剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I just learned what rounders was today,
我今天刚刚知道圆场棒球是什么
and in all fairness, no, no, it's not like that.
说句公道的 不 它们俩完全不一样
Men play this sport as well.
男人们也会进行这项运动
Can you be drunk while playing baseball?
你打棒球的时候可以喝醉吗
You can be, I guess, yeah. Cos you are...
可以的吧 我猜 因为你...
Everyone is in cricket, I presume.
每一个打板球的人 我猜他们都
We're all piss-heads. Cricketers are piss-heads.
我们都是酒鬼 板球运动员全都是酒鬼
The great celebrated cricketers,
那些知名的优秀板球手
the Flintoffs, the Warnes, piss-heads.
弗林托夫啊 温拿斯啊 都是酒鬼
Pissheads? Pissheads, yeah.
酒鬼? 是的 酒鬼
It's OK. You can say that?
没事的 你们这么说吗
Or as we call them, ambassadors.
或者也可以称呼这类人为 大使
With pneumonia. That's what it is.
得肺炎的那种 都是这类人
I was astonished to read the other day
我那天很惊讶地看到说
about the England cricket team and how...
英国的板球队会在...
Actually, the Australian cricket team as well,
实际上 澳大利亚的板球队也是
I presume it's the same in South Africa,
我猜在南非也是一样的
is how much drinking went on at the "tea break".
会在所谓的"茶歇时间"喝多少酒
Yeah. There's a world record
是的 还有一项世界纪录
for the amount of alcohol consumed on an aeroplane
就是关于一个澳大利亚的板球运动员在
by a cricketer from Australia for the Ashes,
灰烬杯的时候在飞机上喝了多少酒
and there was an Australian cricketer drank 52 beers
有一个澳大利亚板球手在他从澳大利亚出发的路上
on his way over from Australia.
在飞机上喝了52瓶啤酒
That's aggressive. That's aggressive.
这实在太厉害了 真的太厉害了
That's a big amount.
这喝的也太多了吧
That's a big amount. That's a lot of drunk.
这喝的也太多了 喝得非常的醉
Now, we must move on to cars, if we may,
现在我们要进入汽车的环节了 可以的话
having covered the sport. Sure.
已经在运动上谈了很久了 好的
Maybe begin with you, Brian, OK?
我们先从你开始可以吗 布莱恩
You had, I think it's fair to say,
我觉得这样说应该没什么问题
an inauspicious start to your driving career.
你驾车生涯的开端可以说是多灾多难了
It wasn't the best start, no.
的确算不上什么良好的开端 是的
So, 16, got my licence.
16岁的时候我拿到了驾照
First day, I got a speeding ticket, that was expected.
到手的第一天我就吃了一张超速罚单 这还可以理解
Second day, though, it's about 1am,
第二天 准确说是半夜1点的时候
apparently we have a curfew I didn't know about,
显然当时有一个我不知道的宵禁令
you have to be in bed by a certain time.
你必须在几点之前回去睡觉
As a 16-year-old, I'm thinking, "No, I don't."
但作为一个16岁的孩子我当时想的是"我就不"
So I rolled through the stop sign,
然后我就穿过了禁行标示
and I see the blue lights, and I'm thinking,
当我看见警灯的时候我就想着
"I'm in a '94 Thunderbird, this is a V8 engine."
"我开的是一辆94的雷鸟 配的是V8引擎"
So I speed.
我就加速了
Now I'm getting in a police chase.
然后就变成了警车追逐战
Now the adrenaline's going. Second day?
然后肾上腺素嗷嗷往上飙 第二天呢
The second day.
第二天
I'm driving around my neighbourhood,
我在我家周围的街区开了一圈
and I accidentally hit an electrical box
不小心撞到了一个配电箱
and the power goes out and I feel really bad.
然后就漏电了 当时真的感觉糟透了
But I left this guy in the dust.
但我把那群家伙狠狠地甩在了后面
Like, I got all the way to my driveway.
然后我一路回到了我的私人车道上
But because I turned the keys off...
但因为我把钥匙拔下来的时候
The car was automatic lights.
车灯就会自动打开
So the cop just followed the lights
那些警♥察♥就跟着车灯的亮光
and arrested me in my driveway, my front yard.
一路跟到了我的车道把我拘起来了 就在我家前院
And so what do you get for that, for...
之后你因此受到什么处罚了 那些…
What do you get? You get to go to jail, you get a free ride.
你说能怎么样 蹲监狱咯 免费搭车去局子里
And I'm amazed they pull you over,
我很惊讶他们居然会截停你的车
cos you look like an accountant, I mean...
你看上去就像个会计啊 我是说…
This is a slow Tuesday. See me on the weekends!
今天还算朴素的 你看我周末穿的
So, Kevin, your first car was a Nissan...
好的 凯文 你的第一辆车是一辆日产…
Pulsar. Which is a bit boring.
骐达 是辆挺无聊的车
It's not as good as his V8 Thunderbird, is it?
没有V8引擎的雷鸟要好 是吧
It is boring, apart from a couple of gadgets.
是挺无聊的 不过除了上面的一些小玩意儿
I got a couple of gadgets
我的车上有几个小玩意儿
that were put in by my late grandfather.
