剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
In your conversations with Morgan Bote,
他有没有提过帕夫洛维奇可以找到
did he ever mention Pavlovich
某种佣兵
having access to some kind of mercenary army?
你参与这件事 还是局外人
So are you inside this thing or outside?
你说什么
Beg pardon?
参与的人知道
The people inside know.
局外人则想知道参与的人知道些什么
The people outside wonder what the people inside know.
我问你是哪一种
I'm asking, which are you?
其实我也不知道
I don't exactly know, actually.
你不是参与其中而不忍♥心告诉我
Well, then either you're inside, and you don't have the heart to tell me,
就是你也是局外人 而他们不忍♥心告诉你
or you're outside, and they don't have the heart to tell you.
我想我介于两者之间吧
I think maybe I'm in a transitional phase.
真有意思
Funny.
谢谢
Thank you.
「我要你知道 我不怪你做的事」
"I want you to know I don't blame you for what you did."
那是我听到她说的最后一句话
Those are the last words I will ever hear from someone
十年来 她在我家度过每一个假期
who spent every holiday for a decade in my house.
而非常有可能
And there's a very good chance
我永远也不会知道她说的是什么
that I will never have any idea... ...what she was talking about.
为了成为家庭的一份子 你必须做一些事
There are things you owe in order to be a partner in a house.
你欣然同意 接受的事
You know, things you embrace, things you accept,
你不声张的事
things you suppress,
你内心抗拒的事
things you fight within yourself.
我想 在我们家是很公平的
Always been fair fights in our house, I think.
哈洛德要求他的工作
Harold demanded that of his profession,
必须公平对待我
demanded that it treat me fairly.
听自己现在说这话真是可笑
What a ridiculous thing to hear myself say right now.
他们请我分散你的注意力
I was asked to distract you.
我知道
I know.
但我不知道为什么
I just don't know from what.
你知不知道...
Do you know...
摩根伯特生前 你认识他吗
Did you know Morgan Bote?
认识 他是哈洛德的朋友
Yes. He was a friend of Harold's.
怎么了吗
Why?
一个名叫帕夫洛维奇的俄♥国♥人下令暗♥杀♥他
A Russian named Pavlovich ordered his murder
以保护他在阿富汗的生意
to protect a business deal of his in Afghanistan.
他也...
He also...
他可能下令佣兵去阿富汗 以进一步保护协议
He may have ordered mercenaries to Afghanistan to further protect that deal.
杀了艾蜜莉的人就是他的手下
The men that killed Emily were his men.
他什么也不会知道
He won't know anything.
我知道你很清楚
I know you know that.
我们现在什么也不知道
We're nowhere right now.
我要知道他知道的所有事
Anything he knows I wanna get out of him.
这就是我的工作...以前的工作
This is what I do... what I did for a living.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
不
No.
不是像这样
Not like this.
我必须做这件事...
I need to do this...
没有别人在场
...alone.
我没想到你会进来这里
I didn't imagine you'd ever come in here.
尤其是我跟你说过没有人会用的划船机
Certainly not to visit the rowing machine I told you nobody would ever use.
安琪拉死了
Angela's gone.
也许你不该再这样叫她了
Should probably get out of the habit of calling her that.
为什么不行
Why shouldn't I call her that?
你真的很棒
You're amazing.
你不是才刚告诉妈妈 那个名字是虚构的吗
Did you not just tell Mom that name was a fiction?
你怎么有办法什么事都要跟我吵
How is it you can turn anything into an argument with me?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
接下来你会很难过
This next part is gonna be hard for you.
你打造的所有虚构事物都同时瓦解了
All of the fictions you've built are coming apart all at once.
以为你的工作不会跟着你进家门
That you could keep your work from ever following you through the front door.
以为不要让我们知道就能保护我们的安全
That by keeping us separate, you could keep us safe.
以为你不会因为这么做很辛苦而怨恨我们
That you could never resent us for the effort it took.
