剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
我想要信守承诺
I wanna keep it.
懦夫才想要 爸
Cowards want, Dad.
男子汉会实现承诺
Men owe.
你不是这样告诉我的吗
Isn't that what you told me?
我杀了你
I kill you,
你的人会杀我
your men kill me,
那我就违背了承诺
I've broken the promise.
对谁的承诺
A promise made to whom?
你答应过我
You made promises to me.
对我的妻子
To my wife.
你的妻子死了
Your wife is dead.
你答应过妈妈 - 玛西雅迪克森
You made promises to Mom. - Marcia Dixon.
我以为她不重要
I thought she was someone who did not matter.
她对我来说很重要
She matters to me.
你会说自己是杀害恩师的凶手
You would call yourself the murderer of your mentor,
你会放弃报复你相信杀死你的孩子的人
you would forgo vengeance against the man you believe murdered your own child...
就为了和这个女人共度余生
for life with this woman?
是的
I would.
给我一支手♥机♥
Get me a phone.
只要你照我说的做 我就会叫她照我说的做
I'll tell her to do what I offered, so long as you do what I asked.
你说过你愿意为我放弃一切
You told me there was nothing that you wouldn't give up for me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你这个可恶的懦夫
You fucking coward.
你这个可恶的懦夫
You fucking coward.
对不起
I'm sorry.
打给你太太
Call your wife.
你在这里啊
There you are.
他们派我来找你
I was deputized to find you.
你找到我了
You found me.
我可以坐下吗
Okay if I sit?
这本来就是你的
It's your bench.
没错
Suppose it is.
听着 佐伊
Listen, Zoe,
当我开始说服你嫁给我儿子
the moment I start trying to talk you into marrying my son,
我就觉得我们越界了
I feel like we've crossed some kind of a line
你可能会想保持距离 所以我不会...
you probably want to keep a good distance from, so I'm not gonna--
我会嫁给你儿子
I'm gonna marry your son.
我只是...
I just...
我也不知道 我只是需要一点时间
I don't know. I just needed a minute.
但我筹备了这整场婚礼
I prepared a whole thing though.
万一我不适合怎么办
What if I'm not made for this?
你担心自己不够爱他
You're worried you don't love him enough?
别问我这个问题 这不公道 我只是...
Don't ask me that. That isn't fair. I just...
我根本不确定我知道那个字的意思
I'm not even sure I know what that word means.
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
它没有任何意义
It doesn't mean anything.
这是没有实质内容的想象
It is a fiction without substance,
用来卖♥♥贺卡和音乐剧
used to sell greeting cards and facilitate musical theater
以及让人不那么害怕
and to mitigate the terror
在另一个人面前展现脆弱
of making yourself vulnerable before another human being.
人生很艰难
Life is hard.
舒适有价值 信任有价值
Comfort has value, trust has value.
如果你在等待某种神奇的光亮起
If you are waiting for some kind of magical light to turn on
才愿意终生陪伴一个人...
before you let yourself commit to a partner...
那你恐怕得等很久
you could be waiting for a very,
非常久
very, very long time.
喂
Hello?
我在 你找到那个人了吗
I'm here. Did you find the guy?
对 他就在外面
Yeah. Yeah, he's just outside.
你还好吗
You okay?
我在这里
I'm here.
对 我...
Uh, yeah, I...
让那个人打电♥话♥拖延时间 就像你说的
I have the guy making phone calls to buy time, like you said.
听着 我想我们达成协议了
Li-Listen. I think we have a deal here.
好的
Okay.
等他回来 你知道该说什么吧
When the guy gets back, you know what to say, right?
我知道
I do.
我要对他说的话 你知道会怎样吧
And this thing I'm gonna say to him, you know what that means, right?
我知道
I do.
这家伙威胁我会一辈子不好过
This guy, he threatened me with a... with a lifetime of trouble.
他不知道我进来这里时就知道 这是必须付出的代价
He had no idea that I came in here knowing that was the price to pay,
我早就准备好付出了
being more than ready to pay it.
等等 佐伊
Hold on, Zoe.
