剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
This is...this is historic.
这简直是...历史性的一刻啊
We are now gonna fire up the jet engine.
我们现在要发动喷气引擎了
Right. Put your thing on, it's gonna be bloody loud.
好 把你的装备带上 这玩意吵得很
What thing? These things.
啥装备 这些啊
That's a good point.
哦对哦
Right. Comms check, comms check.
好 通讯检查 通讯检查
Dials are engaged.
仪表已就位
This is the speedometer.
这里是速度表
OK, we've got ignitor on, bilge pump off,
好 点火开关已打开 舱底泵已关闭
throttle set at idle.
油门处于慢车位
Go. Starting jet.
开始 启动喷气引擎
Holy shit!
妈呀
It's going... Don't look at it!
引擎在转...别看
Don't look in the rear-view mirror.
也别从后视镜里往后看
Oh, this is phenomenal!
简直太棒啦
Taking up the power now. Fifty percent.
现在增加引擎动力 百分之五十
Is that 50%?
这里是百分之五十吗
Yeah, that's about 50, but 70 is 100.
对的 现在差不多百分之五十 但是70这里就是100了
What do you mean, "70 is 100"?
你什么意思 "70就是100"
I couldn't find a dial that exactly matched the revs,
我找不到一个能跟引擎转速完美配合的仪表
so 70 on here is 100% thrust.
所以如果这里显示70的话引擎就火力全开了了
I'm going full power. Here we go.
我要调到全油门 走你
Hold tight. You wanna hold on to something, seriously.
抓紧 我跟你说 你会想要抓住什么东西的
Right, go.
好 走咯
That's 100% thrust.
现在引擎推力调到最大了
Right, well, we're doing 2mph.
好吧 我们现在速度是3.2km/h
Come on!
给点力啊
We're doing three!
我们 现在4.8km/h了
Why is it so slow?
怎么会这么慢的啊
I mean, that jet is from a Russian fighter!
这台喷气引擎可是从俄♥罗♥斯♥战斗机上拆下来的啊
That is capable of keeping a Russian fighter in the air.
它可是能给俄♥罗♥斯♥战斗机提供滞空动力呢
Why won't it make us go more than three?
为啥它不能让我们加速到4.8km/h以上啊
In the air, that's the point - the air!
在空中 这才是关键啊 空气
Hammond is keeping up with us.
哈蒙德居然都能跟上我们
That's it?
就这么点本事吗
Come on!
给点力啊
Can I just say something? We're sinking.
我能说一句吗 我们在下沉
No, my half is sinking.
不对 我这边在下沉
Oh, God! We really do need... I'm gonna go in to shore.
我的天呐 我们真的需要...我要上岸
I don't think they needed the neck braces in the end.
我觉得他们真的不需要戴颈部护具的
And throttle back.
减小油门
Speed? Three.
速度怎么样 4.8km/h
Three? Yeah, it does three.
4.8? 对 4.8
That's your top speed, it's three?
所以你们的最快速度是4.8km/h?
You could row at 3mph.
划船都能划这么快了啊
On the upside, and there is one,
往好的一方面想 这次真的是有好的一方面
neither of us were killed.
我们仨都还活得好好地
And that's an upside?
所以这是好的一方面?
No, the issue at hand is...
现在我们手上的问题是...
It doesn't work. Yes.
搞出来的这东西不行啊 对 不行
Why doesn't it work?
这是为什么呢
Well, it's mainly to do with the shape of the car,
主要是跟车的形状有关系
the shape of the sewn-up bits of tatty old boat
还有你用万能胶
that you've Blu-Tacked to it.
粘上去的这破船
The drag of the pontoons,
还有浮力箱的阻力
the size and power and position of the engine,
引擎的大小 动力 和位置
the amount of fuel it will run,
要用多少燃料
the basic physics.
这都是基本物理学原则啊
The fact that water is 750 times as dense as air...
还有水的密度是空气的750倍...
It was time to go back to the drawing board.
我们需要从头再来
And this time, we gave Jeremy a job he could actually do.
这一次 我们给了杰瑞米一项他力所能及的工作
Now, this is the car that currently holds the record
这就是现在保持着
for amphibious vehicles.
最高速度纪录的两栖车
It's the Gibbs Humdinga,
它叫Gibbs Humdinga
and, as you can see, it is not an ancient Suzuki
正如各位观众所见 它可不是一辆拉着
with an old Russian jet engine on the back.
旧俄制喷气引擎的老破铃木
No, it's a light, plastic car with a hull,
对 这一台车有轻量化的塑料外壳
and, as you can see, retractable wheels.
还有可收回的轮子
Exactly. And that's why we have chosen,
没错 这正是我们选择它
as the basis for our project, this.
作为项目基础的原因
Which is a Reliant Robin in a 1970s leisure suit.