这话不公道 你知道不是这样
Oh, that's not fair. You know that's not true.
虚构的事很有用
A fiction is a useful thing.
只不过 迟早
It's just that, sooner or later,
真♥相♥会自己揭露
the truth has to come up for air.
有一部分的你从来没有进家门
There was always a part of you that was left at that door.
我从不认识的那部分
A part I'm not sure I ever met.
现在想要回来的那部分
A part that wants to come back now.
我最想做的就是当你的爸爸
The best thing I ever wanted to be was your dad.
我搞砸的事就搞砸了
The stuff I fucked up... ...I fucked up.
但是我努力过了 真的努力过
But I tried. I really did try.
我知道
I know.
要是我在你还活着的时候告诉过你就好了
It would have been nice to be able to tell you all that when I had the chance.
道别似乎只是个小小的要求
To say goodbye seems like a small thing to ask
以换取那些努力
in exchange for all the effort.
有些遗言能让事情变清楚
Some last words to give a context to it all.
我没有机会向你道别
I didn't get it with you.
我没有机会向她道别
I didn't get it with her.
甚至也没有向亨利道别
I didn't even get to do it with Henry.
遗言
Last words.
怎么了
What is it?
伯特被杀时 你也在场吧
You were in the room when it happened at Bote's. Yes?
对 - 好的
Yes. - Yeah.
他死前对你说了什么吗
Did he say anything to you before he died?
没有 事情发生得太快了
No, it happened too fast.
他当时在做什么吗 在他的电脑附近或...
Did he do anything? Was he near his computer or--
手♥机♥
His phone.
他手上拿着手♥机♥
He was holding his phone in his hand.
也许他在传送东西
Maybe he was sending something.
怎么了
What was it?
他想确保这件事不会跟着他一起结束
Something that he wanted to make sure didn't die with him.
对这个谜题来说重要的东西
Something important to this puzzle
他需要交给信任的人
that he needed to get into the hands of someone he trusted.
给谁 是你吗
To who? To you?
不 不是我
No, no. Not to me.
但我应该知道他想要传给谁
But I have an idea who he wanted to send it to.
发生什么事
What happened?
他对帕夫洛维奇 阿富汗 或任何事 全都一无所知
Uh, he didn't know anything about Pavlovich or Afghanistan or any of that.
他只是某人雇用的一个人
He was just a guy hired by a guy.
他只知道他受雇做一件事 但失败了
All he knew was that he was hired for a job that he failed to complete.
摩根伯特不是他唯一的目标
Morgan Bote wasn't his only target.
另一个目标是谁
Who was his other target?
你
You.
我 为什么是我 - 为什么是她
Me? Why me? - Why her?
还有我
And me.
迪克森夫妇
Uh, the Dixons.
玛西雅和亨利
Marcia and Henry.
为什么
Why?
不知道
Don't know.
哈姆札的律事有事要告诉你
Hamzad's lawyer, she wanted to tell you something,
她不敢在电♥话♥里说的事
something she was afraid to say over the phone.
也许她会知道
Maybe she knows.
帕夫洛维奇不想让我们知道的事
Something Pavlovich doesn't want us to know.
也许吧
Probably.
被揭露出来会伤害他的事
Something that would hurt him if it came out.
也许吧
Probably.
那我们就要去伦敦
Then we're going to London.
管他去死
Because fuck him.
我要重挫他
I wanna hurt him.
你不想吗
Don't you?
我现在懂了
I understand now.
发生的事 重要性
You know, what's happening, what the stakes are.
不是全部了解 但也够了
Maybe not all of it, but enough.
但是...
But...
但是你...
But you...
我觉得比以往都更不了解你
I feel like I understand you less than I maybe ever have.
我必须这么做
I need to do this.
只要在旅馆里待几天以确保安全
It's just a few days in the hotel to be safe.
那两个人可能会请你帮他们 照顾那两只蠢狗
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表