partner for you in the long run.
你说她永远不会站在我这边
You told me that she would never side with me.
你跟我说你甚至不准我尝试
You told me that you would never even permit me to try.
她有生命危险
Her life is at stake.
我想强尼可能有生命危险
I think Johnny's life might be at stake.
我现在可能什么事都做得出来
There might not be any limit to what I would do now.
你真的变聪明了 哈洛德
You know, you really have got sharper, Harold.
我相信你说的不是真的 但有那么一瞬间
I'm sure that isn't true, but just for a moment,
我真的相信你了
I actually found myself believing you.
帮我结束这一切
Help me end this.
要吵架等事情结束后再吵
We can fight about what happens after that.
先解决这件事
After that.
怎么结束
End it how?
你认为他死了吗
Do you think he's dead?
不可能知道
It's impossible to know.
我知道
I know.
我问的是 你是否认为他死了
I'm asking if you think he's dead.
既然不知道 我怎么想又有什么差别
What difference does it make what I think if I don't know?
因为一方面 你可能会帮我找到他并救他
Because one way you might help me find him and save him.
另一方面 你只是假装在帮我
And the other way you just pretend to help me
因为你需要我帮助你杀帕夫洛维奇
for as long as you need me to help you kill Pavlovich.
我向你保证过
I gave you my word.
我虽然是新手 但我知道保证没有用
I may be new at this, but I know enough to know what that's worth.
老爸对你做了那件事 对吧
The Old Man did that thing with you, didn't he?
什么事
What thing?
他的鬼话 说什么一手拿着刀 那是你的同理心 而另一手…
His bullshit about a knife in one hand that's like your empathy and in the other…
是别的东西 -无情
It's something in the other. - Ruthlessness.
对 就是那个
Yes. That.
你说那不是真的
You're saying it isn't true?
对他来说太真实了
For him? Too true.
我知道不能相信他说的话
I knew I couldn't trust a word that came out of his mouth.
又或者是需要很多练习 才能知道哪些话该相信
Or maybe it took a lot of practice to know which words to trust.
无论如何 这就是游戏要他扮演的角色
Either way, that's the role the game asked him to play.
该死的毒蛇
Fucking serpent.
没有人比他更厉害
And there was no one better.
但是老爸知道 我说的所有话都是绝对的真话
But the Old Man knew any word that came out of my mouth was written in stone.
那就是我在这个游戏里的角色
That's my role in the game.
帮我找到帕夫洛维奇
Help me get to Pavlovich,
我就帮你找到丹切斯
I'll help you find Dan Chase.
喂
Yeah.
收到
Copy that.
我们十分钟后到
We're ten minutes out.
不管你要做什么 动作快
Whatever you're gonna do, do it quickly.
他接近目标了
He's closing in on the target.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
我不是要你做你本来就不想做的事
I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want done already.
就算帕夫洛维奇能摆脱这个烂摊子
Even if Pavlovich can get himself out of this mess,
多久之后又会有下一个
how long before the next mess
变成你不可能收拾的烂摊子
ends up being something impossible for you to clean up?
不可能解决
Impossible to unwind?
不可能
Impossible.
对你这样的人 应该很难说出那个词
For a man like you, that word should be so hard to find,
但你总是会说
and yet it's always been so available to you.
要安琪拉亚当斯当内奸 不可能
To cultivate Angela Adams is impossible.
要当间谍还要养家 不可能
To do clandestine work and raise a family is impossible.
不可能理解我 取悦我 信任我
I'm impossible to understand, to please, to trust.
她是个有野心的年轻人
What an ambitious young thing she is.
我怎么可能办得到
How could I ever?
你总是默认立场并坚持己见 我一直觉得你这一点最难理解
Your default to absolutes was always the part of you I found hardest to understand.
你厌恶这些事 我也一样
Your aversion to them was mine.
有些事应该是绝对的
Some things should be absolute.
什么事
What things?
我们必须为所爱之人做的事
The things we owe people we love.
应该是不变的 是神圣的
They should be constant. They should be inviolable.
还有你会为了安琪拉做出的牺牲
And the sacrifices that you would make for Angela's sake.
对你来说也是神圣的
Those are inviolable to you too?
是的
Yes.
无论要付出什么代价
No matter what it's about to cost you?
你本来可以成为了不起的人 哈洛德
You could have been a great man, Harold…
但是你太害怕让人失望了
were you not so frightened of disappointing anyone.
去你的
Fuck you.
给我接局长
The director please.
赶快
It's urgent.
是我
It's me.
我知道今天那边出了一些问题
I understand we've had some developments there today.
我会帮你把情况控制好
I'm going to help you get things back under control…
我们在移♥动♥了
We're moving.
我很快会给你如何接近目标的指示
I'll have instructions for you shortly how to approach the target.
会议来宾
Conference guest.
很快会有人到那
A party will be arriving shortly.
你让他们悄悄进去
You're going to quietly let them in.
你们在现场吗
Are you on-site?
我们到了
We're here.
这里有很多带枪的人
There's a lot of guys with guns here.
如果出了差错 情况会急转直下
This goes bad, it's gonna go real bad, real fast.
待命
Stand by.
这里有些状况
Something's happening here.
发生什么事了
What happened?
中国代表团的随扈
The security detail of the Chinese delegation
要求其他代表团的随扈
has asked all the other delegates to ask their details
在接下来的15分钟假装你们不存在
to pretend that you don't exist for the next 15 minutes.
帕夫洛维奇和他的随扈在14号♥小屋
Pavlovich is in cabana 14 with his detail.
总共七个人 他们不知道你们到了
That's seven men. They're unaware of your arrival.
动手 然后离开
Do it and get out.
收到 待命
Copy that. Stand by.
我能做什么
What can I do?
什么都别做
Nothing.
我会找到目标 再通知你
I'll locate the target and I'll give you the heads-up.
我能做什么 -什么都别做
What can I do? -Nothing.
我会留一个活口
I'll keep one alive.
我会尽力从他口中问出切斯的位置
I'll do what I can to get Chase's location from him,
但给他解毒剂的时间不多了
but there isn't much time to get him that antidote.
那就快去吧
Then hurry.
他们没有来对付我 至少现在是这样
They're leaving me alone. For now, at least.
我要去小屋了
I'm moving towards the cabana.
你在吗 -在
You there? - Yeah.
我刚看到两个男人 他们好像往你那边去了
I just saw two men. I think they're heading toward you.
收到
Copy.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你就是杀死老爸的人
You're the guy who killed the Old Man.
而我是干掉你的人
And I'm the guy who got you.
(最近的目的地)
(预估40到45分钟 出发)
我抓到其中一个了
I got one of them here.
我会尽力从他口中问出地点
I'm gonna do the best I can to get the location from him.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
我找到了
I found it.
完成了
It's done.
我的同事会解决情况
My colleagues will sort out the story.
你抢先我一步了
You're ahead of me.
没电了
It died.
哈洛德
Harold.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
很高兴再见到你
It was good to see you again.
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
你绝不会让我接近安琪拉
You would never have let me anywhere near Angela.
对不起
I'm sorry.
才怪
Yeah, I'll bet.
不
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表