剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
and we've had a much more successful morning, much more.
我们今天早上可以说是大获成功啊
This is the result.
这就是我们的胜利果实
I caught the dorado by hand, in fact.
纯靠自己的手抓来的剑鱼啊
That was quite a wrestling match. I remember watching that.
还挺激烈的 我亲眼所见的呢
I was hauling these in at the time, all of them.
这是我抓到的鱼 所有都是我抓的
Anyway, we've got a lot of fish that we caught ourselves,
无论如何 我们现在有了很多鱼 亲手抓的鱼
without the crew, early this morning.
没带摄制组 今天早上出去抓的
And now it was time to load them into our fish transportation vehicles.
现在就要把这些鱼装进我们的运输车里了
That is an octopus, look.
这是一条章鱼 看
You can see its face,
你都能看清它的脸
the surprise from when James wrestled it. Look at that.
当船长抓到它时 脸上的那份惊恐 快看
With a cheese sauce, got a thermidor going on right there.
来点芝士汁 搞一个法式焗烤
They will be kept succulent and fresh for the journey to Bingo.
海鲜们将湿润又新鲜地被送往宾果
Right, come on, matey. In the big tank.
好 快来吧小兄弟 进到叔叔的水缸里来
You'll like it with your mates.
你会跟你的朋友们一样喜欢的
Hey, hey, hey! Look at that!
咕嘿嘿 快看啊
Sorry, mate. Sorry.
对不起啊 小兄弟
Sorry. Oh, he's sandy.
实在抱歉 浑身是沙子
Oh, bollocks.
该死的
I'll rinse him off. There you go.
给它冲洗干净 好的
He's OK.
一切正常
So it goes in its mouth and out of its anus?
所以你要把线从鱼嘴里进去 屁♥股♥里出来吗
No. It'll go in its mouth
不 我要从鱼嘴进去
and then I imagine out of its gill.
从鱼鳃那里出去
No, it needs to go through its anus, then it goes through its whole body.
不对啊 应该从屁♥股♥出去 这样才能穿过鱼的整个身体啊
It goes through the gill, not threaded all the way through the fish!
到鱼鳃那里就够了 没必要从整个身子里穿过去吧
If I were to dry you... Can somebody come and open the lid?
如果我想晾干♥你♥的话... 有没有人能帮我开一下盖子?
No, I'm busy with him. Open the lid!
不 我跟鼹鼠正忙着呢 帮个手啊
Oh, yeah.
搞定
Admire. Now what do you do?
看我的杰作 接下来你要怎么办
Hang it on here.
挂在这就齐了
Eventually the loading and the hanging were complete
终于 晒咸鱼的和装活鱼的终于都弄完了
and we were ready.
我们也准备好出发了
OK, it's time now...
好了 是时候...
Nobody's ever said this on a car show before.
从来没人在汽车节目里说过这话
...to save the world.
...去拯救世界了
There you go.
搞定
Right, forward into saving the world. This is it.
好的 出发去拯救地球 这就开始了
Oh, my God! Oh. Oh.
哦 我的天 哦
Stupid... What the hell is...?
蠢爆了... 什么鬼
Oh, Lord above!
我的神啊
What manner of thing is happening here?
这究竟是什么情况
Still, could be worse.
没有最糟 只有更糟
Oh, it's steering me, I'm not steering it.
哦 车子在自己转向 我都没上手啊
It is steering me! Oh!
现在是车子在支配我啊
Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great...
女士们先生们 我怀着...
Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great...
女士们先生们 我怀着...
It is with great pride and humility
我怀着既骄傲又谦卑的心态...
that I accept this award for... Urgh!
...接受这个奖项... 啊!!
Ah, Tarmac!
啊 柏油路
That's better!
好多了
Our mercy mission would take us through the city of Maputo
我们的行善任务要穿过马普托城
and then 200 miles north, to the tiny village of Bingo.
然后向北走320公里 前往小村庄宾果
The great thing about this particular vehicle
我这辆车非常好的一点在于
is that it has a 3.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine.
它搭载了一台3.2升四缸柴油引擎
That's a great deal of power, it'll get me there quickly.
动力很足 能让我更快地完成任务
This is what Angelina and Bob Geldof and Bono don't realise.
这是安吉丽娜·朱莉 鲍勃·盖尔多夫 以及波诺都不会注意的细节
It's all very well singing songs and adopting children.
他们都只会唱歌♥义演 或者收养儿童啥的
What you actually need is a big, powerful engine,
而其实拯救地球真正需要的 是一台足够有力的引擎啊
and that's what I've got in my Hardbody.
而我的Hardbody皮卡正好满足这一点
Everybody I pass, you can see the light dawning in their eyes.
我所经过的每个人 他们眼中都闪烁着光芒
"Why didn't we think of that?"
"为啥我们就没想到呢"
Every morning in future there'll be a fleet of fishing boats
以后的每天早上 都会有一队捕鱼船
coming in to shore here
来到这里的港口
and a fleet of these bikes
然后岸上还会有一队我这样的摩托车
waiting to collect the fish
等待着从船上装鱼
and transport it inland,
接着运到内陆
And it's what, 200 miles?
