剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
三挡 四挡 50米处刹车
This is a man who's been listening to the instructors, haven't you?
你很听教练的话 不是吗
You can tell, that's nicely done.
看得出来 开得很棒
Listening to the instructors is always the key, really.
听从教练的指示就是关键 真的
Most men think, "I can go better than they do.
大多数人认为 "我能开得比他们好
I know more than they do."
我比他们知道的更多"
Right and... Holding it on.
好的 把车刹住
Yeah, are we gonna take the Paris line?
你会走帕丽斯的路线吗
No, we're gonna stick on the actual track.
没戏 紧紧贴着赛道
Ah, little bit. Don't let it get too sideways, Rory!
啊 有点侧滑 不要滑过头了 罗伊
Yep, that's beautifully held through there.
那里控制得也很漂亮
Smooth power application, yep.
缓缓给油
More of it. Should have done this, you're in the wrong sport.
再多来点 你本该开赛车的 你被高尔夫耽误了
Ah, I don't know.
我不知道
No, this is looking very good indeed.
看起来真的非常好
Are we gonna be able to control it here?
这儿能控制住吗
Very nice in, keeping it to the right.
入弯很好 贴住右侧
Which puts you in the right place for that left.
刚好切过左侧的弯心
You've managed to keep two tyres on the track, so that's all right.
两个轮子待在赛道内 没问题
And off we go.
全速前进
OK, come on, lift a little, turn in!
好的 来吧 稍微松油 拐进去
Probably not flat through there today.
似乎没在那里地板油
It's too slippery, too icy.
有些太滑 结冰太多
Here's the corner we were having trouble with.
这是我们一直不顺的那个弯
This is the tricky one, the last corner.
有些困难的最后一弯
Ooh, bit of understeer but just keeping it...
有点转向不足 但你保持...
Oh, no!
哦 不
Just about made it across the line!
刚好过线
Oh, yeah.
好的
So there we are.
就是这样
Right, so just so you know,
好的 为了告诉你们
I've got some times we've had.
我有你们的圈速
Fastest so far 1:17, Kevin Pietersen.
目前最快是1分17 凯文·皮特森
Slowest, Dynamo, last week, 1.39.3.
最慢是上周的迪纳摩 1分39秒3
But the track was two feet deep in snow
但上周赛道上雪有两英尺厚
so he has got an excuse.
所以他情有可原
Oh, my goodness. He does.
天哪 他确实是
Got your times here.
我有你的圈速
Paris Hilton...
帕丽斯·希尔顿
1.25.8.
1分25秒8
So that puts you - have a round of applause for that.
所以你在... 大家都在鼓掌
You're faster than two people you've never heard of:
你要比你从没听过的两个人快
Alfie Boe and Bill Bailey are both, well, round about that sort of time, OK?
阿尔菲·鲍伊和比尔·贝利 和你的时间差不多
1.25.8, that's the time you've gotta beat on a greasy track, Rory.
罗伊 你要打败1分25秒8
One...
一分...
21...
二十...
...1 point 9.
一秒九
That is a very good time.
非常好的圈速
Very good time.
非常好
Faster than Hugh Bonneville.
比休·博内威利快
There you go. Faster than Hugh Bonneville, and he was on a dry track.
就是这样 比休·博内威利快 他当时是在干地做的圈速
So that was extremely good.
非常棒的圈速
I can't thank you enough for coming, I really can't. Thank you for having us.
非常感谢你们的到来 谢谢你邀请我们
Pleasure to have you here. Ladies and gentlemen,
很荣幸能请到你们 女士们先生们
Paris Hilton, and the world's fastest golfing enthusiast, Rory McIlroy!
帕丽斯·希尔顿和世上最快的高尔夫爱好者 罗伊·麦克罗伊
Now. Now.
好的 现在
Earlier on, we were in Canada,
早些时候 我们在加拿大
where we proved that medium-sized SUVs
在那里我们证明了中型SUV
are useless at everything.
各方面都很没用
But Mr Willman said the tests we'd done were idiotic.
但威尔曼先生说 我们做的测试非常愚蠢
Yeah, he said people actually buy them to go canoeing
没错 他说别人买♥♥这个是用来划独木舟
and hiking and mountain biking,
徒步旅行 骑山地自行车的
and he then also said that we could only come home
他还说我们要想回家
once we'd completed one more challenge.
还得再完成一项挑战
Why are we towing speedboats?
为什么我们要拖着快艇
Never mind that, James.
先别管这个 詹姆斯
Why have you bought a brown speedboat?
