剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
噢天哪
Found it.
找到了
This is what we need.
这就是我们要的
Proper track. It's farther from the lake, I'll have further to go
真正的路面 离湖很远 我要走更远
but I can get a move on.
但至少动起来了
Now we've got a race on our hands.
现在才算是在比赛了
Eventually, I arrived at the lake,
终于 我到达了湖边
but I wasn't worried about how far back I was
但我不担心落后了多少
because I'd had an idea.
因为我有一个主意
That message from Mr Willman,
威尔曼先生的那条消息
it said the first person to get to the finishing line, didn't it?
说的是 第一个到达终点的人 不是吗
Is that right, director? Yes.
对吗 导演 是的
The first person. Didn't say anything about the car.
第一个人 没提到车的事
So why don't I just unload the boat and boat across?
那我为什么不卸了船 开船过去呢
Meanwhile, I'd left the difficult beach through a wood
与此同时 我离开了沙滩 扎进了树林
and was on a track with a problem.
回到了路上 但有个问题
My vindictive trailer has now decided to have a puncture.
我那怀恨在心的拖车现在决定爆个胎
Well, I'm going to pay it back by not stopping cos I haven't got time.
我会以不停车的方式来报复它 因为我没时间了
I didn't even stop when the vindictive trailer decided to be on fire.
甚至当复仇者拖车着火的时候 我也没停下
Oh, I'm gonna lose that outboard.
噢 那台发动机算是交代了
Boat suit.
船员服
One wheel on my wagon and I'm still rolling along.
拖车只剩一个轮了 而我还在路上走
This is good. This is very good.
这很好 非常好
But then...
然而...
Bloody hell.
妈蛋
No! I'm in another dead end!
不 我又进死胡同了
There was only one thing for it:
只能做一件事
another manual three-point turn.
再做一次手动三点调头
This steel's just so warm and comfortable!
这块钢板太暖和 太舒服了
Come on!
来吧
Drifting my boat.
灵船漂移
I'm 57.
我57岁了
No! No, no!
不 不 不
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油 加油
Right.
好了
Meanwhile, I was ready for the final charge.
与此同时 我准备好最后的冲刺了
Goodbye, losers.
拜拜了 菜鸡
Ignition, start!
点火 启动
I'm just going as fast as I dare.
这速度已经是我胆量的极限了
Speed... speed power.
速度... 速度和动力
With the other two heading for failure,
另外两个正在面临失败
I got HMS Orange started
而我的皇家海军橙色舰起航了
and was cruising to an easy win.
正在轻松地巡航至胜利的终点
This is just brilliant.
真是太棒了
Full throttle!
全速前进
The boat is beginning to behave oddly!
船的姿态开始变得奇怪了
There is a bit of water coming in, but it's not very far.
有水渗进来了 但不是很多
Come on!
加油啊
There's the flag!
旗子在那里
Oh, really?
噢 有没有搞错
Los-er!
菜-鸡
Oh, God.
噢天哪
Well, hang on a minute. What?
等一等 什么
Where's your boat?
你的船呢
It's there. No, it's not.
在那儿呢 并没有
It's just some bits of boat!
这只有一些船的碎片
It's a boat jigsaw.
这是个船形拼图
So you're finishing this race without your car,
那么你完成比赛时 车不是你的
without your trailer or the boat that was on it...
拖车也没了 船也不在上面
I have got the boat! You've got some bits of boat.
我的船在啊 只有一部分在
You're claiming to be the winner. Listen.
你还声称自己是赢家 听着
You've come second, you're taking it badly.
你拿了第二名 你在各种酸
I think it doesn't matter
我觉得这都不重要
because an even more interesting race
因为一场更精彩的比赛
is developing out on the water as we speak.
正在水面上演
Handling is affected by water ingress!
进水影响到操控了
It's getting closer to my kneecaps!
水面越来越接近我的膝盖了
Oh, Canadian flag, come on!
噢加拿大国旗 加油啊
Will he make it to the finish point before he sinks?
他会在船沉之前到达终点吗
That's got some tension in it, hasn't it? I know!
确实有些紧张感啊 就是说
There's no tension here, this is done.
这里已经没有紧张的气氛了 尘埃落定
Oh, yeah, this is very tense. But we'll give you more.
没错 非常刺♥激♥ 问你奉上更刺♥激♥的
You two! Help!
你们两个 过来帮忙
Come and rescue! I'm going down!
过来救援 我在下沉
My boat's smashed to pieces, James,
我的船碎成渣了 詹姆斯
I can't help you with that.
我帮不了你
My boat's, look, it'll take me ages. It's all the way over there!
我的船在那儿 看呐 走过去要花好几年
It's going down!
船要沉了
I'd have to move mine out of the way...
我还得先把车挪开
And then I'd have to walk up there, along those rocks...
然后我要走上去 沿着这些石头...
It's gone! Oh, Jesus, ah!
船沉了 噢天哪
It's so cold!
水好冷啊
Look, he's going... Argh, you bastard!
看 他正在... 你们两个混♥蛋♥
Have you ever seen...
你见过吗...
My testicles are retreating!
我的蛋蛋缩回去了
We don't need to know that!
我们不想知道这事
Oh, no!
哦不
That hurt me just watching!
我看着就好伤
I've got a runny nose thinking of it.
我光想想就流鼻涕了
My bits just shrivelled!
我的蛋蛋也缩了一下
That was a cold, cold day.
那是非常非常冷的一天
What could we do? I wouldn't want to be in that water.
我们能怎么办呢 我不想入水
You couldn't help. l really wouldn't.
你帮不上忙 我真没办法
What that film proves is that if you want to buy a Range Rover Velar
刚刚那段影片告诉我们 如果你想买♥♥揽胜星脉
or a Stelvio or a Macan,
或者Stelvio 或者Macan
you're better off with a Ford Raptor.
你还不如买♥♥一辆福特猛禽
Yeah, not only that, the Raptor is actually nearly half the price.
没错 不仅如此 猛禽几乎只要半价
Yes, but you can't buy a Raptor in Britain.
是的 但在英国你买♥♥不了猛禽
And so, on that terrible disappointment,
所以 随着这极度的失望
for you lot, at least, it's time to end.
至少对你们来说 是时候结束了
Thank you so much for watching, goodbye!
非常感谢各位的观看 再见
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表