剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
I can't do that. - Em, you really can.
不 我真的不行 尤其是今天
No, I really can't. And definitely not today.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
爸 他死了
He's dead, Dad.
谁死了
Who's dead?
我父亲
My father.
他昨晚死于伤势 我们今早埋葬了他
He died of his wounds last night, and we buried him this morning.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
你们撤离了哪些人
Who have you been able to evacuate so far?
只有一些 但事情发生得很快
Just some. But th-this happened fast.
谁留下来 家族吗
Who's left? Families?
对
Yeah.
儿童
Kids?
对
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
好 等等
Okay, hold on a minute.
好吧 他们通过通道 正要上来
All right. They're through the pass. They're on their way up here.
我们要移♥动♥了 - 小艾 别挂电♥话♥
We're moving. Don't hang up, Em.
我不会的 你们等我一下
No, I won't. I won't. You just give me a minute.
我在南井旁
I'm by the south well.
我们要回到基地重新集结
We're heading back up to the compound to regroup.
我们进去我就会回来 好吗 请待命
I-I'll be back on once we're in, okay? Just stand by.
你关静音了吗
Are we muted?
对
Yeah.
你说的那些隧♥道♥... - 是
Uh, those tunnels you were talking about. - Yeah.
会不会深入村子
Do they go far enough away from the village
让他们从那边出来 - 他们正要查清楚
that they can get out that way? - That's what they're trying to find out.
你怎么能确定 - 我知道 哈洛德 我知道
How do you know that for sure? - I know, Harold. I know.
而且他们还有儿童 我不知道要怎样才能成功
And they got kids with them. I don't know how that's gonna work.
我们得开始打电♥话♥
We-We gotta start making phone calls.
你要打给谁
Who are you gonna call?
我们可以找一些人
Well, there are people that we can call.
我可以找人 - 找谁
That I can call. - Who?
我们失去过她一次
We lost her once.
我们在一座公园里
We were at this park.
我转身 她不在
I turned around, she wasn't there.
爱碧以为她和我一起 我以为她和爱碧一起
Abbey thought I had her. I thought Abbey had her.
她...
She was...
当时还小 自己走散了
She was little, you know? She just wandered off.
结果我们不久就找到她了
Turned out it didn't take us long to find her.
她没有走太远
She didn't get that far.
但是天啊 那种感觉
But, Christ, that feeling.
我参与过阴险的战争
I've fought in wars so dark,
甚至没有人有勇气称呼那些战争
no one had the stomach to even give them a name.
但我这辈子从没有过那种感觉
And in my life, I've never experienced anything like that feeling.
我对自己发誓 绝对不要让这种事再发生
Swore to myself I'd never let it happen again.
我不记得有没有说出口
I don't remember saying it out loud,
但我记得爱碧脸上的表情
but I remember this look on Abbey's face,
所以我一定说了什么
so I must have said something.
那个浅浅的微笑
And this little smile.
我不确定她在嘲笑我...
I wasn't sure if she was laughing at me or
还是同情我
she just felt sorry for me.
等到我终于了解的那天
For how surprised I'd be
我会有多惊讶
when the day came for me to finally figure it out.
奇普小的时候经常走失
We used to lose Chip all the time.
他会出现在其他邻居家
He would just turn up at other houses in the neighborhood.
邻居们会开玩笑说
The joke on the street
干嘛不在他身上挂铃铛 这样比较礼貌
was why wouldn't we just put a bell on him as a matter of courtesy.
他很爱那些狗 - 对啊
He loved their dogs. Yeah.
我们却从没养过狗
And we never had one.
但他很爱那些狗
But he loved those dogs.
爸
Dad?
我在 发生什么事了
Yeah, I'm here. What's happening?
我没有多少时间了
I'm only gonna have a minute here.
他们正要冲进来 我想他们距离不远
They're breaching. I don't think they're far off.
那隧♥道♥如何
What about the tunnels?
他们就是从隧♥道♥进来的
They're breaching through the tunnels.
他们怎么办到的
How could they do that?
我不知道 我们想堵住门 但是...
I don't know. We're trying to barricade the doors, but...
我有些话想说
There's some things that I wanna say.
哈洛德还在吗
Is Harold still there?
是 我在 孩子
Yeah, I'm here, kiddo.
雪若也在
Cheryl's here too.
很抱歉要让你们再次经历这种事
I'm sorry you're about to go through this again.
这不该发生在你们身上
Neither of you deserve that.
我要你知道 我不怪你做的事
And I want you to know that I don't blame you for what you did.
爸
Dad?
我在
Yeah.
可以关掉免持听筒吗
Can you take me off speaker?
好 我关掉了
Yeah. I'm... I'm here.
我要你为我做一件事
I need you to do something for me.
什么事
What is it?
我要你接受这件事
I need you to accept this.
现在发生这件事的原因
Why this is happening.
还有过去的原因
Why this happened.
我在这里找到一些东西
I found something here.
这个家族对我很重要
This family is important to me.
这一点是真的
That much is true.
我这么做并不是否定你或妈妈 这一点也是真的
And this is not a rejection of you, or of Mom, that much is also true.
请答应我 你会想办法接受这件事
Promise me you're gonna find a way to accept this.
我要知道你余生不会怨恨这件事
I need to know you aren't gonna spend the rest of your life resenting this.
因为这件事怨恨我 或是这个家族
Resenting me for this. Or resenting this family for this.
我要请你接受这就是我想要的
I am asking you to accept that this is something that I wanted.
你能为我这么做吗
Can you do that for me?
该死
Shit. Shit.
不 等等
No, wait!
不
No...
我应该阻止她的
I should have stopped her.
你怎么阻止得了
How could you have?
从你告诉我的事听来
From... From what you told me,
这是她觉得迫切需要做的事
this was something she felt she desperately needed.
我应该阻止她的
I should have stopped her.
如果你阻止她会如何
And what if you had?
她怎么能信任你...
How could she trust you--
我应该阻止她的
I should have stopped her!
我应该阻止她的
I... I should have stopped her.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
还不行
N-Not yet.
为什么
Why?
你也听到了吧
You heard it too, didn't you?
对
Yeah.
我要知道发生了什么事
I wanna know what just happened.
我要答案
I want some answers.
我现在就要答案
I'd like to have them right now.
好吧
Yeah.
佐伊
Zoe.
什么事
Yeah?
我们要去车子那里
We're gonna go to the car.
搬出后车厢里的东西
We're gonna unload the trunk.
你能不能带我老婆去厨房♥
Would you mind taking my wife in the kitchen
找些事让她分心一下
and keeping her distracted for a bit?
好的
Of course.
你说「你也听到了」是什么意思
What did you mean, "Did you hear it too"?
你们听到了什么
What did you hear?
在电♥话♥里
On the phone.
那些人冲进去开枪后
After those men came in shooting,
他们说的不是达利语或普什图语
they weren't speaking Dari or Pashto.
他们说的是俄语
They were speaking Russian.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你和摩根伯特聊天时
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表