协议取消了
The deal is off.
有人要对付我
Someone has moved against me.
我没时间判断你有没有参与其中
I have not the time to determine whether you are part of it.
所以我假设是 并据此采取行动
So I will assume it and proceed accordingly.
我们走
Let's go.
他是你的了
He is all yours.
你不认识我
You don't know me...
但我一直都知道你这个人
...but I have always known you.
从小就知道
From the moment I began.
你下令了吗
Did you give the order?
对 我们会除掉那个迪克森女人
Yes, we'll eliminate the Dixon woman
但会有严重的附带损害
but there will be severe collateral damage.
我们跟梅西巴哈矿场失联了
We've lost touch with the Meshbahar facility.
有人要我在集团的老板面前解释
I was asked to appear before the cartel principals to explain.
现在附带损害并不是问题
Today collateral damage is not a concern.
很久以前
A long time ago,
帕夫洛维奇上尉的整个小队 在一个叫梅西巴哈的地方被屠♥杀♥
Captain Pavlovich's entire unit was massacred in a place called Meshbahar.
他回到家后去找被害者家属...
When he came home, he went to the families of the murdered men...
他说会照顾他们的需求
and he told them that he would see to their needs.
照顾失去父亲的孩子的未来
And to the futures of their now fatherless children.
我小的时候第一次听说是个美国人
I was just a boy when I was first told about an American
杀了我的父亲
who had murdered my father.
他把他像动物一样开膛剖肚
Gutted him like an animal from his belly...
从腹部一路切到喉咙
all the way to his throat.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm so glad that you are here.
这张照片拍得真难看
That isn't terribly flattering.
我的问题不在于你的外表
My issue isn't with your appearance.
我是指他 - 这不是开玩笑的
I meant him. - This isn't a fucking joke.
这是很严肃的事
This is serious.
哈洛德 你为什么来这里 - 我知道集团的事 玛莉安
Why are you here, Harold? - I know about the cartel, Marion.
我知道梅西巴哈矿床的事
I know about the Meshbahar Deposit.
我知道你跟这一切全都有关 我需要一些答案
I know that you are involved with all of it, somehow, and I need some answers.
你需要什么样的答案
What kind of answers are you in need of?
我相信苏莱曼帕夫洛维奇 派佣兵进入阿富汗
I believe Suleyman Pavlovich just sent mercs into Afghanistan
屠♥杀♥了一整个村庄的妇孺
and slaughtered a village full of women and children.
你和他是什么关系
What is the nature of your relationship with him?
这个集团的组成是为了恐吓美国经济
This cartel was conceived to terrorize the US economy.
你和它是什么关系
What's your relationship with it?
这不是你来的原因
That's not why you're here.
天啊
For fuck's sake.
拜托 请告诉我 我来的原因
Please, tell me why I'm here.
摩根伯特的事我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about what happened to Morgan Bote.
我知道他对你来说很重要
I know he meant a great deal to you.
我想你来这里是因为你认为你亏欠他
I think you're here because you believe you owe it to him to be here.
你说的是我想的那件事吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
我是在对你表达哀悼 不然你以为我在说什么
I'm trying to offer you my condolences. What do you think I'm saying?
我知道帕夫洛维奇跟那次暗♥杀♥有关
I know that Pavlovich had a hand in that hit.
你跟这件事有什么关系
What is the nature of your relationship to all this?
我跟伯特的死无关 而且你知道
I didn't have anything to do with killing Bote, and you know it.
我怎么会知道 - 因为我正在告诉你
How do I know that? - Because I am telling you.
这就是原因
That's why.
我们有歧见
We had our differences.
我认为他的世界观错误 策略短视
I thought his worldview misguided, his tactics shortsighted, and his...
价值观扭曲
his values twisted.
无论如何 我从来不觉得他对你特别好
And for what it's worth, I never thought he was particularly nice to you.
如果我因为以上任何一个理由决定除掉他
And if I had decided to eliminate him for any of those reasons,
基于道义 我应该告诉你 但人不是我杀的
decency would demand that I tell you so. But I didn't.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表