剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Extra. And he's parked it... On sand. Wet sand.
多出来的重量 而且他还把车停在了... 沙滩上 潮湿的沙滩上
Wet sand. But the fish aren't heavy.
潮湿的沙子 但是鱼可是没多沉啊
Tyre. Look at the tyre.
轮胎 你看他的轮胎
The tide is definitely coming in.
绝对是涨潮了
With the Indian Ocean nibbling at his back end,
随着印度洋一点一点的灌进他的车尾
James's tank was eventually full.
船长的鱼缸终于满了
I need to get this going as quick as possible. You lot out of the way!
我需要尽快离开这里 你们俩都躲开点
He's not gonna do it.
他肯定成不了
Bollocks!
该死
I need a tow! Tow!
我需要拖车 拖我走
Try!
你先自己试试
It won't do it. It's only got 104 horsepower.
臣妾做不到啊 我只有104匹马力
Get the truck!
用你的皮卡
Get your four-by-four, please,
用你的四驱车拖我 求你了
and tow me the first 20 yards.
帮我走出这20米
That's what you've got it for! Get it in front!
这就是你选那车的原因啊 赶紧的
He's really shouting at me.
他对我吼
I don't respond well to shouting. I like calmness.
我就不想搭理吼我的 我喜欢冷静
Can you help? Yep.
你能帮我吗 可以
What's the matter? I want a tow!
又咋地了 我需要拖车
You've got a four-by-four. Put it there. Just tow me a bit.
你有四驱车 开过来 把我拖出去
I helped you nick the ice-making machine.
我帮你偷了那台造冰机
Do something in return. You're still not doing it!
你也帮我点忙好不好 你还是站在那不动手啊
I am.
我明明就有帮忙
This is me saving James May.
这可是我在救船长
It's not ideal, but...
不太理想 但...
Jeremy, he's ready!
杰瑞米 他准备好了
Keep going!
继续走
What is that noise?
这噪音是什么鬼
That's my gearbox.
是我的变速箱啊
No, no! Stop!
不 不 停啊
Oh, you pillock!
你个二货
Hammond, there's a really bad noise...
哈蒙德 我的车发出了很不好的噪音
I dropped him right where the sewage is.
我正好把他放在了下水道的位置那
OK. There's a terrible noise.
干得好 刚才有一阵特别糟糕的声音
coming from the bottom of my gear lever
从我的档把底下传出来的
when it's underload, pulling him.
就刚才拖他负重的时候
What is that? That clicking metallic
那能是什么声音? 金属撞击的声音...
Could you hear it? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你听见了吧 是啊 听见了
Dunno. Honestly don't know.
不知道 真的猜不到
Thank you. But you were supposed to do it gently.
我谢谢你拖我出来 但是你应该温柔一点的
That's what I was shouting. My car is broken.
我一直在跟你喊轻点 我的车坏了
Well... Mine's not, fortunately.
这... 我的车可没坏
How did that happen? You did it.
这是怎么回事 你干的啊
You might have holed his radiator. We haven't had a look yet.
你可能把他的散热器给戳了个洞 我还没细看
When I said "Stop", you accelerated. Yeah, that did happen.
当我说"停"的时候 你反而还加速 是啊 就是这样
The noise of my disintegrating gearbox
我那快散架的变速箱发出的噪音
was drowning you out.
盖过了你的声音
I didn't know your gearbox was disintegrating.
我又不知道你的变速箱快散架了
It is now. Radiator and fan are OK.
现在知道了 散热器和风扇都没事
I knew they were. I judged it to perfection. Course you did.
肯定是啊 我倒车的时候都计算好了 是么呵呵
Once we'd replaced the water James was now wearing,
在我们把船长"穿"在身上的水重新填满之后
we were ready to go and catch some fish,
我们就准备好去抓鱼了
using local methods that we didn't really understand.
使用一些我们真心看不太懂的技巧
So far as we could tell, we had to put James in the sea
就我们所知的捕鱼知识 我们让船长下水
with one end of the rope,
手里拿着绳子的一头
and then Hammond and I had to row about,
而我和哈蒙德则边划船
dropping off a net as we went.
一边把渔网撒下去
And pull!
划啊
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
There's been an accident!
这是个意外啊
Row the boat, you idle sods!
赶紧划船啊 你们两个无所事事的混♥蛋♥
Hold on, James, we'll be...
等一下 我们...
This is how they do it here.
当地人就是这么干的
No, that's the wrong way. Gotta go the other way.