也就是一台穿着休闲装的70年代三轮罗宾
No, it is a Bond Bug:
不对 这是一台Bond Bug
one of the coolest cars from the '70s.
它是70年代最酷的车子之一
And I can see why you chose this particular one, Hammond.
我明白为什么你要挑这一台了 哈蒙德
It's got your name on it.
你的名字印在上面呢
Shut up. The only reason these things never really caught on
你闭嘴 这些车子最后没有流行起来只有一个原因
was because nobody thought of making them amphibious.
那就是没有人想到要把它们改装成两栖车
Yes, but we have, you see.
但是我们想到了
So we're gonna fit it with retractable wheels, same as the Gibbs,
所以我们会给它装上跟那辆Gibbs一样的可伸缩的轮子
and we're gonna use the engine from one of these.
然后我们会用一台这些东西上面的引擎
A jet engine. Yes. Sort of, but different.
还是喷气引擎 类似 但是并不完全一样
It's my idea.
这是我的主意啊
The jet engine was not your idea.
喷气引擎可不是你的主意
No, the jet engine isn't my idea,
对 喷气引擎的确不是
but the idea of making an amphibious car
但是要给两栖车装一个
using a jet engine was my idea.
喷气引擎是我的主意啊
This is a water jet, it's different.
这是一辆水上摩托 这不一样
And anyway, this is genius,
不过 这是个天才的想法
because you can rent one of these
因为你随便去哪个海边
from pretty much any beach in the world,
你都能租到水上摩托
that will do 50mph out of the box.
它们轻轻松松就可以跑到80km/h
This one will do 67. It will. Exactly.
这一辆能跑到108km/h 对的 就是这个意思
Well, that's plenty.
这速度足够了
So, all we've gotta do is incorporate this
所以 我们只需要把这个
into the roadworthy shell of the Bond Bug,
跟那台Bond Bug能在路上跑的车壳结合起来
and we've got a very fast car and a very fast boat in the same thing.
我们就有了一辆很快的车和一艘很快的船 大功告成了
Which is exactly what I was doing.
我就是这么干的啊
At this point, we sent Jeremy home
于是 我们把锤锤赶回了家
and set to work on building our masterpiece.
然后开始动手打造我们的杰作
I don't know why you're applauding.
我真不知道你们为什么要鼓掌
They know nothing about boats.
他们对船的事情一无所知
Absolutely nothing.
绝对是一无所知
Old planes? Yes. Helicopters? Yes.
旧式飞机? 略懂 直升机? 也略懂
Old motorcycles? A lot. But boats? Nothing!
旧摩托? 简直是专家 但是船呢? 啥也不懂
But, we shall see what they came up with later on.
我们稍后将会继续 给各位展示我们的成果
Now, though, it is time for Celebrity Face-Off.
现在 是明星大对决的时间了
It's a simple question this week.
这一周 我们其实只有一个简单的问题
Who is the world's fastest magician?
世界上的魔术师里 谁开车最快呢
To find out, would you please welcome Dynamo,
为了找出这个问题的答案 请欢迎戴纳魔
and Penn and his silent partner, Teller.
佩恩 还有他那不说话的搭档 泰勒
Amazing!
真是星光灿烂啊
I'm already amazed!
我已经是眼花缭乱了
I've gotta be honest, magic is my favourite thing in the entire world.
我得承认 魔术是我最喜欢的东西
Apart from boating in the south of France.
不过在法国南部划船可能要排在前面
But we must begin with cars, obviously.
但显然 我们要从车开始谈起
This being a car show, occasionally.
有时候这也算是个汽车节目
You both started with 4x4s, as far as I can work out,
据我所知你们的第一辆车都是四驱车
or they have featured in your life.
或者说四驱车在你们的人生中都比较重要
You are a G-Wagen man, yeah?
你开的是一辆奔驰G-Wagen 对吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的没错
So, at the beginning, when my TV show got a bit of success,
在我刚开始在电视节目上有些走红的时候
Mercedes came and they would give me cars to drive.
奔驰找到我说愿意给我提供一辆车
But then, I did a commercial with Fiat,
但在那之后 我和菲亚特签了广♥告♥合约
and Mercedes weren't too happy about that.
奔驰方面对此表示不是很开心
I used some of the money from Fiat to...
我用和菲亚特的一部分广♥告♥费去支付...
I still love the G-Wagen, so I bought one.
我还是很喜欢G-Wagen的 所以我就买♥♥了一辆
So, you used Fiat money to buy a Mercedes?
所以你用菲亚特的钱买♥♥了一辆奔驰
Yeah. That is quite good. But you had a Ford Bronco.
是的 有点意思 你的第一辆车是福特Bronco
But only because I watched OJ do the...
那是因为我看了辛普森的...
并有多家电视台转播 被捕时驾驶一辆白色福特Bronco
*O. J. Simpon辛普森: 曾因杀妻指控遭警方追捕
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表