剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you very much. Thank you so much, everyone.
非常感谢 谢谢大家
Hello.
你好
Hello, everyone!
大家好
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, everybody. Thank you so much.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much. Welcome, and Happy Christmas.
非常感谢 欢迎大家 圣诞快乐
And in this show, which has a tree over there,
在本期节目中 这边有一棵树
and nothing else festive at all...
完全没有什么节日氛围
I drive the Bugatti Chiron in Saint-Tropez.
我驾驶布加迪Chiron穿过圣特罗佩
And in the Alps.
以及阿尔卑斯山
And through the streets of Turin.
还穿过了都灵的街道
But we start with James May, who has been driving a Kia hatchback.
但我们先从詹姆斯·梅开始 他开了一辆起亚掀背车
So, he drives around the best bits of Europe in a Bugatti and you get a Kia!
所以说他开布加迪游览了欧洲胜景 但你就开了辆起亚
You can shut up, Hammond,
你可以闭嘴了 哈蒙德
because, if you remember rightly,
如果你还记得的话 那是因为
you were supposed to go and drive the Kia hatchback,
原本是由你来驾驶起亚掀背车的
but you couldn't, because you can't drive round corners without crashing.
但你开不了 因为你过弯时没法不撞车
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Were you his standin? Yes.
你是他的替补吗 是的
Has he said "thank you"? No, he hasn't, actually.
他说"谢谢你"了吗 其实没有
That's unbelievably selfish. You should have done, really.
你也太自私了吧 你应该说声谢谢的
Well, I'd broken my leg! Well, don't go on about it.
我腿断了啊 别没完没了
That's all we hear: "I broke my leg! I broke my leg!"
我们听到的全是"我腿断了""我腿断了"
It doesn't matter, because the Kia hatchback
没关系 因为那辆起亚掀背车
turns out to be not as boring as you might expect,
其实没有你想象得那么无趣
as I shall now explain.
现在且听我说明
To do my explaining, I've come here,
为了说明 我来到了这里
to the sunny Balearic island of Majorca,
马约卡阳光明媚的巴利阿里群岛
where we find this.
在这里我们发现了这个
Kia's first attempt to make a saloon car that's sporty, rather than sensible.
起亚的第一款运动型 而不是理智型的轿车
Check this out.
来看看这个
This is the little keyless fob that locks and unlocks it,
这是一个能开锁关锁的电子钥匙
and you could see that as the button that launches a missile.
你可以看到 这个按钮能将一颗导弹
To the Stinger.
发射到Stinger上
Besides a key from Fighter Command,
除了来自战斗机司令部的钥匙
the Stinger has other things designed to give you the fizz.
Stinger还有其他能够点燃你激♥情♥的设计
Power, for example. This has a 3.3-litre twin-turbo V6,
比如说动力 这是一台3.3升双涡轮增压的V6
developing 365 horsepower.
能发出365匹马力
Now, that's not Vindaloo-hot, like a BMW M3.
不像宝马M3 它没有Vindaloo咖喱那样热辣
It's more Madras-hot, I think.
我觉得更像是Madras咖喱那样的辣
Say an Audi S4.
比如说奥迪S4
And if you're watching in America,
如果你是美国观众
I'm using here the car-curry performance index.
我这里使用的是汽车-咖喱性能指数
Very popular in Britain.
在英国很流行
If you prefer numbers, it does 0 to 60 in around five seconds.
如果你更喜欢数据的话 它的百公里加速在5秒左右
And it has a top speed just short of 170 miles an hour.
它的极速将近每小时273公里
So, again, that's not as fast as a BMW M3,
所以说 它没有宝马M3那么快
but it's probably fast enough
但它可能已经足够快到
to outrun one of Kim Jong-un's wonky northern missiles.
能跑赢金正恩不靠谱的导弹了
And there's more sporty stuff.
它还有更多运动元素
I have an eight-speed, semi-automatic gearbox,
我有一台八速的半自动变速箱
which I can control with paddles,
可以通过拨片来控制
and that most important of sports-saloon requirements:
还有运动轿车最重要的一点
rear-wheel drive.
后轮驱动
It's also groaning with equipment.
它的配置也相当丰富
I'll run you through just a few of the things.
我来大致给你过一下
I've got a 15-speaker stereo. I've got a head-up display,
它有15扬声器的立体声音响 有抬头显示
adaptive cruise control,
自适应巡航控制
collision warning system,
盲区监测系统
driver-drowsiness warning system.
驾驶员疲劳警告系统
Very useful when I'm on board.
在我开车的时候非常有用
All of this in a car costing around £40,000,
所有这些配置 这辆车售价约为40,000欧元
which makes it £5,000 less than the equivalent Jag or Audi.
它比同等配置的捷豹或者奥迪便宜了5,000欧元
But never mind the not unreasonable price.
但不要在意这个合理的售价
The Stinger's main purpose is to show that Kia can make a sporty saloon.