你为什么买♥♥了一艘棕色的快艇
Er, it's orange.
额 这是橙色
Never mind James's brown speed boat,
先别管詹姆斯的棕色快艇了
where's your Alfa Romeo?
你的阿尔法·罗米欧呢
It was stolen.
被偷了
No, it wasn't. It was!
才没有 就是被偷了
I came out of the hotel this morning, it was just gone. Literally gone.
今早我从酒店出来 它就不见了 真的不见了
You know Canada is number one in the world for car theft?
你知道吗 加拿大是世界上偷车贼最多的国家
No, it isn't.
并不是
So what I've done is I've replaced it
于是我把阿尔法·罗米欧
with this Ford F150 pickup truck,
换成了这辆福特F150皮卡
which is the best-selling vehicle, not just in Canada,
它不仅是加拿大的汽车销量冠军
but the entire world.
也是世界最畅销的
Yeah, but the fact is you've replaced your Alfa
没错 但其实你换掉阿尔法的原因
because we were told to tow speedboats
是因为我们被告知要拖快艇
and you can't fit a towbar to a Stelvio.
而你又找不到适合Stelvio的拖杆
The problem is that they've routed the exhaust on the Stelvio in such a way
问题在于Stelvio的排气管布置方式
that you can't, actually, as Hammond says, fit a towbar.
如他所说 确实找不到适合的拖杆
I think the thing is,
我觉得是因为
that in Italy it's unmanly and undignified to tow something.
在意大利用拖车 是很娘炮很没面子的
I mean, why would they tow something?
他们为啥要拖东西
It just slows you down.
那只会拖后腿
Soon, we arrived at the start point for Mr Willman's challenge.
不久 我们抵达了威尔曼先生挑战的起点
Which was precisely in the middle of nowhere.
彻彻底底的荒郊野岭
James... What?
詹姆斯... 怎么了
This is a skip.
这是根跳绳
No, it's just all stuff that was thrown in.
不 这就是一堆乱扔的杂物
Literally thrown in, yeah.
真是乱扔的
It's all boat stuff. Is it? There's a traffic cone.
都是船用物品 是吗 这有个交通路标
Well, that's probably something to do with boating.
这可能跟划船有点关系
It isn't anything to do with boating!
这和划船完全无关
This is an oar and a boat suit and...
这是一把桨 还有船员服
What are you doing? Looking for bears.
你在干什么 找熊
Why?
为什么
Because one of the things I don't wanna be is eaten by a bear.
因为我不想被熊吃掉
I wouldn't worry about being eaten by one.
我不担心被熊吃掉的问题
Well, I do.
我担心啊
Well, they do far worse than that.
它们比你想象得还可怕
Hang on, hang on, we have a message,
等等 我们收到消息了
and it's from Mr Willman.
是威尔曼先生发来的
"Each of your cars has been fitted with a satellite compass
"你们的每辆车都安装了卫星罗盘
which will direct you to the finish line.
它会指引你到终点线
Whoever arrives first can claim to have the best SUV."
谁最先抵达 他开的SUV就是最好的"
Well, that's me.
那就是我了
Well, apart from you haven't got an SUV.
但你开的并不是SUV
It's got a twin turbo-charged V6
它有双涡轮增压的V6发动机
same as the Alfa.
和阿尔法一样
Four-wheel drive, same as the Alfa.
四轮驱动 和阿尔法一样
It's exactly the same colour.
颜色也一模一样
With all that cleared up... the race began.
全都澄清完毕 比赛开始了
Right, where are we now? There.
好的 现在是什么情况 那里
My compass thing says I've gotta go in that direction
我的罗盘说要往那个方向走
for 5.1 kilometres.
走5.1公里
How hard can that be?
那能有多难
Come on, little Porsche, this is your chance to show your off-road credentials.
加油啊 小保时捷 是时候展现你的越野能力了
The Porsche is the only one with a proper four-wheel drive system for this.
只有保时捷拥有适合这项挑战的四驱系统
It can divert all of its power to the front wheels
它能够把动力完全输送至前轮
so it can scrabble its way out of trouble like a dog,
所以它能像狗一样在地上刨
pulling itself with its front legs.
用前腿把自己往前拉
Right. Typical of those two, just roar off being brilliant.
好的 他们两个还是那德行 自以为是就走了
Let's have a look at the map first.
我们先看看地图
Might just go straight up here.
直接从这儿上去
Through these nettles.
穿过这片荆棘
What are they, Christmas trees? I don't know what they are.
这是什么 圣诞树吗 我不知道
If you really want to go off-road,
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表