剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
在这车里就会很短促
Weirdly, then, the best way to enjoy this car on a mountain road
所以神奇的是 在山路上享受这车最好的方法
is to drive it much more slowly than it can actually go.
就是把它以远低于它能力范畴的速度开
Is this a bad thing?
这样不好吗
Well, not when you remember who it's been made for.
你别忘了这车是为了什么样的人开♥发♥的
If you tell the Bugatti customer
如果你跟布加迪的客户说
that this can generate 2G in the corners, he won't care less.
这辆车在弯中能产生2G的牵引力 他根本不会关心
Tell him it's got 3K diamonds in the speakers, and he'll say, "Really?"
跟他说扬声器里镶3克拉的钻石的话 他会说 是吗
Only, in a Russian accent.
只不过换成俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
I think they've judged this to perfection.
我觉得他们会要求完美
Soon I arrived at Les Deux Alpes,
不一会我来到莱德萨阿尔卑斯
where I removed my ski boot from the boot,
我从行李箱中拿出了一只滑雪靴
bought another from the shop...
又从商店里买♥♥了一只
Merci. Oui, à plus tard.
谢谢 对 回见
...and went off to find a glacier.
然后去找雪山去了
Let's do this.
来吧
It is remarkable that, in this day and age,
真的很神奇 在现在这个年代
I've been able to do this.
我能够这样生活
Just a few hours ago, I was in the South of France,
几个小时前 我还在法国南部
surrounded by people in their carefully designed,
满眼望去人们都穿着精心设计的
topless swimsuits.
露胸泳装
And now I'm on an Alp, doing skiing,
而现在我在阿尔卑斯山上滑雪
with the others of the jet-set.
与其他土豪们同行
It took rather longer to get down the glacier
从雪山上滑下来的时间
than I'd expected.
比我预想的要长
So, when I got back to the town,
所以当我下山之后
I had to get my skis off and my skates on.
我脱下了滑雪板换上了旱冰鞋
Not that you could actually hear that I had my skates on.
但是你其实也听不到我脚下的轮子
The only really odd noise you get in a Chiron
在Chiron里你唯一能听到的异响
is the whoosh of the turbo-charging system.
是涡轮增压系统的呼呼声
Ready?
听好了
It's actually relaxing.
其实还挺治愈的
It sounds like small wavelets
听上去像是小波浪
breaking on a tropical beach. Here we go.
拍打在热带的海滩上一样 你听
What this car is is just a really nice,
这辆车本质上就是一个精致
comfortable place to sit,
舒适的空间让你呆着
while it gets on with the business of smashing continents.
然后看着它去吞噬大♥陆♥
And that's exactly what it'd have to do,
而这回它还真得拿出这个本事
if I were to be on time for my dinner date
如果我还想准时赴我
with the Contessa in Turin.
和伯爵夫人在都灵的晚餐之约
Happily, I soon left France,
幸好 我很快离开了法国
where they rip your fingernails out if you break the speed limit,
这个超速会被拔手指甲的国家
and entered Italy, where, so far as I can tell,
来到了意大利 这个在我看来
speeding isn't really seen as a crime at all.
超速都根本不算犯罪的国家
I was once pulled over by the police in Italy,
我有一次在意大利被警♥察♥拦下来
when I was driving a Lamborghini,
我当时开着兰博基尼
and they told me I wasn't driving quickly enough.
他们跟我说我开的不够快
"It's a Lamborghini. When you leave here,
"这是辆兰博基尼 你一会走的时候
you drive like the wind."
要风驰电掣才行"
This is my instruction from the police.
这是警♥察♥要求我的
Right. It's 47 miles to Turin.
好 到都灵还有75公里
I've got 45 minutes to get there, and I'm never late.
我还有45分钟的时间 而且我从不迟到
I'm pathologically punctual.
我这个人病态地守时
By taking the police advice and driving like the wind,
在听取警♥察♥的意见开的风驰电掣的情况下
I made it to the outskirts of Turin with 11 minutes to go.
我抵达都灵市郊时还剩下11分钟
And I had to spend one of those minutes getting changed
我还得用这其中的1分钟
in the bogs at a motorway service station.
在高速服务区的厕所里换好衣服
Right.
好
I have got nine minutes to make this rendezvous.
我还剩下9分钟的时间去赴约
This should be interesting.
这应该会很有趣
There was a film called Rendezvous, made in the 1960s,
60年代的时候曾有一部电影叫Rendezvous
when someone tried to cross Paris in nine minutes.
里面有个人试图用9分钟的时间穿越巴黎
Well, now it was time to put that 16-cylinder engine in Race mode
今天是时候把这16缸引擎调到赛道模式
and make an hommage to that.
然后来一场致敬了
20 seconds.
还剩20秒
Made it.
赶上了
Amazing. Rumble.
厉害 那隆隆声
You can feel it more than you can hear it.
感觉上比听觉上要震撼的多
Yeah, in the chest. But hang on.
没错 但是等一下
Are you seriously saying
你真的觉得
that, point to point, a car is faster than a helicopter?
两点之间 车比直升机快吗
Well, it's faster than your helicopter. You start yours with a cord.
肯定比你的直升机快 你那还是手拉线启动的呢
You do.
真的
But a car is not faster than a helicopter.
但是车不会比直升机快的
OK, then, a race. OK?
那行 咱比比 好吧
You in your Moulinex Magimix versus me in that Chiron.
你开你的榨汁机我开Chiron
No, I can't. I'm not allowed to fly it at the moment.
不行 我现在不能开飞机
Why not? I broke my leg.
为什么 我不是腿断了嘛
Oh, here we go again! God!
噢 又来了 天呐
So, there we are. Because of his astonishing selfishness,
好吧 因为他难以置信的自私行为
there will be no race between his kitchen appliance and the Chiron.
所以就不会有Chiron和他的厨房♥料理机之间的对决了
And on that terrible disappointment, it's time to end.
随着这个令人失望的消息 今天的节目也该结束了
Thank you very much for watching. Goodbye.
感谢各位的收看 再见
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表