剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
I'm angry? No. Wait a minute.
我不是那种生气时会摔东西的人
I'm not the one who breaks things when I'm angry.
别吵了
Stop this!
你说我们不知道自己陷入什么状况 是什么意思
What did you mean when you said we don't know what story we're in?
完全不知道你惹上什么麻烦 或可能会伤害到谁
Absolutely no fucking idea what you're into or who it might hurt.
你把她扯进来
You brought her into this.
不 是你把她拖下水的
No. You brought her into this.
我是想让我们都脱身
I'm trying to get us all out.
你好
Hi.
我刚去美国念书时 年纪不比他大多少
I wasn't much older than he is now when I was first sent to school in the States.
长辈们对我的说法是 我够聪明
The story I was always told by the adults was that I was bright enough
需要更多 要做更多事 有更多成就
to need more, to do more, to be more.
但多年来我听到的说法是
But I heard stories over the years
我舅舅受不了我的声音 我的笑声
that my uncle couldn't stand the sound of my voice, my laughter.
太像你的笑声了
Too close to the sound of yours.
不用说 我的感觉并不好受
Needless to say, this was not an easy thing to carry around for me
我长得很像他
when I look like him.
但是这一切的荒谬给了我空间
But the absurdity of it all gave me the room
让我找到留在那里的理由
to find my own reason for being there.
我找到了
And I did.
是什么理由
And what's that?
让所有人离开这里
To get everyone out of here.
我不懂你的意思
I don't understand what you mean.
所有人是谁
Who's everyone?
我妈 我舅舅 表兄弟姐妹 我的家人
My mother, my uncle, my cousins, my family.
我不认为他们想离开
Yeah. Well, I don't think they wanna leave.
你问过他们吗
Have you asked them?
没有明说
Not explicitly.
我问过了上千次了
I have. A thousand times.
跟他们解释该怎么做 我们要去哪里 怎么做比较好
Explained to them how it would work, where we'd go, what would be better.
我想因为现在的情况 也许今天他们听到会有不同的想法
But I think maybe today they'd hear it differently given the current situation
而且是你告诉他们的
and given that it was coming from you.
他们不会听我的
They wouldn't listen to me.
要不要跟我赌
What do you want to bet me they would?
我根本不确定我想不想争论
I'm not even sure I'd wanna be making that kind of argument.
这里有感情
There are roots here.
虽然你看不到 并不表示没有作用
And just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they're not doing anything.
他带你去过墓园了吧
He took you to the cemetery, didn't he?
你觉得那个墓园里的多少人
How many of the men and women in that cemetery
会选择留在这里 而不是选择
do you think would have chosen to stay here if the alternative was
去别的地方过舒适 安全 平静的生活
comfort and security and peace someplace else?
我敢说有些人会留下来 但我敢打赌不是所有人
I bet you some would, and I'll bet you not all.
我用我的命跟你赌不是所有人
I would bet you my life, not all of them.
你找错人了
You're talking to the wrong person.
我在跟他们唯一可能会听的人说话
I am talking to the only person they might listen to.
你不该低估你对他们的意义
You shouldn't underestimate what you are to them.
不 我是说我有你说的那些东西
No. I mean, I had all those things that you're talking about.
舒适
Comfort...
和安全
and security...
但我却感到痛苦
and I drowned in it.
这是不同的两件事 - 为什么
Apples and oranges. - Why is that?
你被骗了
You were lied to.
每天都是
Every day.
刻意的欺骗 隐瞒 还有各种方式
Explicitly, and by omission and every way in between.
你是一场精心策划骗局的受害者
You were the victim of a carefully orchestrated fraud.
抱歉 但事实就是如此
I'm sorry, but you were.
舒适和安全感不是问题
The comfort and security weren't the problem.
只是不足以消遣你
They were just insufficient distractions.
但这次不是
That's not this.
这次是全家族的人要搬到一个
This is a family moving together someplace where they don't have
不用担心女儿能不能算数学的地方
to worry whether their daughters are allowed to do math.
而他们的儿子...
And their sons...
能有更多空间去做更多事 有更多成就
their sons have a little more room to do more, to be more.
我爱我的家族 我爱他们所有人
I love my family, all of them, back to the last stone under the tree.
但是只要我在这里 他们就会对我大喊
But it's hard for me to stand here without hearing them all screaming at me,
「你还在这里干嘛 」
"What on earth are you still doing here?"