这段距离 也就320公里?
I reckon on a bike, a good rider could get in
我感觉骑摩托的话 一个好骑手
two or even three fish trips a day.
一天能运个两三趟
See, it's brilliant, isn't it?
看到没 我这主意多天才
Yeah. It's a brilliant idea!
对吧 我多聪明
You're gonna want to do it! It's a great business!
你也会想做这个的 多好的生意啊
Yeah, you see! This is like Lions' Den,
你看 这就像是那个真人秀"学徒"
此处提及的Lion's Don是BBC制♥作♥的英国版节目
*一档商业真人秀 又名飞黄腾达
Dragons' Den, whatever. The Den.
还是叫别的啥名 反正就是那意思
That show with Alan Sugar on.
就是Alan Sugar演的那个
Temperatures and pressures are OK.
温度和各种压力都正常
Tank is full of water.
鱼缸里的水也是满的
Quick look at my fish. Yes, there's one.
快速瞥一眼我的鱼 没问题 这就看到一条
He's looking pretty happy. Why wouldn't he be? He's in the sea.
它非常开心 怎么会不开心呢? 这里就是大海啊
He doesn't know he's in a car.
它根本就不知道自己在车里
Fish are not, you know...
因为鱼类 大家都懂...
They don't have a big intellect.
智商不是很足
Overtaking the Leaning Bus of Pisa!
正在超过"比萨斜巴"
So here we are. We've done 40 miles already.
那么报告一下 我们已经走了6♥4♥公里
We're on a velvet-smooth, almost Austrian road,
走在一条丝般顺滑的柏油马路上 几乎跟奥地利的公路差不多了
heading towards Bingo.
前往宾果村
We should be there in a couple of hours.
我们大概再有几个小时就到了
Easiest thing I've ever done. Easiest.
有史以来最简单的任务 没有之一
In fact, since things were going so smoothly,
实际上 因为旅行进展的实在是太顺利
I decided to amuse myself.
我决定搞笑一下
Ready, steady and brake-testing James May.
准备好测试刹车 船长大人
Git!
混♥蛋♥
You're not helping with the transport of my fish.
你这样对于我们的运输计划没有帮助
This is supposed to be a group effort.
我们这是一个团队计划
Don't be such a petulant child.
不要像个幼稚的孩子好么
Oh, someone's fallen over in the road. Nothing I can do.
哦 有人在路上摔倒了 我没啥能做的
A few miles further on, though,
然而 在几英里之后
the smooth Tarmac ran out.
丝般流畅的柏油路没有了
And because Hammond had rejected my anus suggestion
因为哈蒙德不接受我关于鱼屁♥股♥的建议
and used gills instead,
只把鱼线从鱼鳃那里穿过
it caused him some problems.
现在问题就来了
Hammond, you just lost 90% of your fish.
哈蒙德 你刚刚掉了你90%的存货
Oh, no, did I?
哦 不 是吗
Oh, he's lost another one!
哦 又掉了一条
I've just run over a fish. Should I worry?
我刚刚压过去一条鱼 有必要担心一下吗?
Oh, mate, you're gonna be running over more than one.
大兄弟 你恐怕不会只压过一条鱼的
Hammond is losing them at a rate of knots.
哈蒙德正在以一个惊人的速度在掉鱼啊
Two more just went there, Hammond.
又掉了两条 哈蒙德
Oh, God!
我的天
And another one.
又一条
He's gonna have... And another one.
他到最后恐怕...又掉一条
...no fish at all. And another.
...恐怕一条鱼都不剩 又掉了一条
This fish delivery was supposed to be targeted.
我们本次行动的目标是 运输鱼
What you're doing is carpet-bombing Mozambique with bream.
而你所做的是 用鲤鱼在莫桑比克进行地毯式轰炸
It's the principle I'm proving.
这才是我要表达的理念
I'm not trying to feed them all.
我不是要授之以鱼
I'm trying to show them how to feed themselves.
而是要授之以渔啊
What a blithering idiot.
好一个碎嘴的白♥痴♥
The inside of the windscreen's filthy
风挡玻璃内侧开始变得模糊了
because of... dollops of sea water hitting it.
因为...海水不断的打到上面
I'm delighted to say it's now spitting with rain,
我很高兴的跟各位报告 现在下雨了
which of course is filling up my water bucket.
也就是说 我头顶上的水桶正在储水
That's the sort of recycling that will leave Prince Charles breathless.
这就是那种能让查尔斯王子惊叹的循环利用啊
When I go for my knighthood, he'll probably bring it up, I should imagine.
当我去接受骑士爵位时 他可能会提到这点
What gave you the idea of recycling?
是什么启发了你循环利用雨水的?
I think this is so inventive, it really is.
我认为这是我自己想的 真的
Urgh! Sorry.
啊!! 对不起啊
No point drying them if you're gonna soak them! Sorry.
你这样泼我一身水 风干根本没有意义好吗 抱歉
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表