剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
欢迎来到阿富汗
Welcome to Afghanistan.
我的名字是安琪拉亚当斯
My name is Angela Adams.
我是联邦调查局的探员
I'm a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
你父亲是法拉兹哈姆札
Your father is Faraz Hamzad.
你的名字是帕瓦娜
Your name is Parwana.
我们听说你不介意给哈姆札制♥造♥麻烦
We were told that causing Hamzad trouble wouldn't be a problem for you.
这会给他带来什么麻烦
What kind of trouble will this cause him?
毁灭性的麻烦
The devastating kind.
梅西巴哈矿床
The Meshbahar Deposit.
法拉兹哈姆札发现了它 打算开采矿床
Faraz Hamzad found it. He has plans to exploit it.
我现在正在看 一切都停止了
I am looking at it as we speak. Everything is stopped.
这里有塔♥利♥班♥的士兵
There are Talib soldiers here.
我是来找哈姆札的
I am here for Hamzad.
他不必听你的话
He does not answer to you,
你要叫他出来
Will you be producing him,
还是我来带走他
or will I be coming to take him?
你在这里已经不安全了
It's not safe for you here anymore.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
一个我告诉过你母亲的洞穴
A cave that I once told your mother of.
这是什么
What is this?
她的藏身处 让她消声匿迹
A place she could hide. Disappear.
怎么了
What?
《亡命再劫》
第二季第三集
安琪拉 别太用力抱他
Angela just be careful with him.
发生什么事了
What happened?
这么深入这里并不容易
It wasn't easy getting this far.
你们是怎么来的
How'd you even get here?
玛莉安
Marion.
她让我们进来也会救我们出去 一通电♥话♥就能让直升机来
She got us in. She'll get us out. The chopper is just a phone call away.
该回家了
It's time to go home now.
如果把他留在这里 他会死的
If we leave him here, he'll die.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们不会这么做
Well, we're not going to do that.
好吧 听着...
Okay. Listen--
我们有很多事要谈 但是一定要送他回家
We have a lot to talk about, but we have to get him home.
他们需要他 他一个人是回不去的
They need him there, and he's not going to make it alone.
我家的人也需要我
I'm needed home too.
因为他和他做的事 你是知道的
Because of him. Because of what he did. I know you know that.
我叫你不要来
I told you not to come.
什么
What?
我叫你照顾雪若和亨利 别管我
I told you to look after Cheryl and Henry, and not me.
小艾 他是因为疼爱你才会来这里
Em, he came here only because he loves you.
刚才发生的事则是为了保护我
And what happened just now, that was to protect me.
他知道吗
Does he know?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你告诉他我的身分了吗
Did you tell him what I am?
我说了
I did, yeah.
那你们就应该不难理解
Well, then this shouldn't be hard for either of you to understand.
我不能把他丢在这里等死
I can't leave him here to die.
我要请你们帮我
And I'm asking you to help me.
是时候了
It's time.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
我们都很清楚
We both know that.
不 我不能在你受重伤时离开
No, not like this. Not with you like this.
你必须走了
You have to go.
官兵正在他家
There's government soldiers in his house.
他们虽然是去找他 但主要是为了我
They've come for him, but they're there because of me.
他们在找的人是我
They're looking for me.
那一家人和那里的所有人都有危险
The family, everyone there, they're in danger.
他们需要他
They need him.
我要带他回去
And I'm going to get him back there.
你们会帮我吗
Are you going to help me?
会的
Yes.
抱歉 搞什么鬼
Excuse me, but what the fuck?
什么 - 我们要带他回家
What? - We're taking him home?
我们会不会太善良了
Isn't that awfully nice of us?
也许你刚才听到的 和我听到的不是同一件事
Maybe we didn't hear the same thing just now.
他们之间发生了一些事
Something happened between them.
我不知道是什么 也不知道那代表什么
I don't know what it is or what it means.
但我告诉你 我听到的是
But I'm telling you, what I heard is that if we were
如果我们把他留在里面等死 我们就会永远失去她
to leave him up there to die, we'll have lost her forever.
永远失去她 你是认真的吗
Lost her forever? Are you being serious right now?
哈洛德 我告诉你
Harold, I'm telling you,
那就是我的理解 而我不想冒这个险
that is what I heard and I'm not willing to risk it.
所以 没错
So, yes,
我们要带他回家
we're taking him home.
天啊
Jesus.
你很怕她
You're terrified of her.
你本来很肯定她死了
You were so sure she was dead. Was it because
是因为她没死会更可怕吗 - 不是
the alternative is even scarier? - No.
你不是第一个来找他的人
You are not the first to come for him.
你不是第一个看到机会的人
Not the first to see a moment where there seems to be an opportunity.
当他看起来很虚弱
Where he seems weakened...
我向你保证
I assure you...
他只是外表看来如此而已
he only seems that way.
我对你没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you...
我的耐心快被磨光了
my patience is wearing thin.
如果他在这里
If he were here...
他会比我更凶狠
he would be far less understanding than I...
我向你保证
I assure you.
如果你有自认为有的影响力
If you had the leverage you seem to think you do...
我现在早就被叫回去了
I would have been recalled by now.
我早就会被逮捕了
I would have been arrested.
那是谁
Who is that?
看来要说英语
English then.
你是情报官员
You're an intelligence officer.
你会说手下听不懂的语言吧
You speak something your men won't understand, no?
你是谁
Who are you?
很高兴你问了
I'm very glad you asked.
这表示你根本不知道自己惹上了什么麻烦
It means you have no idea what you just stumbled into.
你不知道法拉兹哈姆札的生意 对喀布尔有多重要
No idea how important Faraz Hamzad's commerce is to Kabul.
你不知道我在其中扮演的角色
No idea the role I play in it.
不知道你惹了多大的麻烦
No idea how much trouble you are in.
过来
Come here.
政♥府♥很担心因为我们上次的转帐延误了
The Ministry was concerned because our last transfer was delayed.
你们受到的制裁很复杂
The sanctions you are under are complicated.
我们尽力绕过制裁 但出了点差错
We are doing the best we can to stay ahead of them, but we stumbled.
所以政♥府♥允许你来这里骚扰我们
The Ministry allowed you to come up here to harass us because of it,
但这会让他们知道没什么好担心的
but this will assure them there is nothing to be concerned about.
他们利用你来传达讯息给我们
They used you to send a message to us.
这笔钱就是我的回复
This money is my reply.
这件事就此结束
And the matter is closed.
你在这里再做什么 你就得负责
Anything more you do from here, you will answer for.
我保证
I promise.
离开
Leave.
你哪来的钱
Where did you get this money?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
我想知道
Yes I do.
妈 我们现在有更大的问题
Mother, we have bigger problems than that right now.
还有比这更严重的问题吗
What could be bigger problems than this?
你听说过摩根伯特这个人吗
Have you ever heard of a man named Morgan Bote?
他是把丹切斯交出来的幕后主使
He is the one who was behind the deal to deliver Dan Chase.
我们反而抓走帕瓦娜 看来因此而生气的人就是他
And it would seem he is the one who was so angry we took Parwana instead,
他冻结了我们所有的资产 想看着我们就此完蛋
he's frozen all our assets and means to see us ruined over it.
等等
Wait.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
没事的
It's ok.
我只想问你一个问题
I just want to ask you a question.
法路克
Farouk! Farouk!
你要我儿子做什么
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表