剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
而且你不欠他这个
And you don't owe him this.
帮他完成他的计画
Finishing his projects for him?
这无法让他起死回生 也无法改变他对你的态度
It won't bring him back, and it won't change the way he felt about you either.
如果是30年前 我绝对会彻底上你的当
Thirty years ago, I'd have fallen for that hook, line and sinker,
让你不费吹灰之力就占据制高点
and let you charge up the hill and take the high ground without firing a shot.
几天前 我会装傻一阵子
A few days ago, I would've played dumb for a while
等你犯错
and waited for you to make a mistake.
但是老实说 我累死了
But, honestly, I'm fucking tired.
我的朋友有麻烦了
My friends are in trouble.
这个世界危在旦夕 我现在没时间管这些鸟事
The world is hanging by a thread, and I don't have time for this shit right now.
我们是要谈 还是要继续拐弯抹角
Are we gonna talk, or do you wanna keep fucking around?
你想谈
You want to talk?
那就来谈吧
Talk.
伙伴关系是有价值的
Partnership, that has value.
可以提供东西 可以教你东西
Provides things. It could teach you things.
这个家能教你很多东西
There's all sorts of things this family can teach you.
什么样的东西
What kind of things?
先把你嫁掉吧 以后还有很多时间聊
Let's get you married first. There'll be plenty of time for all that.
佐伊
Zoe?
什么事
Yeah?
哈洛德哈波派我来确定你没事
Harold Harper sent me to make sure you're okay.
看来你没事
Seems like you're okay.
对
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
接下来这部分会发生得很快
Now, the next part is gonna happen fast.
哈洛德说你完全了解状况
Harold tells me you're fully up to speed.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
我刚说了
I just told you.
我和苏莱曼帕夫洛维奇没有关系
I don't have a relationship with Suleyman Pavlovich...
那这张照片是怎么回事 - 已经没有了
Then what is happening in this picture? - ...anymore.
为什么 发生什么事 - 因为他不需要我
Why? What happened? - Because... He doesn't need me.
那就是原因
That's why.
他控制了梅西巴哈矿床
He has control of the Meshbahar Deposit.
你在帮他... - 帮他
You were helping him-- - Helping?
是我找他加入的
I brought him into it.
他似乎很适合当武力和基础建设的伙伴
He seemed to fit as a partner for muscle and infrastructure.
但是法拉兹哈姆札不接受我们的任何提议
But Faraz Hamzad would not entertain any of our offers.
似乎早已注定梅西巴哈矿床
It seemed preordained that the Meshbahar Deposit would be developed
要与美国合作 为美国的利益发展
with American partners for American interests.
我不懂为什么 直到你打给我说
And I didn't understand why until you called me and said,
「帮我救安琪拉亚当斯」 我才恍然大悟
"Help me rescue Angela Adams." And it all became painfully clear.
他需要美国人找到他女儿
He needed the Americans to find his daughter.
所以你觉得也许强尼和我 可以削弱哈姆札的力量
So, you figured maybe Johnny and I weaken Hamzad.
吓吓他
Scare him.
然后他会重新考虑他的处境 并决定和北♥京♥合作
Then he reconsiders his position and decides to partner with Beijing?
你说得好像这是个烂计画一样
You say that like it would've been a bad plan.
我知道你很久之前就决定支持这些人
I know it's been a long time since you decided to side with these people,
但我还在试着理解
but I'm still trying to get my head around it.
我在这里出生 虽然主♥权♥变了
I was born here. I know the flag may have changed.
香港改变的不只是主♥权♥而已
A hell of a lot more than the flag has changed in Hong Kong.
我相信你很清楚 - 这是我的家
I'm sure you know that. - This is my home.
我在这里落地生根 这对我来说比其他事都更重要
I have roots here, and that matters to me more than the rest of it.
我知道中国情报单位 会要求前英国间谍做什么事
I know what Chinese intelligence would demand of a former British spook
然后才会信任她
before they would trust her.
这地方是用英国间谍的性命换来的 是你揭穿他们的卧底身分
This place was paid for with the lives of British spies whose covers you burned.
你说的理由愈多 我愈知道你有所保留
The more you rationalize, the more I know you're holding back.
回答我的问题
Answer the goddamn question.
你在这整件事中扮演什么角色
What is your role in all of this?
我想削弱哈姆札的力量 但我不只想要削弱他而已
I wanted to weaken Hamzad, but I didn't only want to weaken Hamzad.
你还想要什么
Well, what else did you want?
我告诉过你我要什么
I told you what I wanted.
你告诉过我 你何时说的
You told me? When did you tell me?