是我去世的祖父之前装上去的
And in South Africa, the crime rate's pretty severe,
有段时间南非的犯罪率高得吓人
so there was a switch he had put underneath the ignition
所以他就在点火装置的下面安了个小开关
you had to flip before you could turn the car.
在你发动车子之前得先弹一下那个小玩意
If you didn't flip it within 20 seconds, the car...
如果你在20秒之内都没有弹一下它的话 车子…
Would explode, killing everybody within 40 yards.
就会爆♥炸♥ 炸死周围40米的所有人
That's safe! The South African way.
很安全的 这才是南非的处理方式
There was another one,
还有另外一个小装置
every time you put it into reverse, "Doo, doo, doo."
每当你倒车的时候它都会这样"嘟嘟嘟"
I'm a cool 18-year-old driving around Durban,
我还是个18岁的帅小伙儿的时候开车去了德班
I put it in reverse, everyone goes, "Where's the (BLEEP) truck?"
在我倒车的时候周围的人都 "这操蛋的卡车在哪儿呢"
It was a little red Nissan Pulsar,
那只是辆红色的日产小骐达
"Doo, doo, doo, doo," out of it.
传来了"嘟嘟嘟"的声音
So really, you're basically a slightly more wild driver.
事实上 你基本可以算作是个比较野的车手吧
Did you not buy a police car at one stage?
你有没有在哪个阶段买♥♥过一辆警车
I did have a police car.
我是买♥♥过一辆警车
And I did get pulled over in that. So...
我在那辆车里也被截停过 所以…
Again, why would you get pulled over?
又来了 为什么他们非得截停你
It wasn't my fault, though.
根本不是我的错 真的
They said I was trying to impersonate a police officer,
他们说是因为我企图冒充警♥察♥
which I wasn't, it was just a cool car to drive in.
但我没有啊 那只是辆开上去很酷的车而已
I may have pulled a friend over as a joke.
我可能为了开玩笑截停过我朋友一次
But who wouldn't? Did you have sirens and all?
但谁都会这么做啊 你当时拉了警笛那些东西吗
Yeah, you have sirens.
是的 拉了警笛
Have you ever gone anywhere in a car
你有开车去过哪些地方
and not been pulled over by the police?
没被警♥察♥截停过吗
Just thinking, going back to the sporting thing,
我突然想到 回到刚才运动的话题上
when you played cricket briefly in India,
你在印度简单地玩过板球那次
you managed to get into trouble with that one.
你那次是不是也惹了什么乱子
Yeah, and felt really bad. Really?
是的 而且我感觉很糟 是吗
So, well, where I was, it was just a large field
好吧 当时我正在一片很大的空地上
and there might have been 100 games going on,
现场可能正在进行100多项比赛吧
all the kids from around local playing,
所有当地的孩子们都在那附近玩
and they said, "Hey, you wanna try?"
然后他们问我 "你想试试吗"
So no one tells me any of these rules,
没有人告诉我规则是什么
so there's these three little...
那边有三个很小的…
What do you call, wickets? Wickets.
你们叫它什么 三柱门? 三柱门
Stumps. "OK, what do I do?"
门柱 "好的 我要怎么做"
They give me this paddle-looking thing,
他们给了我那个像是拍子的东西
and like, "Just stand there,
然后说 "你就站在这
and then this guy's gonna throw to you."
然后这个人就会把球朝你这扔过来"
He throws it, it hits the ground, I'm like, "What?
他扔了过来 球砸到了地上 我一脸懵逼 "啥?"、
That's a bad pitch." And it hits the wickets,
这投球也太菜了吧" 然后它就撞到了三柱门
and all the kids start laughing at me.
所有的孩子都开始笑话我
"What are you guys laughing at? Give me another shot!"
"你们笑什么笑 再给我扔一个过来"
So I stand up, pff, just absolutely destroy it.
然后我就站住了 一下子就把它干翻了
It leaves the park, it hits an apartment building,
球从公园飞了出去 然后砸到了一座公♥寓♥楼
and I'm just like, "I'm the greatest!"
然后我整个人都 "老子最牛逼"
The guy that brought me there told me
带我来的那个人告诉我说
that's the only ball that they have.
那是他们唯一的一个球
And immediately I just went, "Oh.
我立马就变成了 "哦…
I feel terrible."
真是太抱歉了"
"We've had that ball in our town for three generations."
"那个球在我们村里祖祖辈辈传了三代"
They would have. Treasure it.
真的有可能 视若珍宝
Now, going back to cars, you, at one stage,
现在我们回到车上吧 你有一段时间
as I understand it, had a Vauxhall Vectra.
如我所知 有过一辆沃克斯豪尔的威达
I did.
没错
And you said to our researcher
然后你在调查专员打电♥话♥的那天
when they called you the other day,
对他们说你觉得
"I have nothing particularly interesting to say about that."
"我对那辆车没什么好讲的"
I've been known to be a straight-shooter.
大家都知道我是个说话很直的人
Put it there. I once had to do a TV show
英雄所见略同 我有次坐了一个电视节目
where I was asked to review one of those,
当时我被要求测评一辆威达
and couldn't think of a thing.
但我啥都说不出来
It was four wheels and a (BLEEP) seat.
这玩意有四个轮子和一个见鬼的车座
Why did you have one?
你怎么会有这么一辆车
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表