拜托
Please
帮助我救他们
help me save them.
现在时机很晚 而且并不容易 但这么做是对...
It's late and it won't be easy, but it's the right thing to...
什么事
What?
我弟弟走了
My brother is gone.
我照你说的 从摩洛哥回来了
I came home from Morocco, like you said.
我照你说的 接了两只狗
Picked up the guys, like you said.
试着忘记一切 回到现实生活
Tried to, uh, forget everything, go back to real life.
但似乎没有用
But that kinda didn't take.
我想帮忙 所以我打给妮娜克鲁格
I wanted to help, so I called Nina Kruger.
你帮我们找哈姆札的律师
You call Faraz Hamzad's lawyer?
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我以为我能说服她 请哈姆札放了你和艾蜜莉
I thought maybe I could convince her to work on Hamzad to let you and Emily go,
但是她不接我的电♥话♥
but, uh, that would have required her answering my calls.
我终于接到回电 但不是她打来的
Finally, I did get a callback, just not from her.
是他打来的
It was from him.
我在监视的时候发现 通讯板上出现我没意料到的人
I was watching, and I saw someone appear on the board I was not expecting.
我很少遇到真的能让我惊讶的人
It isn't often I find people who truly surprise me.
她办到了
She did.
你为什么要监视哈姆札的律师
Why were you watching Hamzad's lawyer?
我们不知道什么事
What are we missing here?
我们知道梅西巴哈矿床的事
We know about the Meshbahar deposits.
那是哈姆札的筹码来源 对吧
That's where Hamzad's leverage was coming from, right?
那个矿床能赚到的钱
The money that was gonna generate?
钱 到处都能赚钱
Money? You can make money anywhere.
如果你想取得微晶片
If you wanna have access to microchips,
想让电池运作 想活在文明社会...
if you wanna run things on batteries, if you wanna participate in civilization...
控制那个矿床的人就有发言权
Whomever controls that deposit is going to have a say about it.
我们需要那个矿床
We need it.
本来在我们手中 直到我发现有另一方
We had it until I learned another party was secretly angling
暗中想从我们手中偷走它
to steal it out from under us.
是谁
Who?
是你把她扯进来的
You pulled her into this.
你把她丢进后车厢
You threw her in the trunk of a car.
你给了她新名字和新衣服 还带她去摩洛哥的派对
You gave her a new name and new clothes and you took her to a party in Morocco
好让你试图影响...
so you could attempt to influence...
帕夫洛维奇 不
Pavlovich. No.
...苏莱曼帕夫洛维奇
...Suleyman Pavlovich.
你搞错了
You've got this wrong.
法拉兹哈姆札没有跟俄♥国♥人私下合作
Faraz Hamzad is not side-dealing with a Russian.
就算有 也不会是那个俄♥国♥人
And if he were, it definitely wouldn't be that Russian.
你这么想我就放心了
I'm relieved you think so.
正说到他呢
Oh. Speak of the devil.
你可以的
You can do it.
喂
Hello.
是的 很高兴你打电♥话♥来
Uh, yes. Yes. I'm so glad you called.
她在跟谁说话
Who is she talking to?
哈姆札的律师
Hamzad's lawyer.
无法想象一个俄♥罗♥斯♥恶棍可以
It's unthinkable that a Russian thug would be allowed to win control
控制对美国的未来如此重要的东西
of something so important to this country's future.
那个律师是现在了解如何阻止他的关键
The lawyer is the key right now to understanding how we can stop him.
现在那个律师似乎非常愿意
And right now, the lawyer seems to be most willing
跟你的女友谈谈
to talk to your girlfriend.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她提议下星期午餐时再继续聊
She offered to continue the conversation over lunch next week.
这是好事吧
That's good, right?
非常好
That's very good.
她想告诉你一些不想在电♥话♥里说的事
She wants to tell you something she won't say over the phone.
下星期 这件事撑不到下星期
Next week? This won't hold until next week.
我了解
I understand.
如果你错了 有人会因此死掉
If you're wrong, people are gonna die because of it.
如果我是对的 情况会更糟
If I'm right, it'd be far worse.
我告诉过你
I told you.
什么
What?
我请你帮艾蜜莉进联邦调查局时 我就告诉过你
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表