剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
该回家了
It's time to go home now.
一通电♥话♥就能让直升机来
The chopper is just a phone call away.
如果把他留在这里 他会死的
If we leave him here, he'll die.
一定要送他回家
We have to get him home.
他们之间发生了一些事
Something happened between them.
我不知道是什么 也不知道那代表什么
I don't know what it is or what it means.
如果我们把他留在里面等死 我们就会永远失去她
But if we were to leave him up there to die, we'll have lost her forever.
你听说过摩根伯特这个人吗
Have you ever heard of a man named Morgan Bote?
他是把丹切斯交出来的幕后主使
He is the one who was behind the deal to deliver Dan Chase.
他冻结了我们所有的资产 想看着我们就此完蛋
He's frozen all our assets and means to see us ruined over it.
法路克
Farouk!
如果我们死了你就无法撤离我们了
You can't evac us if we're dead!
这件事我也有责任 照做就对了 明白吗
I'm on the hook for this. Just do it! You understand?
能告诉我你是谁吗
Would you like to tell me who you are?
我的名字是帕瓦娜哈姆札
My name is Parwana Hamzad.
《亡命再劫》
第二季第四集
这不是我们的选择 但是...
This was not our choice, but...
但我现在向你报告了
But I'm reporting it to you now.
恕我直言 我们试图阻止这件事
Respectfully, we tried to prevent this.
是 我明白...
Yes, I understand...
我不相信引发这一切的人真的代表你
I don't believe the man who provoked all of this truly spoke for you.
我们可以放下过去 专注在更好的...
We can bury this in the past, and focus on a better--
喂
Hello?
他们不让我直接跟部长通话
They would not let me speak with the minister directly.
帕瓦娜在哪里
Where is Parwana?
请她过来
Bring her in.
要不是她...
Were it not for her...
我早就被关进牢里了
I would be in a prison cell right now.
或是更糟
Or worse.
我已经准备好接受死亡了
I was ready to accept that.
或许你们也是
Perhaps you were too.
但她不是
But she was not.
拜托 去请她过来
Go get her, please.
去吧
Go.
我叫她在另一个房♥间等
I told her to wait in the other room.
他不肯离开房♥间
He wouldn't leave the room.
我们都试过了
We all tried.
然后她走进来 结果...
Then she walked in, and...
帕瓦娜
Parwana.
你父亲要见你
Your father wants you.
现在我们都在这里了
Now that we are all here...
我想我们还有72小时
I think we have 72 hours.
到时还在这里的人都会死
Anyone who's still here by then is dead.
你之前就说过了 - 我没有
You said this before. I did not.
你明明说过 - 不 我没有
You said this before! No, I did not!
我说我们有十分钟
I-I said we had ten minutes.
那是五分钟前
That was five minutes ago.
还要再等五分钟直升机才可以起飞
We have five minutes left before this chopper goes anywhere.
我请求他们再等五分钟 已经求了一个小时了
I've been asking for five more minutes for an hour.
如果他飞走 我们愿意被留下来吗
Are we okay to get left behind if he up and splits?
她知道他们不会等太久
She knows they won't wait long.
她会来的
She'll be here.
她几年前参与一场突袭行动
She was on a raid a few years in.
双方交火
There was an exchange of gunfire.
验尸报告指出某个人的头部中弹 而子弹来自她的枪
In the postmortem, they ID'd a round in some guy's head that came from her weapon.
她接受心理谘商 处理得很好...
She went through all the counseling... handled it well...
你为什么要跟我说这些
W-Why are you telling me this?
怕你会担心
In case you were worried.
她不是第一次发生这种事了
Isn't her first time dealing with this.
夺走一条人命
Taking a life.
不 这是不同的
No, they're not all the same.
她来了
She's here.
他刚失去了母亲
He just lost his mother.
也许我在帮忙 但我也不知道
I think I'm helping. I don't really know.
他不会说英语
He doesn't speak any English,
所以你们不用担心 - 不 没关系
so you don't have to worry. - No, no. That's okay.
听着 时间真的很紧迫
Listen, time is really tight.
再过几天 军队就会回来
In a couple of days, the army is gonna return
他们会把这里夷为平地
and they're gonna burn this place to the ground.