Stinger的主要目的是证明起亚能造运动轿车
So, to find out if they've succeeded, we need to do something sporty.
为了证实成功与否 我们需要运动一下
Which brings me here.
所以我来到了这儿
To this road.
来到这条路
A challenging five-kilometre scribble of Tarmac,
极具挑战的五公里蜿蜒柏油路
spearing and snaking up through the Majorcan hills.
一路曲折地翻越马约卡的山坡
What I intend to do is start down there and drive as fast as possible
我要做的就是在下面起步 然后开得越快越好
to a finishing point here on this bridge.
到达这座桥上的终点
And to spice it up a bit, I'm making it a race.
为了增加趣味 我要进行一次比赛
It's me and the Stinger versus some young men on planks.
由我和Stinger 对阵几个木板上的年轻人
Here's one of them, and here's the other one.
这是其中一位 这是另一位
They both dress like bike racers, but their preferred transport
他们都穿得像自行车手 但他们的交通工具
is specially modified skateboards,
是特殊改装过的滑板
which hardly sounds like much of a threat to the car.
听起来似乎很难对汽车造成什么威胁
OK. Tell us about those skateboards.
好的 跟我们讲讲这些滑板
What, sort of bicycle speeds? 20, 30?
是自行车那种速度吗 二三十码
The fastest we can go is 75 miles an hour. 120K.
我们最快可以达到每小时75英里 120公里
75 miles an hour?
每小时75英里
On that?
在那玩意儿上
Do you mind if I...?
能给我看看吗
Yeah. Knock yourself out. Not literally.
行 请自便 不是字面意思
75 miles an hour on a piece of wood with some plastic wheels on it?
就一块木板加几个塑料轮儿 能到每小时120公里
You're mad.
你疯了
Right. Just so we're clear on the rules,
好 我们澄清一下规则
I'm going to start down there at the start line
我会在下面的起点处出发
and drive uphill all the way to here, which is the finish line,
然后一路开车上来 到这里的终点线
while you start here on what is my finish line, but is actually your start line,
而你们是从我的终点线 也就是你们的起跑线开始
and you're downhill all the way.
然后你们一路下山
Based on written words they are way up to
根据地上文字的朝向
so if you see "finish" upside down, you're at the start,
所以如果你看见"finish" 你就是在起点
but "start" the right way up, you're at your start.
如果是"起点" 你就是在起点
And when I see "start" upside down, it's your start,
当我看见"start"时 那是你们的起点
but it's my finish, cos it says "finish" the right way up.
但那是我的终点 因为"终点"的字是正的
There's a point where we cross over, obviously, so be careful.
半路我们会有一次相遇 小心一点
Let's just agree: stay right if we see each other?
我们先说好 相遇的时候都靠右走
Your right or our right?
你的右边还是我的右边
Well, it's the same thing, cos you're going the other way, downhill,
这是一回事 因为你下山是另一个方向
and I'm going uphill towards this finish.
我是上山到终点
OK.
好的
No. Yeah. No, the left. No, just stay... Yeah.
不 是的 不 靠左 不 还是靠... 是的
Soon we were in position at our respective start/finish lines.
不久我们就在各自相应的起点/终点就位了
Right. Setup.
好的 车辆设置
We're going to go for the sportiest mode, which is Sport Plus.
我们要用最运动的模式 就是运动+
Traction & Stability Control disabled. That's all the nannies off.
牵引力和稳定性控制关闭 保姆功能全关了
It is a hill climb. Don't bin it, May.
这是个爬山赛 别撞了 梅
Here we go. Horsepower versus gravity.
准备好 马力和重力的对决
Isaac Newton and dudes versus South Korea and me.
艾萨克·牛顿和小伙子 对阵 南朝鲜和我
Three, two, one.
3 2 1
Keep the foot in. Yes.
油门踩住 是的
Throttle response a bit more chippy when you've got it on Sport Plus.
在运动+模式下 油门响应会更积极一点
Yes. Little bit of sideways action.
好的 有一点漂移♥动♥作
I've got a limited-slip diff. That's going to look after me.
我有限滑差速器 它会保护我的
Brake. Turn in.
刹车 入弯
On the exit. There it is.
出弯 就是这样
Those rocks don't look nice!
这些石头看起来不妙啊
Easy right, then a bit of a left.
简单的右弯 然后微微往左
Here they come. Keep right!
他们来了 靠右走
Jeez, those guys are going!
天哪 这些家伙滑得真快
And for them, the remaining course was full of fast straights,
对于他们来说 剩下的赛道都是高速直道
whereas, for me, the road was now becoming twistier.
而对我来说 路线变得更加崎岖了
Stay out, stay out, stay out. Mind the rocks.
靠外走 靠外走 小心岩石
Apex. See the exit. Squares it. That's lovely!
到弯心了 看到出弯点 出弯 非常完美
Yes, there's the bridge.
很好 桥在那里
Here I come! Here I come! Don't bin it now.
我来了 我来了 别现在撞车啊
Yes! Yes.
爽 爽
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表