不对 好像划反了 应该是另一边
Oh, shit, I'm on the wrong side!
哦 我* 我站错边了
*Turn it. Oh (BLEEP) hell!
转过来 啊 我
As Hammond and I were struggling to get into a rhythm...
就在我和鼹鼠正尴尬的寻找节奏时...
Hang on, hang on. The oar's come out.
等一下 船桨掉出去了
...and, as it turned out, the Indian Ocean wasn't that deep...
并且 我们发现 印度洋也并没有那么深
Where has all the sea gone?
大海都哪里去了
...we decided to push the boat instead.
我们决定推着船走
Any minute now we're going to start fishing.
从现在起 每时每刻我们都是在打渔
I think this might actually be working.
我认为这种方式真的可行
If they can just get themselves back to here,
如果他们俩能顺利的划船回到这里
we've got two ends of a net,
这样我们就形成了包围网
pull it in full of fish.
往回一拉就有鱼啦
*Arg! Shit!
啊 我
I've caught myself in the net!
我把自己缠渔网上了
*Oh, shit!
我
After this calamity...
这场灾难之后...
Hammond, get it! I can't get it!
哈蒙德 抓住啊 做不到啊
...we decided that we'd be better off in the boat after all.
...我们最终认为还是待在船上更好一些
And soon we'd worked our way back to James.
很快我们就把船划回了船长身边
God! Come on!
我的天 加把劲啊
We're coming. Right, anchor.
我们这就来了 放下船锚
Right. Dropping anchor.
好的 正在放
What we do is, we pull it in,
我们要做的就是 把渔网放下去
and then, as the net comes towards us...
然后随着渔网向我们逐渐收紧时
...it fills up with fish.
把水里的鱼都捞上来
So is that the other end of it?
所以那是渔网的另一头吗
This is my end, the beginning end.
这是我手里的那头 起始点
Where's the other end? At the back of your boat.
那另一头哪去了 在你船的后边啊
This is the other end, isn't it?
这是另外一头吗 对吧
Hold on. No, wait. This is the other end.
等一下 不对 这才是另外一头
But that's also the other end.
但是这怎么还有一头呢
This is the other end!
我手里也有一头
Once we'd established that somehow our rope had three ends,
当我们发现手上的绳索邪门的有三个头之后
we began hauling in the net.
我们就开始收网了
Behold the sparkling treasure of the seas!
大家好好看看大自然的馈赠哟
What we've achieved - not only solving world hunger
我们所做的事 不仅是解决地球上的饥荒问题
but mastering fishing in a single day.
同时还要在一天里熟练掌握捕鱼技术
Have you ever seen Bono do this?
你们见过U2的波诺干这个吗
Angelina Jolie? No.
安吉丽娜·朱莉呢? 没有
Both of them well respected for their charitable work.
他们两人都是以热心慈善事业而闻名
I haven't seen them in the sea hauling nets.
我可没见过他们俩下海亲手收渔网啊
Or David Beckham.
贝克汉姆也是
Eventually our catch was on board.
终于 我们的鱼获上船了
We've got eight plus one that got out in the boat.
我们打上来八条鱼 还有一条上船之后跑了
And, to make matters worse...
并且 雪上加霜的是...
There's a big squall coming.
一场很大的暴风雨要来了
Yep, I can see it. That'll be it.
是啊 我都能看到了
Urgh! It's getting quite hairy out here now.
啊 局面变得有点混乱了
We're all on board.
都上船了
You can't row in this.
这船可没法划着走啊
If we lift up the anchor,
如果我们把船锚收起来
the wind will blow us onto the shore.
海风会直接把我们吹上岸的
That's good.
那挺好的
Or we might just miss it and end up in Madagascar.
或者 我们被吹到马达加斯加
Or Somalia.
或者 索马里
Yeah. What's Madagascar like?
是啊 马达加斯加啥样啊?
Better than Somalia. Yeah.
肯定比索马里好啊 那倒是
Faced with the prospect of being kidnapped by pirates...
鉴于我们可能会被吹到海盗绑匪手里的可能性
...we bravely decided to abandon the boat we'd borrowed
我们勇敢地决定抛弃借来的渔船
and the fish we'd caught,
以及钓上来的大鱼
and hitch a ride back to the harbour with the film crew.
然后蹭摄制组的船返航了
Oh, bollocks!
哦 我的天
The next day, though, things started to look up.
然而第二天 情况逐渐好转了起来
We went off fishing this morning,
我们今天早上起来打渔去了
before the camera crews were up,
在摄影师们起床之前出去的
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表