这些人一直用钱牵制着政♥府♥
These people have been holding the government away with their money.
小艾... - 他们的钱一夜之间就没了
Em-- - And the money dried up on them overnight.
小艾 你不能待在这里 - 我必须留下来
Em, you can't stay here. - I have to stay.
为什么
Why would you have to?
因为害他们没钱的人是摩根伯特
Because the person who made their money dry up is Morgan Bote.
伯特抓走我只是为了要你出面
Bote only grabbed me to get you to surrender yourself.
结果被抓走的人是我而不是你时 伯特非常生气
When I was taken instead of you, Bote got angry.
他冻结他们所有的资产
He's managed to freeze all their assets.
让他们变得脆弱 现在真的不是时候
It's made them vulnerable in a time they really can't afford to be.
这个地方会撑不过接下来的考验
This place won't survive what comes next.
我需要你解决这件事
And I need you to fix it.
解决 解决什么 怎么解决
Fix it? Fix what? How?
把他们从制裁名单上除名
Get them off the sanctions list.
说服摩根伯特冷静下来
Persuade Morgan Bote to calm the fuck down
免得伤及无辜
before a lot of innocent people get hurt here.
他不是会被说服的人
He's not someone who gets persuaded.
当他生气时 根本没有人能让他冷静下来
And when he's angry, he's definitely not someone anyone can calm the fuck down.
你们两人都告诉过我 他对你们的意义
Each of you has told me what he was to you.
你们对他的意义 - 小艾 那是很久以前的事了
What you were to him. - Em, that was a very, very long time ago.
很好 那肯定能引起他的注意
Great. Then, it'll definitely get his attention
过了这么久 你们一起走进他家门...
when both of you walk through his door together after all this time--
不 你不了解你要求的事
No. You don't have any idea what you're asking for.
我知道这看起来像什么
I know how this looks.
相信我
Believe me.
我知道
I know.
但我仍然是你们认为的那个人
But I am still who you think I am.
对你 还有对你来说也是
To you. And to you.
但我不能把这些人丢在这里等死
But I cannot just leave these people here to die
就因为一个跟着我进门的问题
because of a problem that followed me in through the door.
我就是不能
I just can't.
如果这么做 我无法想象 自己还是不是你们所知的那个人
And I can't imagine that either of you would recognize me if I did.
我跟他们说你办得到
I told them you could do it.
我告诉他们你能办得到 因为是我要求你做的
I told them you would do it because I asked you to do it.
如果你们拒绝我 那你们就不是我所知的人了
And I wouldn't recognize either of you if you refused.
我相信你
I trust you.
我爱你
And I love you.
请快一点
Please hurry.
在这里等
Wait here.
你说「这是不同的」是什么意思
What did you mean, "They're not all the same?"
我知道你的意思
I mean, I know what you meant.
但你是什么意思
But what did you mean?
当你像那样杀人
Uh. When you put blood on the ground like that,
不是为了保护什么东西 不是为某人报仇
you know, not to protect something, not to avenge someone,
不是因为你的工作或是意外
not because it's your job to do it or by accident.
但当你是为了向某人表达敬爱而杀人 就没有回头路了
But when you do it to show somebody you love them, there's no going back from it.
相信我
Trust me.
你认为你刚才看到的是那样吗
You think that's what you saw back there?
那身衣服 那个孩子
The clothes, the kid.
你觉得她这么快就变这样
Do you think it happened to her that fast?
我不知道我们在那里看到了什么 但我想她的一部分可能已经消失了
I don't know what we saw back there, but I think some part of her is probably gone.
而另一部分才刚出现
And some part is just being born.
这一切的最终结果是什么
What's the net result of all that?
很难知道要如何悼念一个才刚认识的人
Hard to know how to mourn someone and meet them all at the same time.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
我认为一个人没有经历灾难性的事件 也可以改变很多
I think a person can change a whole lot without it being catastrophic.
只要没有人让他们觉得必须如此
As long as there's no one making them feel like it has to be.
走吧 我们的飞机来了
Come on. This is our ride.
不是那一架
Not that one.
是这一架
This one.
「交通就交给你了 哈洛德 一定要可靠 哈洛德」
"Take care of the transpo, Harold. Make sure it's reliable, Harold."
就是它了
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表