你从阿富汗打电♥话♥给我时 我跟你说过我要什么
When you called me from Afghanistan, what did I tell you I wanted?
你说要一顿晚餐 别跟我鬼扯了
You told me you wanted dinner. Stop bullshitting me.
我要一顿晚餐 但不是只想跟你一起
I wanted dinner, but I didn't only want dinner with you.
什么意思
What does that mean?
帕夫洛维奇在武力和基础建设方面 是个好伙伴
Pavlovich was a good partner, for muscle and infrastructure.
但要开♥发♥梅西巴哈矿床数十年
But to exploit the Meshbahar Deposit for years, decades,
并且维持稳定 就需要另一种伙伴
and to keep it stable, you need another kind of partner.
需要一个和那里的人有连结的人
You need a person connected to the people there.
需要一个哈姆札家的人
You need a Hamzad.
我帮你拯救帕瓦娜哈姆札
I was helping you rescue Parwana Hamzad,
因为我要你介绍我认识帕瓦娜哈姆札
because I wanted you to introduce me to Parwana Hamzad.
什么
What?
一个和美国有关系 又和潘杰希尔部落有渊源的女人
A woman with American ties. Panjshir tribal ties.
受过全球最佳机构之一的反情报训练
Counterintelligence training from one of the very best in the world.
她会说几种语言
And how many languages does she speak?
这样的人能成为多么有价值的伙伴
Is it really so hard to imagine how valuable a partner
有这么难想象吗
somebody like that could've been?
你以为我会帮你 把安琪拉培养成中国的间谍
You thought I would help you cultivate Angela as a Chinese asset?
哈洛德 你奉献一生的政♥府♥背叛了你
Harold, the government that you devoted your life to turned on you.
把你形容成怪物
Called you a monster.
你真的无法接受新的想法吗
It's so unthinkable you might be open to some new ideas?
史上没有人比我现在
No one in the history of the world
更感激离婚这件事了
has ever been more grateful for a divorce than I am right now.
现在是谁在转移话题
Now who's deflecting?
安琪拉在各方面都可算是我的女儿
Angela was my daughter in every way that matters.
现在我都不知道你是什么怪物了
I don't know what the fuck you are at this point,
但我绝对不会让你接近她
but I wouldn't have let you within 1,000 miles of her.
喂
Yes?
有人吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你知道我为什么打给你吗
Do you know why I'm calling you?
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
是苏莱曼帕夫洛维奇
That was Suleyman Pavlovich.
你不是说你跟他没有关系吗
I thought you said you didn't have a relationship with him
再也没有了 - 是没有
anymore. - I don't.
所以我不忍♥不住想 他到底有多害怕才会打那通电♥话♥
So I'm forced to wonder how terrified he must be to have made that call,
他到底在害怕什么
and what's he so terrified of.
结局会跟我希望的一样
It will end like I always hoped it would.
我会看着你的脸 看着你经历他发生的事
That I will look into your face as you experience what he experienced.
我父亲名叫列昂尼德费杜托夫
My father's name was Leonid Fedotov.
我几乎不认识他 他只是出现在我恶梦中的鬼魂
I barely knew him except for as a ghost in my nightmares,
求我到了这一刻
pleading with me to get to this moment.
杀死把他从家人身边带走的怪物
To slay the monster who took him from his family.
梅西巴哈没有问题
There is no problem at Meshbahar.
但我们听到的报告是相反的 细节有不同之处
Yet we are all hearing reports to the contrary...
但现场有激烈的打斗
The details vary, but there was intense fighting at the site.
你的意思是 这些报告都是错的吗
Are you saying all these reports are in error?
如我所说的 梅西巴哈没有问题
As I said, there is no problem at Meshbahar.
当地的民兵在没有警告的情况下发动进攻 而且火力强大
A local militia with no warning and superior firepower...
这些报告都不实
These reports too are untrue?
与当地匪徒发生小冲突并不罕见
Skirmishes with local bandits are not uncommon...
我的手下受过这种训练
my men are trained for exactly this.
我向各位保证...
I assure you...
情况会很快稳定下来
the situation will be stabilized quickly...
甚至是已经稳定了
if not already.
先生 我有可靠的情报指出
Sir, I have credible intelligence
你完全失去对当地的控制
suggesting that you have lost control of the facility entirely.
如果这是真的 无论是谁从你手中夺走它
If this is true, whomever has taken it from you
都可能对这个组织造成各种破坏和伤害
can cause all manner of disruption and damage to this body.
你知道幕后主使是谁吗
Do you have any idea who's behind this attack?
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表