剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Nothing that could possibly be compromising to you.
不行 - 为什么
No. No. Why not?
塔♥利♥班♥的秘密警♥察♥可不是
The Taliban's secret police are not exactly known
会听别人讲道理的人
for their readiness to listen to reason.
我不在乎他喜不喜欢 他只需要担心...
I don't care if he likes it. He just needs to worry that...
他手上的牌比他想的更弱
that he has a weaker hand than the one he thought he was holding.
他会杀了你
He'd kill you.
这是我造成的
I did this.
我打开这扇门
I opened this door.
造成的危险...
And the danger that has resulted--
不会降临在你身上
It will not fall upon you.
我不会允许的
I will not permit it.
你警告过我
You warned me.
你说什么
What's that?
「安琪拉亚当斯已经不存在了」
"There's no Angela Adams anymore."
你警告过我
You warned me.
如果在那个时候
That if I wasn't careful with her
我没有小心应对她
in that moment,
她就会离开我
then she'd disappear on me.
我没想到会在同一天早上发生
I didn't imagine it would happen the same morning.
不 我想她不是那个意思
No. I don't think she meant it that way.
我想她不是在说你
I don't think that was about you.
算是和我有关
It was a little about me.
我横跨半个地球
I just came halfway around the world
就为了拯救一个不想再存在的人
to save a person who doesn't want to exist anymore.
如果早知道这样 你就会不来吗
Would you have done anything different if you had known that?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 当然不是
You're such an asshole. Of course not.
但我不喜欢那种感觉
But I'm not thrilled about how it feels.
我想跟你谈... - 天啊 好吧
And I'm trying to talk to you about-- - Jesus, fine. Okay.
我警告你的时候 你就该听我的
You should have listened to me when I warned you.
这样好一点了吗
Better?
这件事她又没有发言权
It's not like she had a say in the matter.
又不是说发生这件事后 安琪拉亚当斯星期一还会再去上班
It's not like Angela Adams is gonna show up again for work on Monday after this.
我以为也许会有办法
I guess I thought there might be a way
可以保住这个名字
that we would fight to save the name
以某种办法做到
somehow,
因为这对我们两个都很重要
since it was so important to both of us.
我想我是该生气 但那孩子
I suppose I should be angry, but that kid,
她绕了大半个地球
she came halfway around the world
寻找没人愿意给她的解答
to find answers that no one else would give her,
好让她能面对真♥相♥
so she could stare the truth in the eyes.
而当我试图利用阶级
And in the moment when I tried to pull rank
让她感到内疚
and make her feel guilty about it,
她却死盯着我 叫我去死
she stared me dead in the eyes and told me to go fuck myself.
你至少得稍微以她为荣吧
How could you not be at least a little proud of her?
他爱怎么说你都行
He can say what he wants about you.
但你教出了一个了不起的孩子
You raised a hell of a kid.
入口被封住了
The entrance is sealed.
前门进不去
There's no way in the front door.
你必须从... - 不
You're gonna have to go-- No.
我不要从密道
I will not steal into my own home
溜回自己家
through secret doors.
我要面对他们
I will face them where they are.
拜托不要
Please don't.
我很遗憾事情变成这样
I'm sorry it was this way,
但我不后悔
but I'm not sorry
让你看到这个地方
that now you have seen this place,
还有让这地方也看到你
and it has seen you.
他们会杀了他吧
They're gonna kill him, aren't they?
我们的直升机很快就会到了
Our ride is gonna be getting here awful soon.
如果我们要离开这里
If we're gonna get out of here,
我得告诉他们要在哪里碰头
I gotta let them know where we're gonna meet.
对 你该打电♥话♥给他们
Yeah. You should call 'em.
本来不用这样的
It didn't have to be this way.
你大可以让事情简单一点
You could've made this so much easier.
你要跟我走...
Are you coming with me...
还是我们得被迫做你们的人没完成的事
or will we be forced to finish what your people started?
他们不会在这里降落
They won't set down here.
这里太多活动了
Not with all the activity.
我们要翻过这个山脊
We'll hump over the ridge here.
我们有多少时间
How much time we have?
不多了 他们不会等太久的
Not much. They won't wait long.
艾蜜莉 不要
Emily. Emily! Emily, no!
对 计画有变 我们得改变路线 就是现在
Yeah, change of plans. We need to redirect. Now.
你好
Hello there.
能告诉我你是谁吗
Would you like to tell me who you are?
别担心他们
Don't worry about them.
等一下他就要跟我一起走了
In a few moments, he will be coming with me.
他不会为了阻止这件事而害死所有人
He won't get everyone killed to prevent this.
所以 现在
So, at this point,
这只是出于我个人的好奇心
this is just for the sake of my own curiosity.
你是那个被绑♥架♥的美国人
You are the abducted American.
造成这一切混乱的人
The one who started all of this mess.
对吧
Yes?
你是联邦调查局的探员
You're an agent with the FBI.
这也是真的吗
This is also true?
如果你告诉我 或许会有帮助
If you tell me, it might help.
我也许会愿意大事化小
I might be willing to make this just a little easier on everyone
只要我不用每天睡觉前 都还在想我不知道什么事
if I didn't have to end the day still wondering what it is I'm missing.
你不属于这个地方
You don't belong here.
这不是你的战争
This doesn't need to be your fight.
告诉我
Just tell me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的名字是帕瓦娜哈姆札
My name is Parwana Hamzad.
「是谁授权的 」是我授权的
"On whose authority?" On my authority.
对 但如果我们死了你就无法撤离我们了
Yeah, but you can't evac us if we're dead!
这件事我也有责任 照做就对了 明白吗
I'm on the hook for this. Just do it! You understand?
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表